Fan Fictions

India-Forums

   
Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 111)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Joined: 15 March 2012
Posts: 3298

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Lord Arnav Singh Raizada!!!... a true knight!!!... who devotedly guards the happiness and safety of his "Garden" and the roses in his "Rosebush"... Wink 

 
 
"It is the mission of each true knight...
His duty... nay, his privilege!
To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go;
To right the unrightable wrong.
 

To love, pure and chaste, from afar,
To try, when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star!
 

This is my Quest to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far,
To fight for the right
Without question or pause,

To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause!

 

And I know, if I'll only be true
To this glorious Quest,
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest.
 

And the world will be better for this,
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,
To reach the unreachable stars!"
 
 

 ... Joe Darion, Man of La Mancha

Wow, hoopoe... This is just so apt!! I mean, each highlighted is so in tune with the story... I just feel it in me... This is simply awesome!
Great of you to quote this poem. As my favorite poet Robert Frost says,


The figure a poem makes. It begins in delight and ends in wisdom... in a clarification of life - not necessarily a great clarification,... but in a momentary stay against confusion.


That piece of poetry is so marvelously close to TB&TBR, it's almost surreal. 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

bea_rom Senior Member
bea_rom
bea_rom

Joined: 13 July 2012
Posts: 796

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:50am | IP Logged
Oh my Lord Arnav does seem smarter than the Arnav in the show
Love how the story is evolving
But what Will Arnav tell Khushi? Blackmail again?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Joined: 24 February 2012
Posts: 4069

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:19pm | IP Logged
 though still my comment on Gen.jha is reserved for the future.. there was something here that if i won't answer, i'll not be able to sleep..  i read somewhere that lin said you were not ''overthinking'' hp... n she'll tell you if you were.. n though i don't know about previous discussions but as far as i remember, she has not corrected you or souly anywhere.. so does that mean,all that i thought previously n still do about the Gen is ''wrong''??Confused.. if thats the case then i might not say anything in the future on this issue coz all that i have understood so far comes to zero..n i don't know what else to make of it..

but anyways.. sharing a few thoughts with you guys... i may be wrong.. but tolerate me..


@ your convo over Gen ...

am in purple...

Originally posted by A_Soul

[QUOTE=hoopoe]

Also till the time he want khushi to understand him, and as he precisely said, it is very essential that khushi understand him - why essential definitely for process for getting cured.
But till now what few of us were thinking that he is doing everything being selfish, but it wrong as per the below statement...

"if by love I cannot have you, then by cunningness will I make you obey." 

Now he will become cunning, till now it was all pure (though not straight) 



@RED-- am so shocked !!! really???ShockedShockedShocked now am really curious what have you guys discovered n discussed all this time to make you feel that the Gen is ''PURE'' !!! no offense meant buddy.. but i'll accept everything but not that ! don't you think if he was that pure, why would he be cursed?? not even lordy is ''pure''... only the ''roses'' are n hence carry the ''healing'' effect.. n am still doubtful about lady anjali's. the Gen has been constantly ''cunning n pretentious'' through out the tale... perhaps his cure comes only from his deeds rectified..

@underlined bold-- --- n all this time i thought, he was only trying to gain his goals by being as discreet as possible..last thing he wants is draw unwanted attention by making his matters public..n also coz somewhere he's unwilling, perhaps even scared of letting the Raizada's know about his latest goals.. i always felt, he is not aware of his real cure.. like hp used to say, he's mislead by this whole fiasco.. then there are times, when i wonder if his cure really lies in khushi or some one else..coz i think it lies more within him... coz lady anjali did make the curse dormant for years.. he got the answer there.. but may be there's some trait within him that hasn't changed in years.. n thus the cure is not undone.. n may be this is the very reason why he got the curse in the first place. he must have done something bad to earn it..of late i have started to think that if the ghost girl is really from past..did he do something heinous to some one in the past to get haunted by the ghost..after all ghosts are considered to have ''unfinished'' business with the living..may be the events we witness today ,are only a glimpse into his past actions...perhaps history is only repeating itself..but this time..LH wants things settled for good..may be all factors n timing is best for the exposure of evil n triumph of the good.. ..
i feel khushi woke the beast in him only coz somewhere the traits that got him the curse are still there.. i cant help but note that by the passage of time..she has brought the good in lordy out n the bad in the Gen out.. so obviously..there's something not right here. may be its time LH wants to bring the true face of General out in front of the world..may be his down fall has started..
but this theory is immature,right now n there's alot that i haven't been able to understand..

Originally posted by A_Soul

[QUOTE=hoopoe]
Besides, I am in no hurry. She can wait. She has waited for months anyway...a few hours more wouldn't make much of a difference.                                               ... TBTBR, Ch: 16

I felt that he is not that interested, commited and loyal towards his wife... Unhappy


i second you hp...this n the self centered theory..i see him the same way..


What you are thinking is by considering a loving wife's love, which he can also feel.
But think from Gen's point of view, he knows his wife loves him deeply (and as per me he loves her too) but whats the point of he cannot able to give her what she deserves... he might think any how she has to wait long to get that pure happiness (which will come only after he gets cured). Think of the pain he might (as we are not sure yet) be going through by seeing his wife giving him so much and he cant in back.
Lady Anjali has to wait for complete happiness.





@underlined-- in so many chps, i never saw him think even once about her.. lets even keep her aside.. but i couldn't even find any compassion in him for his very own child.. his own blood.. all he did was too engrossed in his activities n thoughts..while his wife kept making happy plans n then just to not make her suspicious or alarmed.. he would pretend to care n say things like she should tc of herself n the baby.. but not once did i get to see any genuine concern about his own child.. he acts so detached from them all.. don't you think its unnatural??? every time lady anjali's with him.. n even spots something alarming,she makes up an excuse for it n assumes something nice.. its like she's blinded by his love.. but i never saw,,even 1/3rd of that love reciprocated by the general.. don't you think its un natural again for a man who supposedly love a woman n n never really cares..? its like he's only playing his part in some kind of a game.

Originally posted by A_Soul

[QUOTE=hoopoe]





His intriguing conversation with Lordy...
 
 
"What a beautiful land this is," commented the General, his eyes scanning the green lands and the tree tops.

The General looked at the younger man, "There is more to beauty than meets the eye."

The General didn't see this, for he had turned his gaze back to the land before him, "It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."                                                                                                      ... TBTBR, Ch: 25

                                                                                                                           
Well well well... on this convo.. i am stil clueless... One thing is for sure none of the man in scene was talking about beauty of Land... infact they might be referring to their past... but what exactly that i am not getting it!
 
I felt he is greedy, selfish and with some bigger ulterior motives... Ermm



this is how i see it..

"There is more to beauty than meets the eye."

intriguing indeed !! it seems he has his own definition n philosophy of beauty.. it is true what he said about beauty.. i don't know how relevant the reference is.. but remember..before he met khushi.. his curse hadn't resurfaced.. n even after meeting khushi, he didn't immediately feel anything.. but his first n subsequent meetings with her had made him notice her beauty n innocence.. how her eyes affected him.. i think,if am not wrong.. it was after that fact registered within him that the curse appeared again.. i always felt he has some sort of connection with ''her beauty'' or ''innocence''.. or ''purity that her eyes keep conveying'' .. or may be even ''lust'' .. that woke the beast in him.. n if thats true.. then the above sentence makes sense.. ''beauty'' in any form somewhat affects him or attracts him.. then it does stirs the worst within him.. which ofcourse is quiet ''powerful'' near him.. making the above true that ''beauty'' has more effects than one can imagine.. only he knows n understands that..

"It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."                                                       

to this one,even am not sure..but  i want to say that..


"It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...''

may be he's talking about his curse here... its ''unseen'' n ''unfelt'' by the world..as in, the world doesn't know about its existence or his pain in relation to it.. but its very much alive for him. n even those who do, don't quiet understand it or his ordeal.. or something on the same lines...or perhaps the reference is again about the beauty thing..

then second part...


..What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."                                          


back then we were not introduced to his dreams n that spooky-ghost girl [per souly's prediction n lin's confirmation].. considering the first part..perhaps he has been seeing her before his curse got dormant.. but like the present she's been haunting him always.. so may be for him ''the unseen by others..is the ghost seen by him'' n the horror associated with it is real n haunts him forever... or may be he said that in some other context to his curse.. or may be its some memory from his past that he hints at.. its too vague n i haven't been able to connect the dots properly,am afraid.


Shutting the door, he leaned his back against it, indignation rising inside him, as tears of hopelessness stung in his eyesOne moment was all it took to undo everything he had worked hard for to come crashing down. Now he would never get cured.
                                                                                                                       ... TBTBR, Ch:169


Lady Anjali and Khushi... the former, his permanent safe refuge and the latter his temporary need

brilliant thought hp..couldn't agree more.. n as for high lighted part.. i felt, he's an extremely ambitious man.. cleverly over the months, he planned each n every move to get his goals..but just when he was so close to getting what he desires..the tables turned n his plan ruined.. his whole hard work wasted.. keeping his desperation in mind.. its very natural that he got frustrated  with the way events turned out to be.. n for a moment his despair got better of him.. but the very next moment he has another plan up his sleeves.. i didn't feel anything there that could gain him my sympathies atleast...

there's something you said hp;

'''He is one troubled soul focused on his mission to get free of his curse first, by whatever means possible ''''

won't you feel selfishness ring in just that single line,if we even try to ignore everything else so far.. n yes i say this coz i could never see the Gen love lady anjali... i believe that if he really knew what it was he would have never thought of ruining one girl's life for another.. n i agree with you that the path he takes is not right...but there's something of his ''nature'' too that never makes him stop n think how low he's stooping..i see no remorse in him for anything.. only his own self dominates in every thought n action of his...

anyways..it was nice reading your comments.. will try to go through past discussions soon.. till then keep rocking.. am out of this discussion, for now atleast.

ps; will comment to your other replies later..tc both of you...Hug





Edited by shass - 16 June 2013 at 4:50pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoemaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

penrith Senior Member
penrith
penrith

Joined: 29 May 2012
Posts: 534

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:36pm | IP Logged
wow ... intense but nice.. i hope lord arnav realises kushi is innocent soon

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

funloving Newbie
funloving
funloving

Joined: 01 July 2005
Posts: 45

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

I like the way u are taking the story with permissions rather than the serial way which is arm twisting...Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Joined: 14 September 2010
Posts: 3745

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 7:48pm | IP Logged
awesome...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Joined: 18 August 2012
Posts: 5941

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 1:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

 though still my comment on Gen.jha is reserved for the future.. there was something here that if i won't answer, i'll not be able to sleep..  i read somewhere that lin said you were not ''overthinking'' hp... n she'll tell you if you were.. n though i don't know about previous discussions but as far as i remember, she has not corrected you or souly anywhere.. so does that mean,all that i thought previously n still do about the Gen is ''wrong''??Confused.. if thats the case then i might not say anything in the future on this issue coz all that i have understood so far comes to zero..n i don't know what else to make of it..
 
@Shassy; yes, lin has not corrected us, but has she corrected you? No. So how can you say you are wrong!!Hmmm? However, Gen is linny's FAV character, n that the reason she has created him in such a way that readers think 'WHAT IS HE, ACTUALLY?' n she herself enjoy every reaction/thought with popcorn and famous LH smirk on!!

Originally posted by A_Soul



Also till the time he want khushi to understand him, and as he precisely said, it is very essential that khushi understand him - why essential definitely for process for getting cured.
But till now what few of us were thinking that he is doing everything being selfish, but it wrong as per the below statement...

"if by love I cannot have you, then by cunningness will I make you obey." 

Now he will become cunning, till now it was all pure (though not straight) 



@RED-- am so shocked !!! really???ShockedShockedShocked now am really curious what have you guys discovered n discussed all this time to make you feel that the Gen is ''PURE'' !!! no offense meant buddy.. but i'll accept everything but not that ! don't you think if he was that pure, why would he be cursed?? not even lordy is ''pure''... only the ''roses'' are n hence carry the ''healing'' effect.. n am still doubtful about lady anjali's. the Gen has been constantly ''cunning n pretentious'' through out the tale... perhaps his cure comes only from his deeds rectified..

 
@Shassy: Surely use of WRONG word by my DUMN mind... *do no haath se kan pakad k muafi*... with use of word pure, I didn't mean pure like khushi.. what I wanted to say is, his intensions are not to hurt anyone or to do bad...
@Green: I can only say on that is 'Those who did bad in past doesn't mean they are will do bad in present too, and those who did good in present doesn't mean will do good in future too.'
Also there is difference between a LIE and MANUPULATION.. though both are dangerous n can't be justified but there is a DIFFERENCE.


@underlined bold-- --- n all this time i thought, he was only trying to gain his goals by being as discreet as possible..last thing he wants is draw unwanted attention by making his matters public..n also coz somewhere he's unwilling, perhaps even scared of letting the Raizada's know about his latest goals.. i always felt, he is not aware of his real cure.. like hp used to say, he's mislead by this whole fiasco.. then there are times, when i wonder if his cure really lies in khushi or some one else..coz i think it lies more within him... coz lady anjali did make the curse dormant for years.. he got the answer there.. but may be there's some trait within him that hasn't changed in years.. n thus the cure is not undone.. n may be this is the very reason why he got the curse in the first place. he must have done something bad to earn it..of late i have started to think that if the ghost girl is really from past..did he do something heinous to some one in the past to get haunted by the ghost..after all ghosts are considered to have ''unfinished'' business with the living..may be the events we witness today ,are only a glimpse into his past actions...perhaps history is only repeating itself..but this time..LH wants things settled for good..may be all factors n timing is best for the exposure of evil n triumph of the good.. ..
i feel khushi woke the beast in him only coz somewhere the traits that got him the curse are still there.. i cant help but note that by the passage of time..she has brought the good in lordy out n the bad in the Gen out.. so obviously..there's something not right here. may be its time LH wants to bring the true face of General out in front of the world..may be his down fall has started..

@Green: I strongly believe he knows from past, that how he will get to know who is his cure! Anjali could be the reason to calm down his curse but healing, she do not have that one thing which can heal him. In first meet itself he get to know that khushi is his cure.
My instinct 'Khushi is the only cure for both the beast!'
@underlined: I agree on that!
 

Originally posted by A_Soul

Originally posted by hoopoe


Besides, I am in no hurry. She can wait. She has waited for months anyway...a few hours more wouldn't make much of a difference.                                               ... TBTBR, Ch: 16

I felt that he is not that interested, commited and loyal towards his wife... Unhappy


i second you hp...this n the self centered theory..i see him the same way..


What you are thinking is by considering a loving wife's love, which he can also feel.
But think from Gen's point of view, he knows his wife loves him deeply (and as per me he loves her too) but whats the point of he cannot able to give her what she deserves... he might think any how she has to wait long to get that pure happiness (which will come only after he gets cured). Think of the pain he might (as we are not sure yet) be going through by seeing his wife giving him so much and he cant in back.
Lady Anjali has to wait for complete happiness.





@underlined-- in so many chps, i never saw him think even once about her.. lets even keep her aside.. but i couldn't even find any compassion in him for his very own child.. his own blood.. all he did was too engrossed in his activities n thoughts..while his wife kept making happy plans n then just to not make her suspicious or alarmed.. he would pretend to care n say things like she should tc of herself n the baby.. but not once did i get to see any genuine concern about his own child.. he acts so detached from them all.. don't you think its unnatural??? every time lady anjali's with him.. n even spots something alarming,she makes up an excuse for it n assumes something nice.. its like she's blinded by his love.. but i never saw,,even 1/3rd of that love reciprocated by the general.. don't you think its un natural again for a man who supposedly love a woman n n never really cares..? its like he's only playing his part in some kind of a game.
 
@Green: exactly dear.. If things have not shown doesn't mean it does not exist.
@underline: exactly, but question is why? why he cant be happy about his own child. And I think he has fear dear.. fear of his own curse, he himself knows something which still covered, n even Anjali is not aware about it!

 
@Shassy: for rest of the two points, Currently I think I reserve my comment over your thoughts.. lets wait for some more light to spread over darkness.
 
@Hoopoe: you are so true... we are such a COMPLICATED souls...!!
 
To all other readers..
Shassy in purple...
Soul in orange..


Edited by A_Soul - 17 June 2013 at 2:00am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

zainza IF-Dazzler
zainza
zainza

Joined: 26 November 2010
Posts: 3306

Posted: 17 June 2013 at 5:10am | IP Logged
stalking

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshass

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Arhi os:Khushi's chalenge to Arnav for arhi sangeet

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Hina69   Replies: 94   Views: 51807

Hina69 94 51807 13 October 2016 at 2:18am by arnavmaan
Arhi os:HILARIOUS CONVO BETWEEN ARHI.

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 11 12

Author: Hina69   Replies: 94   Views: 59888

Hina69 94 59888 24 September 2016 at 5:29am by NPKN
ArHi FF:1: The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 164 165

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1315   Views: 340109

Aquiline 1315 340109 18 January 2016 at 6:17pm by asgeet
ArHi FF:2:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 150 151

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1204   Views: 110745

Aquiline 1204 110745 04 March 2014 at 10:38pm by princessunara
ArHi FF:7:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES

2 3 4 5 6 7 ... 149 150

Author: Aquiline   Replies: 1196   Views: 124289

Aquiline 1196 124289 29 January 2014 at 11:18pm by dpriyad

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Fan Fictions Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index