Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 109)

saga_twilight IF-Dazzler
saga_twilight
saga_twilight

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:24am | IP Logged
Clever. Very clever. Y0u mixed b0th the sharp mind and an angry s0ul int0 0ne. But "that she deserves"? Pfft!! What d0es Arnav kn0ws ab0ut what she deserves. It w0uld be interesting t0 see Khushi's rxn and Arnav's reacti0n 0ver Khushi's reacti0n

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanAquilineJammy-A_Soul

revathysugathan Senior Member
revathysugathan
revathysugathan

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
WOWOWOWOW!!! I read the chapters all at once and I am glad to say, thank god!!! Finally ur version of IPK is starting now.

But the misunderstanding D'oh Cry I am bawling right now. My heart just sank through the floor when I read that. But at least he realizes that Babuji has seen the General transforming. Dead

I want to hate Jha but his helplessness make me feel bad for him too. But as hoopoe rightly wrote, the path matters too - even more so than the destination. Angry

At least Arnav has the sense to go to her father to ask for her hand rather than the hasty marriage it was in the original one! But it's gonna be a rude shock for Khushi when he starts being his cruel self after marriage Broken Heart Can't imagine that poor one's plight Broken Heart - I just hope he either talks to her or at least try and find out the truth rather than blame her and destroy the beautiful life they could have Ermm

Waiting for the next ones!!! Star

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineJammy-A_Soul

KRYSTAL-C Goldie
KRYSTAL-C
KRYSTAL-C

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:11am | IP Logged
nice update

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

EMERALD-S Goldie
EMERALD-S
EMERALD-S

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 4:29am | IP Logged
Awesome update. Aquiline's IPKKND is really good. Waiting.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

shass IF-Dazzler
shass
shass

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Lord Arnav  is a man who once had everything he considered dear to his heart..a world that had love,faith,relations which made him strong n happy.. but when the storm hit his world,years ago..everything dispersed.. everything he kept dear to his heart was snatched away from him.. turning him into the man he is today. just one last thing held him to the world.. his beloved sister.. that last link n memory to, whatever is beautiful in his past... is more precious than anything else in the world for him.. so he holds on to it like a person who holds on to his life.n though with the passage of time he changed,his anger rose..his frustration n helplessness made him bitter..n it probably lead to his curse,too..adding more bitterness n faithlessness to his beliefs..he became Lord Arnav Singh Raizada for the world but remained chotey for his Di.. with time, he got divided into two beings.. and the epic battle between the ''man'' & ''beast'' started.. he ,like the general, also sees dreams .. probably seeing the glimpse of his horrible past,that .. perhaps upon waking up, his anger,frustration n helplessness wakes up the beast within him n thus he runs off into wilderness.. but the man in him fights the beast n keeps it at bay.. its been like this for years now.. n he shuts himself from the world,not willing to let anyone enter the thick walls of arrogance n coldness that he builds around him..

until one day a girl enters his world.. she changes things forever.. she forces him to believe against his beliefs..forces him to dream against his hopelessness..forces him to desire against his will.. he fights back every moment of it until gets conquered by her n gives in.. she is the key to his heart..she unlocked it without even realizing it.. but then one single incident destroys everything.. his newly formed beliefs n dreams are shattered n scattered .. life takes him right where he once stood.. his pain,his rage,his helplessness n frustration renders him weak.. but these very things are the thriving force for the beast within him n this night.. there's no more strength to fight it back.. as the determination slips from him..the beast takes over him.. it surfaces after a long long time.. after a long time i see ''the heart of the curse''..

he lets the rage engulf him n madness drive him.. until he reaches some conclusion n the man in him starts to take over him.. n the beast vanishes n the man emerges.. only,this time darker than before.. the strategist in him is awake.. plots are made.. ofcourse the first priority is to keep his one ''bleeding n withering rose'' safe..perhaps, fulfill  a ''promise'' he once made..he probably knows how dangerous the other beast is n also to keep his beloved Di, from deep hurt..so directs the whole battle towards him,bringing himself into the most dangerous position.. he wishes to avenge the General n khushi.. but no matter what, it had to come to this decision alone, coz he wants khushi..he has marked her his long back..he can't even imagine her in any one else's arms.let alone in his brother-in-law's.. so yes, he's just not punishing her and the General,by separating them from each other forever, per his assumptions,but somewhere subconsciously he's also claiming her, his.

i love how the Lady in the Hood is unfolding this story.. one beast has come to life n there's only one other to stop him.. the other beast had to wake up too.. the chess board is spread.. the house of whites n the house of blacks have come to stand against each other.. interestingly, there are three potential players,of now, from the ''blacks''.. Lord Arnav, Gen.jha n Lady Anjali.. may be Akaash too.
and only one from the ''whites''..khushi.. n may be payal too later onwards. the unforgettable battle will start any moment now.. the Gen initiated the game.. now Lord Arnav Singh Raizada has risen.. then the white pawn,Khushi Kumari Gupta will rise.. if the General is obsessed with a cure, lord arnav is obsessed with revenge then khushi will also be obsessed with justice! there remains just one factor that will always turn the tables around.. TRUE LOVE!
those who deny it will come to believe it..those who underestimate it,will realize its true power..n those who believe in it, will succeed..

POINTS TO PONDER...

• his eyes fell on the footprint in the mud. 
    Not the one made by the beast in him but by another of which he was familiar...
    It was not a fresh print but he was certain the print was made quite recently.

ever since the tale started you have been referring to lakes,in one way or another.. have to get my specs on n get down to research after a long time.. but its extremely intriguing to find that the Gen too visits the lake like lordy does.. i have started to suspect if both the beasts are of same kind..

• i loved shadow n lordy's bond.. it was adorable..how shadow stood by him n shares his darker secrets,yet still stands loyal to his master.. is beautiful..

• The father's eyes filled with longing tears, "Please take care of my daughter''I always have this'..." He pressed a hand to his heart, "'...feeling that she is being watched and that she is in danger." He looked at Lord Arnav who was staring at the elder man in astonishment, "I trust that by wedding her off to you I am securing her safety''.am I not, my Lord?"

Absolutely beautiful !!! Ah the heart of a loving father.. there's no replacement. despite his amnesia,his heart knows his daughter is not safe n the reason why he agreed to the whole offer is only coz somewhere he remembers his daughter needs protection n he sees some hope in the form of lord arnav... n lordy will never be able to forget those words..

• am so glad that lordy knows about shashi n the Gen's encounter.. something in that conversation has raised alarms within him.. even though he will marry khushi for other reasons..he'll also consider that how naive she is ,n that the Gen has not told her of his curse.. therefore, he would want to protect her all the way.. *phew*

PS;  This very comment i made only n only for my beloved friends n mentors.. HP,Souly n Linny.. you are my inspiration always.. LOVE YOU...Hug

PPS; Dearest HP.. am sorry that i can't see the General in the same light as you do for now atleast.. have to still catch up with previous 6 months' discussions to see what lead to the change in opinions.. but for now, am waiting for a face off or one more move from the General..only then will i pen down my thoughts on him.. but let me assure you, that like always your different way of looking at things are not only surprising but also interesting.. keep it up !!Thumbs Up.. by the way chp 171 reminded me of our very first discussion.. made me smile all the way..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3256949&PID=68092181&#68092181

Edited by shass - 16 June 2013 at 6:09am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Jo_Pinchy-Siaa-hoopoeJammy-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulgmsk

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 7:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

i love how the Lady in the Hood is unfolding this story.. one beast has come to life n there's only one other to stop him.. the other beast had to wake up too.. the chess board is spread.. the house of whites n the house of blacks have come to stand against each other.. interestingly, there are three potential players,of now, from the ''blacks''.. Lord Arnav, Gen.jha n Lady Anjali.. may be Akaash too.
and only one from the ''whites''..khushi.. n may be payal too later onwards. the unforgettable battle will start any moment now.. the Gen initiated the game.. now Lord Arnav Singh Raizada has risen.. then the white pawn,Khushi Kumari Gupta will rise.. if the General is obsessed with a cure, lord arnav is obsessed with revenge then khushi will also be obsessed with justice! there remains just one factor that will always turn the tables around.. TRUE LOVE!
those who deny it will come to believe it..those who underestimate it,will realize its true power..n those who believe in it, will succeed..

Shass... Hug Do I need to say why I demanded a comment from you?!!!... You have simply summarized everything in the BEST way possible... Thumbs Up I don't have any words of appreciation now... EmbarrassedWill write a detailed comment about everything you have mentioned above, later.

Love you for taking some time out of your tight schedule and writing a beautiful insightful post for our sake. Take care and God bless you. Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

someoneipk-Siaa-shassAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

A_Soul IF-Rockerz
A_Soul
A_Soul

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:11am | IP Logged

Chapter 170: Battling to Believe 

PAIN… is such a small word for what Lordy is feeling here… My heart went out for him..! YOUR SCREENPLAY IS JUST SO WELL and APT. Lovely DIRECTION as well.

In the darkness of the stable, where little moonlight penetrated through the tiny window near the ceiling, trembling pale fingers found their strength to straddle a black horseback.

Beautiful opening…!

The horse whimpered uneasily, sensing the disquiet of his eerily silent master.  

The only friend of his master (if we can say so) is also feeling the vibes of his disturbed heart…!
I like you show it up, linny..! Silence and touch is the best language animals speak n understand.

Lord Arnav pressed his head against Shadow's leg and his hand reached up and faintly patted his horse's mane in assurance. Slowly, both horse and master supported each other and Lord Arnav was standing on his feet, slightly leaning against his horse's side.

Oh… it is a throbbing vision..

After many years, it was coming again.

You and your hints Linny,..on which event and why this was happened???

His hold on the reins weakened and he could not sit still. He leaned forward and lay against his horse's mane, the wind made by the speeding race permitting Shadow's soft black hair to caress  his face, as though to console him

Ohhh Lovely writing and depiction, specially consoling part.. Goosebumps!! 

Breathing hard, Lord Arnav struggled to his knees, slowly finding the strength to unbutton his shirt. Pain rocketed up his spine and he buckled to the floor in  a crouch, not wanting give in. But he knew there was no escape this time. He was certain with the torment of emotions he ws undergoing, it would emerge to take him by force after lying dormant for so long. 

I can't see him in this state… I want to be with him..!!

Wildness swirled inside of him and he moaned. Fresh tears sprang in his eyes and he inhaled  deeply, but it was not succumbing.
He felt dizzy and his sister's face came to his mind, smiling at him, her arms wide open to welcome her Chotey into her motherly arms'...
Mother.....Amma...

Did he shout out loud??
Oh god..m not able to take this…

And then he was running. He didn't know where he was headed and where the path led to, but he was running, running further and further away from everything that gave him pain, everything that made him hate life...

The pain is inside you dear..and one cant run away from himself..!!

Before he knew it, his feet didn't feel cold anymore and the power in his blood roared as he bounded through the forest on all four...

Nice one linny..

Smells and sounds reached out to him and the hair on the back of his neck stood in alertness of the nightly expanse.

Oh god..he is transforming!!??

His beastial senses located the presence of a forest lake in the distance and without a moment's hesitation, he bounded forth and then, with a sudden pounce, he was flying through the trees and plunging down, the still lake splashing awake as he dived into its cold depths.

Water dripped from the ends of the hair on his forehead but he trained his eyes on the ground, noting the tracks made by his anger-ridden side.

Beautifully scripted….

He had been willing to give himself to her, to accept her as his own...how could you do this, Kushi? How could you play with me so heartlessly...

His questions n thought process, try to turn each stone so from anywhere he get atleast a single answer of his reasoning… supremely scripted..but this one is my fav..!
I  just love the way he express his feelings to himself..!

Was this night's marriage also their plan to get closer? No, he'd seen genuine love in Akash's eyes and Payal...was Payal involved? Was the entire family involved? 

It's so easy to over think when you are in pain n feeling betrayal…
n linny you took care of it too… G8!

Why is this happening to us, Di....tears rolled down...why is it that you and I are only worthy of pain in this life...we have lost everything once and we are losing everything now. 

Teer ki tarah lage yeh labz…! My tears are out finally..!

Curling up, his arms around his knees that were brought closer to his chest , he lay weeping like a child in a motherless womb...

Another fab scripting….

Not the one made by the beast in him but by another of which he was familiar...

Is there footprints of Gen's transformed form? Yea I think.

Lord Arnav stood up and clenched his fists, If he wants to get to Di or Kushi, he will have to get through me first...

In his whole thought process, at the end I like that he is more focused for Gen's betrayal then khushi's..atleast I feel it.. he feel hurt by khushi's deed (what she hasn't done) but more to that he is angery for Gen's deed (which again he thinks Gen has done)

BRAVO… Some how I have ever though you wontbe justified Lordy's emotions the way you do it for Khushi, but I am so happy u prove me wrong… Though only few times you script about what he feels but whenever you do, you simply NAILED it!

Chapter 171: A Ritual Out of the Blue 

The most missing thing of IPK N most necessary convo between ARNAV N SHASHI..which never happend…
And I AM SO HAPPY THAT YOU DID IT.. JUST RIGHT WAY!!

Lord Arnav took Master Gupta's hand, as the latter watched in surprise, and held it lifted between them, his hand clasping the other's, "I seek your consent that I may have the hand of your daughter, Miss KushiKumari Gupta, in marriage."

Whooohhooo…. I JUST LOVE LORDY…!! N u too linny!

Master Gupta inhaled sharply and attempted to withdraw his hand but Lord Arnav held onto it firmly and frowned, "You will need to know: I will not take 'no' for an answer, Master Gupta."

Wah… Gun point pe haath mangta hain yeh banda… I so love him!

"Will you or WILL YOU NOT?"

Ohhh this is so exciting… his voice is not raised but the firmness in his eye..looking eye to eye to Shashi uncle..! WOW!

"I will take care of her as she deserves and is worthy of," said Lord Arnav unblinkingly.

Now this is a bit diplomatic or I can say a manipulative answer!

"You have every right to think so," said Lord Arnav, nodding stiffly, "I have always and only been ruthless to my subjects."

SUBJECTS…?!! Nice one linny..!

The father's eyes filled with longing tears, "Please take care of my daughter……I always have this…..." He pressed a hand to his heart, "…...feeling that she is being watched and that she is in danger." He looked at Lord Arnav who was staring at the elder man in astonishment, "I trust that by wedding her off to you I am securing her safety…….am I not, my Lord?"

Linny..you are writing such a way now, that it is hard to comment for me…
This para is so good… worry of father n his instinct…!

… "I don't feel right at times……its as though there is something I know but I cannot remember what it is……like it was taken away from me…..."

Aah… the lake incident!!
Come on Shashi uncle, think hard you can do it..come on!

The wind howled as the realization sank into Lord Arnav's mind.
He stepped towards Master Gupta and demanded, "Do you know my brother-in-law?"

Aree wah..this lord is so different.. perfect combo of salt, sour, bitterness n sweetness!

That was why he could remember nothing about the General or about the ball. 
He had seen the General transform. The Curse of Seeing a Beast Become.

I love both the idea..

LORDY asking hand of khushi..it's a surprise, but I loved it. After all he is lord of land, though he can do whatever he wants but still he knows what a gentlemen (that a Lord should be for his villagers) should do…
And next he get the bit idea about connection between what Shashi forgets and general transform…!

Lovely twisted way of the story telling..
Somewhere I feel here LORDY will ask for the reasoning too to khushi some day..but when is very important..!

I Supremely liking the way you are leading the tale… Amazing!
Looking forward to how Lordy will ask for khushi's hand to her and what n how convo with khushi will go on!!
Waiting waiting..!

Somewhere i find this song near to Lordy
the BG for his state..!

bajay pyaar ki shabnum mere gulistaan mein
baraste rehte hain har simt maut ke saye
siyahiyon se ulajh padti hain meri aankhein
koi nahi .. koi bhi nahi jo batlaye
kitni der ujalon ki raah dekhe 

koi nahi hai koi bhi nahi
na pass na durr

yeh pyaar hai
dil ki dharkan
apni chahat ka jo ellan kiye jaati hai
zindagi hai jo jiye jaati hai
khoon k ghoont peay jaati hai
khwaab aankhon se siye jaati hai

ab na koi paas hai
phir bhi ehsaas hai

yahiaon mai uljhi padi
jeene ki ek aas hai
yadoon ka jungle yeh dil
kaanton se jal thal yeh dil

chubtay kaanten yadoon ke daaman se chunta hoon
girti deewaron ke aanchal mein zinda hoon

Enjoy
H
Soul

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

PedaJo_Pinchy-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilinemaverickmartin-Farwa_Ibrahim-gmsk

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 8:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shass

Dearest HP.. am sorry that i can't see the General in the same light as you do for now atleast.. have to still catch up with previous 6 months' discussions to see what lead to the change in opinions.. but for now, am waiting for a face off or one more move from the General..only then will i pen down my thoughts on him.. but let me assure you, that like always your different way of looking at things are not only surprising but also interesting.. keep it up !!Thumbs Up.. by the way chp 171 reminded me of our very first discussion.. made me smile all the way..

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3256949&PID=68092181&#68092181

Shass... I can understand that dear. I know that you, me and soul have completely different perceptions about everything in life. So im not surprised. But as you said once, our way of thinking may be different, our paths may be different, but we are all moving towards the same ultimate truth towards the end of this tale... Anyways, take your time and do share your views about what was/is on General's mind before and now.

P.S. Its an irony... I don't like General, but I approve his actions... You like him, but don't approve his actions, Soul loves Lordy, but strongly believes in General's love for Lady Anjali... Such complicated souls we are!!!... D'oh LOL

P.P.S Thanks for giving the link dear. How memorable were those days?... Day Dreaming All excited crazy discussions... and, I remember Lin's reaction to our first discussion too... Embarrassed Thanks for coming into my life my dear friend. Love you. Heart

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-shassmaverickmartinAquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Go to top