Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 108)

Shalve IF-Sizzlerz
Shalve
Shalve

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 3:38pm | IP Logged
awesome...loved it

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

-DobByDoDgeR- IF-Dazzler
-DobByDoDgeR-
-DobByDoDgeR-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Loved it loved it
Loving your regular updates

Aquiline

storytellerm IF-Dazzler
storytellerm
storytellerm

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 9:53pm | IP Logged
awesome
loved it
i hink now he will protect khushi and his di both
i think he got a little idea that khushi is not involved 

Aquiline

hellgirl Senior Member
hellgirl
hellgirl

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
Rabba ve every1...
A big hug aqua ur version of story just started and i m in love with it all over again...

So arnav asked shashi to marry khushi... Dont know what khushi's and every1 reaction will be...
i know that khushi will say yes...

Waiting for more...
P.s. Did u stop sending PMs or u kicked me out of buddy list..*pout**wink*

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

LeenaRocks IF-Dazzler
LeenaRocks
LeenaRocks

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 11:53pm | IP Logged
Lin!! I can now clearly see what you exactly meant in the msg you wrote to me! :)

This is a major twist in the story i must say! And so different from the IPK! Oh! i guess it is time i stop relating it to the show now! But this change in direction is something that i am wholeheartedly welcoming! Its got a freshness of its own  to it as against the show... 

Wow! I must tell ya .. how much i admire this certain black beauty! Shadow for being such loyal to his master!!

I can so visualize Arnav with his new found adjudicate dismounting from the horse and walking sturdily past everyone at the temple towards Master. Gupta! 

And there! He said it! so firm and st. to the point! Offcourse engendering Master. Gupta shocked!
Who would not be for that matter!?

I appreciate the diligent effort from Master. Gupta to get to the cause of this impromptu proposal however intimidating the other person was!
Any father would not give away so easily! 

Yes Master.Gupta had his point that he was sure the lord was not going to be kind to his youngest!! My heart tugged when Arnav made a statement " I will take care of her as she deserves and is worthy of" That was so implicitly put forth much to Masters.Gupta's lack of knowledge to what it actually meant! Ouh dear Lord! This is going to be disastrous! 

Oh! Well! Now this explains most of the bits that were not clear when they happened! 
Master Gupta does not remember anything of the General at all! Thus when Shyam made a statement that it was only Madhumati he had needed to tale care of to get through with his ploy to Khushi!
It made me immensely relax at the fact that it was Arnav who realized this and put 2 and 2 together! I am sure this will be a key to the mystery he is yet resolve!  And offcourse Shashi's foreboding thought towards his daughter did ring bell in Arnav's mind! I hope he holds onto this and tries to get a clearer pic of the entire fiasco before taking drastic measures and punishing the innocent one!

My heart wept seeing a father's worry... especially if he was forced to act soon in giving away his youngest and the precious one in marriage to the man under whom he is still not convinced fully abt her being looked after well! And yet he has had to agree to go ahead with it!

Oh! Arnav! i really wish you will think from your heart and not let your mind arrive at conclusion with half baked information! 

Lin! Like i said the update is a  proof in itself that we are expected to get twists and turns that will surprise us to no extent! and i am ready to receive more such ones! :)

Thanks for a wonderful update! it has surely given me hopes !:)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 12:57am | IP Logged
You my dear are true to your words! You are correcting the story! Lord Arnav is using his brians! And I cannot believe he actually asked Master Gupta for Khushi's hand, I was expecting him to go to Khushi directly but then again I forgot that he is respectful towards Master Gupta and then again he does have a reputation to maintain...the lord is a sensible man, yes he was angry, yes his blood was boiling with rage but he didn't let that cloud his judgment and make him do something totally irrational.

Lord Arnav is smart... he promised Master Gupta that he will take care of her as she deserves... smart play of words here!

I am so happy that Master Gupta raised his concerns for her safety that led to the Lord to think... this is awesome!

I cannot wait to see how Khushi reacts! This is going to be sensational! 

P.S- Deep down he knows his Khushi needs protecting... his other loved one.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

someoneipkrevathysugathan-Siaa-Aquiline-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soul

march2011 IF-Dazzler
march2011
march2011

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:05am | IP Logged
again line,i would simply repeat I love ur version of arshi story...
I never imagined tht conversation bet arnav n sashi...hoping that the misunderstand will be cleared bet them

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanAquilineA_Soul

123vava Senior Member
123vava
123vava

Posted: 16 June 2013 at 2:12am | IP Logged
Smile i loved the way arnav understanding thingsss...loveddd the updateee

Aquiline

Go to top