Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 110)

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:53am | IP Logged
Okay, I ditch elaborate comments. I have to read the latest updates! Sorry, Lin, but these will be hurried words...

The teasing, the veiled intents, the not-so-veiled actions... Oh, how delicious! Especially that chocolate syrup licking scene. May I ask something? Do you have something for just hands-and-mouth sensuality? I mean, that's the second or third one involving simply hands and the mouth - the grapes scene was one of a kind, and then the hand-washing moment. LOL It's a crazy thought, I know.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

dimishra Senior Member
dimishra
dimishra

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:55am | IP Logged
wonderful updates aquiline, i read all 4 chapters now. the rewriting has been done wonderfully so far. loved the conversation of the lord and master gupta in chapter 171. both are concerned about their beloved one's safety. although this is the right decision but still the misunderstanding may play a role to hurt one innocent soul.
the general is so
shrewd, he totally confused khushi in thinking their confrontations earlier. feeling a bit scared how the general may try to harm the guptas and how the story will go further now as the real ipk messed up from here. eagerly waiting for your update...

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilinehoopoeshass-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Chochoo83 Goldie
Chochoo83
Chochoo83

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:56am | IP Logged

awsumm update good he went to master shahsii n asked permission for marriage ...

continue soon
thanks for pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

maverickmartin IF-Dazzler
maverickmartin
maverickmartin

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:57am | IP Logged
Khushi abides by his choice for her gown... Oh, it was lovely to read of! Actually, better than the IPK scene!! I love the whole chapter, oh it was too good!! She can read him so well, and he is so sure that his opinion would be of prime importance. LOL

But, why, oh why will the gown be a cause of misery to Khushi??

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

hoopoeshassA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:06am | IP Logged

Lord Arnav Singh Raizada!!!... a true knight!!!... who devotedly guards the happiness and safety of his "Garden" and the roses in his "Rosebush"... Wink 

"It is the mission of each true knight...
His duty... nay, his privilege!
To dream the impossible dream,
To fight the unbeatable foe,
To bear with unbearable sorrow
To run where the brave dare not go;
To right the unrightable wrong.

To love, pure and chaste, from afar,
To try, when your arms are too weary,
To reach the unreachable star!

This is my Quest to follow that star,
No matter how hopeless, no matter how far,
To fight for the right
Without question or pause,

To be willing to march into hell
For a heavenly cause!

And I know, if I'll only be true
To this glorious Quest,
That my heart will lie peaceful and calm
When I'm laid to my rest.

And the world will be better for this,
That one man, scorned and covered with scars,
Still strove, with his last ounce of courage,
To reach the unreachable stars!"

... Joe Darion, Man of La Mancha

Edited by hoopoe - 16 June 2013 at 9:08am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

dimishra-Siaa-shassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

aparnav Groupbie
aparnav
aparnav

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:12am | IP Logged
Hi aquiline! Thanx for your warm welcome dear! And as expected a beautiful chpter. Iam so happy that arnav has realised the truth with master gupta. .hope his misundrstandn too gets cleared! Earnestly waiting for next chapter dear!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hoopoe

Besides, I am in no hurry. She can wait. She has waited for months anyway...a few hours more wouldn't make much of a difference.                                               ... TBTBR, Ch: 16

I felt that he is not that interested, commited and loyal towards his wife... Unhappy

What you are thinking is by considering a loving wife's love, which he can also feel.
But think from Gen's point of view, he knows his wife loves him deeply (and as per me he loves her too) but whats the point of he cannot able to give her what she deserves... he might think any how she has to wait long to get that pure happiness (which will come only after he gets cured). Think of the pain he might (as we are not sure yet) be going through by seeing his wife giving him so much and he cant in back.
Lady Anjali has to wait for complete happiness.

His intriguing conversation with Lordy...

"What a beautiful land this is," commented the General, his eyes scanning the green lands and the tree tops.

The General looked at the younger man, "There is more to beauty than meets the eye."

The General didn't see this, for he had turned his gaze back to the land before him, "It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."                                                                                                      ... TBTBR, Ch: 25

Well well well... on this convo.. i am stil clueless... One thing is for sure none of the man in scene was talking about beauty of Land... infact they might be referring to their past... but what exactly that i am not getting it!

I felt he is greedy, selfish and with some bigger ulterior motives... Ermm

His loving words towards khushi or caring words towards Lady Anjali never helped me in changing my first impression over him. To me, his thoughts and actions always appeared self-centered.

Selfish to get cured? CAN BE!!
But none of us has thought he want to get cured for whom, for himself or for Lady Anjali?  

Shutting the door, he leaned his back against it, indignation rising inside him, as tears of hopelessness stung in his eyesOne moment was all it took to undo everything he had worked hard for to come crashing down. Now he would never get cured.
                                                                                                                       ... TBTBR, Ch:169

I feel like so far he was always genuine with his words and gestures towards both his wife and Khushi... His words show that he was so clear with his relationship with Lady Anjali and Khushi... the former, his permanent safe refuge and the latter his temporary need. He is imprisoned by his unpleasant circumstances and hence is compelled to behave such heartlessly... I cannot categorize him as a "Blackened heart". He is one troubled soul focused on his mission to get free of his curse first, by whatever means possible and only then has he planned to embrace the love of his life wholeheartedly... Approve

Thumbs UpClap *Clap Clap Clap*

Also till the time he want khushi to understand him, and as he precisely saied, it is very essential that khushi understand him - why essential definetly for process for getting cured.
But till now what few of us were thinking that he is doing everything being selfish, but it wrong as per the below statemnet...

"if by love I cannot have you, then by cunningness will I make you obey." 

Now he will become cunning, till now it was all pure (though not straight) 

"You'll carry me to love too, Lightning'''. to the end of this wretched curse," assured her rider, and the prophecy made upon the white horse lingered in the air, as the white horse flashed over the land, leaping in the bright light of the sunlight, its rider a dark silhouette upon her white form.                                                                                                 ... TBTBR, Ch: 86

He is one flawed, grey soul like most of us... His intention to cleanse himself off before he wholeheartedly involve in enjoying the happily ever after life with his wife, Lady Anjali should be appreciated. But at the same time, the path which he chose to fulfill his dream is quite offensive and looking by General's current disposition, i guess his actions will be more revolting in the near future... Ouch If only he can understand that not only the destination but also the path chosen also matters much... Disapprove

Now you are rightly saying... 
At that time he just means by this - One day, one day will come when lightning you will ride me off to my love (Lady Anjali) who is waiting for me & where i belong..!

So your thoughts for GEN is changing a bit hoopoe...
This GEN i tell you is one of a guy...!!

The day i read the chap 169, i quoted this at cottage...!

Originally posted by A_Soul

Just finish reading update... and found below quote..

Henry Mencken

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 9:30am | IP Logged

Sach Bahut Hi Ajeeb Aur Garib Hota Hai Yeh Sach Aksar
Asaamaanya Adbhud Kalpana Se Bhi Zyaada Vichitra Hota Hai Yeh Sach Aksar
Woh Sach Jo Hume Naya Lagta Hai Anjana Sa Ek Jhalak Dikhake Chaunka Deta Hai Jo Hume
Use Ajooba Maan Ne Lagte Hai Hum Aksar

Sach Woh Bhi Jo Alaukik Hai Hamari Samaj Ke Baahar Aur Usi Ka Darr Lagta Hai Hume Aksar
Aur Sach Ka Nakab Pehne Hue Kuch Na-Mumkin Kisse

Ahistha Ahishta Wakiye Sach Ban Jaate Hai Aksar
Aisa Hi Ek Na-Mumkin Kissa Asamaan Adbudh Akalp Andekha Anjaana Aparichit Kissa
Sach Hone Ja Raha Hai Ek Khatarnak Sach

Awesome verses dear Soul. They perfectly suits the General and his dangerous obsession... Thumbs Up Clap

bajay pyaar ki shabnum mere gulistaan mein
baraste rehte hain har simt maut ke saye
siyahiyon se ulajh padti hain meri aankhein
koi nahi .. koi bhi nahi jo batlaye
kitni der ujalon ki raah dekhe 

koi nahi hai koi bhi nahi
na pass na durr

yeh pyaar hai
dil ki dharkan
apni chahat ka jo ellan kiye jaati hai
zindagi hai jo jiye jaati hai
khoon k ghoont peay jaati hai
khwaab aankhon se siye jaati hai

ab na koi paas hai
phir bhi ehsaas hai

yahiaon mai uljhi padi
jeene ki ek aas hai
yadoon ka jungle yeh dil
kaanton se jal thal yeh dil

chubtay kaanten yadoon ke daaman se chunta hoon
girti deewaron ke aanchal mein zinda hoon

Wow dear, you are on a roll... The verses are so apt for Lordy... so intense... so painful... Clap Good job dear. Perfect song selection... Thumbs Up

Edited by hoopoe - 16 June 2013 at 9:46am

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top