Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 103)

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 7:42am | IP Logged

Rabba ve,

The enigmatic General. Jha... I agree that i was always perjudiced towards this character. Not my fault entirely, his first few impressions were not that great.

Besides, I am in no hurry. She can wait. She has waited for months anyway...a few hours more wouldn't make much of a difference.                                               ... TBTBR, Ch: 16

I felt that he is not that interested, commited and loyal towards his wife... Unhappy

His intriguing conversation with Lordy...

"What a beautiful land this is," commented the General, his eyes scanning the green lands and the tree tops.

The General looked at the younger man, "There is more to beauty than meets the eye."

The General didn't see this, for he had turned his gaze back to the land before him, "It is the unseen and the unfelt that last...What is seen attains immortality when it becomes unseen."                                                                                                      ... TBTBR, Ch: 25

I felt he is greedy, selfish and with some bigger ulterior motives... Ermm

His loving words towards khushi or caring words towards Lady Anjali never helped me in changing my first impression over him. To me, his thoughts and actions always appeared self-centered.

But after seeing him in a new light recently, im forced to think for a reasonable explanation behind his intriguing character. I always thought how a person can be this heartless so as to act blind towards the immense love poured upon him by his wife and be this heartless to use (harm) an innocent soul like Khushi to his personal advantage. I wondered why doesn't his conscience bother him?!!!... Confused

But now, after seeing his despair and helplessness tonight, and after hearing his words...

Shutting the door, he leaned his back against it, indignation rising inside him, as tears of hopelessness stung in his eyesOne moment was all it took to undo everything he had worked hard for to come crashing down. Now he would never get cured.
                                                                                                                       ... TBTBR, Ch:169

I feel like so far he was always genuine with his words and gestures towards both his wife and Khushi... His words show that he was so clear with his relationship with Lady Anjali and Khushi... the former, his permanent safe refuge and the latter his temporary need. He is imprisoned by his unpleasant circumstances and hence is compelled to behave such heartlessly... I cannot categorize him as a "Blackened heart". He is one troubled soul focused on his mission to get free of his curse first, by whatever means possible and only then has he planned to embrace the love of his life wholeheartedly... Approve

"You'll carry me to love too, Lightning'''. to the end of this wretched curse," assured her rider, and the prophecy made upon the white horse lingered in the air, as the white horse flashed over the land, leaping in the bright light of the sunlight, its rider a dark silhouette upon her white form.                                                                                                 ... TBTBR, Ch: 86

He is one flawed, grey soul like most of us... His intention to cleanse himself off before he wholeheartedly involve in enjoying the happily ever after life with his wife, Lady Anjali should be appreciated. But at the same time, the path which he chose to fulfill his dream is quite offensive and looking by General's current disposition, i guess his actions will be more revolting in the near future... Ouch If only he can understand that not only the destination but also the path chosen also matters much... Disapprove

"There is a time in every life when paths are chosen, character is forged. I could have chosen a different path. But I didn't. I failed myself."
                                                                     ...  Libba Bray, The Sweet Far Thing

Edited by hoopoe - 15 June 2013 at 7:43am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

revathysugathanJo_PinchyAquilineshassgmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-A_Soulriti4u

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 7:53am | IP Logged

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST

The Author have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to Members Only.

New Visitors Register Now to view the content of this post. As a member you will also be able to participate in our discussions and its FAST & FREE!

Members, please Sign-In.

If you are a member and already logged in. Please hit "Refresh" on your web browser as it might be showing you the cached copy (from previously saved file from Temporary Internet Files).

The following 139 member(s) liked the above post:

funlovingfulfunnonie3081ZiyaShazzil143gogo9895ipkndFanHRIDAYANSHsweettintuPantheraoncaMsultimatereena1146priyankasan02reetjruchi14tara321chitrigemathemaRavyasobti48turnipkaaalyani...Chandrigamirkabarunkacuppycake11aspalasmythrayeflash90ArniiiMONAKARANMouktikagurukhushprimishasangeethbalasunshineswirlBentleyathirumarabeehamaria1878et_tu_achuanusha_nehalovely_sweetbaishalisatyasree89ketkivrinda-95ArmiRidz4everNiksAngelshalinikanaguPedas_mglankansakadafiKeenaraMsFuzzybear69hellgirlkkyajosib_1219sayanashreyasonia123vavasomeoneipkindiavizionAnnie12TRND86Diaphanousbumble_beevarshapandimishrasoniachammuarshi_roxscarlet2012penrithbea_romsamarablogaafreen48uzam818rockprincess123hot.cakesBVSJdair10arshidivya_divsReelyROSExxKrishika209vks11karsvinuReader_Hobbyhatelove_1khusiarnavFuzzbucketpurplelovecrazyaddictionprabha75-Siaa-sarahehsanzonera1the_breezeJo_Pinchyrockingsonitanya_vibablio09storytellermkhareshelleyseshatreemarch2011zainzaLeenaRocksarshiyanasparklystarstudmusic1hoopoesiamesecatmomoahmdkushipuglykaur94Jammy--DobByDoDgeR-sree_deyarshy4everkushiarnav1kshubhangineha2013gBeauceant-Farwa_Ibrahim-207shikhasweetydoll32sikhni_jahnvi.luvs.ASR-memorable-lara3110rini_katkvarshasaomom-afsha-flowers4uShalveSankiPagalprincessunarariti4uMysticRiver

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:01am | IP Logged
res
***EDITED 1***

WHAT I M FIRST

oh yea

It happened after sooo long I am sooo happy yeaaa

my buddies are so sweet see there reaction on me getting to be the 1st to grab the throne

Thank you hoopoe for helping me

Ok my 1st ever banner had to be for this tale

P.S I love u Linny muahhh

****EDITED 2****

WHAT AN UPDATE! I really really loved this update... I want to just hug you and give a a salute why coz u changed the most haterd parts in it
1-Lordy didnt go to Gen confronting him abt his n Khushi's relation
2- he didnt asked Khushi for marriage but he respected her by asking her father for her hand
and I have deleted the third reason which I m sure to write back in next update as i m so sure of u but not here
He simply asked the father tht he wanted the hand of her daughter and though he didnt tell anything to Master Shashi but his seeking the permission itself is somewhere a promise to take care of her. He though told master shashi tht he always took hasty decisions for the safety of his sister but he didnt showed his feelings for Khushi n I liked it know y coz right now he wont b able to say I love ur daughter after all the emotions he had gone through after finding Khushi's name on the letters which gen thrown in fire.. The part where Master Shashi asked him to take care of her daughter with tears in her eyes BEAUTIFUL...   Simply BEAUTIFUL...

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 15 June 2013 at 1:48pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

sunshineswirlMouktika19sayana-Siaa-Jo_PinchysarahehsanAquilinehoopoeshassgmsk

indiavizion Senior Member
indiavizion
indiavizion

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:09am | IP Logged
r

I don't believe it, he is again doubting Khushi, and marrying her out out of this doubt...atleast i am glad, she will be out of harm's way...i thought before coming to a reasoning , he should atleast consider what she will go through...

i do have one question, the beasts don't they have some kind of super natural power where they can sense people's emotion, etc.etc.

Edited by indiavizion - 15 June 2013 at 8:27am

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hushniyaMouktika-Siaa-hoopoeshassAquilineA_Soul

hot.cakes Senior Member
hot.cakes
hot.cakes

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:12am | IP Logged
Wow, you are narrating daily! I love this!!
So,  how does Arnav feel about this now? Does it mean that he believes Sashi is innocent? As well as Khushi?
Can't wait... Smile
Clap

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

MouktikaAquilinehoopoeA_Soul

hoopoe IF-Dazzler
hoopoe
hoopoe

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:23am | IP Logged
Rabba ve... Lovely chapter dear Aquiline... I admire this man more and more now... Even in this critical situation, he shows such clarity of thoughts, clear foresight, perfect planning and timing of execution, cleverly connecting the dots... He is just brilliant and magnificent...Heart

His words... "I only mean to protect when I make such harsh choices." are so true... May destiny help him in protecting both his loved ones... Thumbs Up

"He who defends with love will be secure; Heaven will save him, and protect him with love."
                                                                                                         ... Lao Tzu

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Mouktikarevathysugathan-Siaa-bablio09Jo_PinchyAquilinesiamesecatshassgmsk-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Annie12 Senior Member
Annie12
Annie12

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:24am | IP Logged
Amazing update! I just hope that the misunderstanding doesn't last long

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

russelskhushi IF-Dazzler
russelskhushi
russelskhushi

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 8:36am | IP Logged
to tell u da truth, 1st while reading this chapter i felt like ..here it goes al again! but then ur last note made me sit stright again...there is nothing better then reading ur version... im sure ul give us somthing that will blow our minds off!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

-Keerthi-AquilineA_Soul

Go to top