Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 (Page 101)

sib_12 Senior Member
sib_12
sib_12

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:21am | IP Logged
very nice updateSmile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

seshatree IF-Dazzler
seshatree
seshatree

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Awesome

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquiline

khareshelley IF-Dazzler
khareshelley
khareshelley

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:39am | IP Logged
superb update...ClapClap
arnav's anger helplessness and all emotions are beautifully described... eagerly wating to know whats gonna happen now.. how he deal with his feelings..thanks for pm..pls continue soon..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilineA_Soul

Jammy- IF-Dazzler
Jammy-
Jammy-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 12:50am | IP Logged
I am just gonna keep shush and let you continue! 

Dude this is incredible! I am literally rendered speechless! Going back to shushing now... 

AquilineA_Soul

-Keerthi- Goldie
-Keerthi-
-Keerthi-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:14am | IP Logged
The update was as expected.. arhi misunderstanding nd arnav in pain.. arnav-shadow understanding was amazing.. 

All the best on ur new plot.. Smile

i m looking forward to it..

dnt let khushi suffer plz.. tats wt i didnt lik in our serial.. 

AquilineA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Chapter 169
Wohoo what a thrilling chapter it is...And for the 1st time I m terified of gen... I know u wonder y only now coz its the 1st time he has shown his cunning self... The one who plays with words in manner tht he trap the next person in a world of helplessness n confussion... No doubt he never said he was unmarried but his way of talking the way he communicated and put down words showed it... Loved the way it was Anjali for whom Khushi was worried and sad even before for herself for the person she thought to be her frnd had deceived her. Now what I loved in this was that u have shown Gen dangerous n negative but not like what they showed him as a leech who had lusted over Khushi... Anyways wao so finally mr.Lordy is confessing that he CANNOT see khushi in other man's arms... Oh god he saw the name khushi on letters and saw gen going out of Kitchen... This was such an intense chapter I just loved it.

I am sorry for being so late I wanted to comment last night but I lost signals

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Aquilineshassgmsk

Aquiline IF-Dazzler
Aquiline
Aquiline

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:25am | IP Logged
Originally posted by aparnav

Hey,aquiline! My dear,u are an amazing narrator.i came across this ff just a week back!i finished the whole thing in a go jst now! Can u believe it! I have been a silent reader in IF fr almost an year now. .and this is my 1st time comenting,or rather replying. .your story nd narration forced me to come out f my exile! Thankyou so much for this wonderful ff! Looking forward to your 2nd climax!!and ofcourse,the whole story

Originally posted by Chotteskhushi19

Omg it was such a gripping tale...
Im waiting to read more
Are you gonna update today..?

Originally posted by -B.S-

hi.
i found this ff on a blockbuster post on IPK forum, started reading 2 days ago n just finished all chapters
I must say this ff indeed is a blockbuster!!!

Originally posted by KRYSTAL-C

awesome witeup .

Originally posted by MONAKARAN

Hello there!! I have spent the better part of the last 2 days reading this FF - all 170 chapters of it in one shot with minimal sleep. And I have to say this...
I came across this FF several times in the past few months and always skipped it cause I have never been a huge fan of medieval sagas and moreover I was having a real hard time picturing Arnav in the middle ages with no BB, Bluetooth or laptop!! I was pretty convinced that I will not really enjoy this story. Finally I decided to cave in and read a couple of chapters to see if I like it. Needless to say I was totally wrong!!! This is by far one of the best stories written on IF. Wow!! And the best part is that while reading thru the whole thing, not once I felt that the story is dragging. The quality of writing has been as consistent as in the beginning - really fantastic. You should consider converting to a book after all is said and done. Although it seems like you still have a long way to go with the story. I am guessing the forced marriage is next although I wonder what he is going to use as leverage to get her to agree.
I noticed you mentioned in your last update  that the story going forward (post marriage?) will be your take on it - I am glad that you have decided not to follow the show - I am having a hard time picturing Khushi-Arnav and the swami drama!!!
Keep up the great writing and keep us happy!!! 

I know Soul and even Hoopoe have done a marvelous job in welcoming you guys on board our little journey, but I suppose I must also take a moment to thank you for finding your path leading to the doorstep of Arhasia's beloved Inn...
aparnav (thankyou for breaking your sweet silence to express your heart's delight with us all...we are all real happy to have you here!
Chotteskhushi19 (thankyou dear for your genuine admiration) 
-B.S- (it is an honour to have you here and though I do not accept the term "blockbuster" (KP and Farwa started it) to fit this little tale, I am humbled that you think so. Thankyou dear!)
KRYSTAL-C (Its wonderful that you think this to be awesome enough for your liking...thankyou, dear)
MONAKARAN: Dear Mona, I am at guilt for having let my story hijack your sleep but it is such an honour to know that you found the tale captivating enough to stay up and get down to its latest chapter...Thank you very much, dear Mona. Yes, the reason that you have mentioned for your reluctance to read this FF is the very reason why I have very few readers. However, I am only happy because of that, for my virtual arms are wide enough to embrace the few dear readers I have to my heart...and now you are also part of it like all the other new readers at the Inn...

Once again, welcome to all my new readers...and like Soul pointed out, the InnKeeper will gladly assist you in attaining any beverages of your liking  so that next time you come to hear my narration of a chapter...you may find yourself comfortable and happy amidst the circle of friends who come to listen to the tale...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

hellgirlJo_PinchyhoopoegmskA_Soul

-Farwa_Ibrahim- IF-Rockerz
-Farwa_Ibrahim-
-Farwa_Ibrahim-

Posted: 15 June 2013 at 1:29am | IP Logged
Chapter 169
Wohoo what a thrilling chapter it is...And for the 1st time I m terified of gen... I know u wonder y only now coz its the 1st time he has shown his cunning self... The one who plays with words in manner tht he trap the next person in a world of helplessness n confussion... No doubt he never said he was unmarried but his way of talking the way he communicated and put down words showed it... Loved the way it was Anjali for whom Khushi was worried and sad even before for herself for the person she thought to be her frnd had deceived her. Now what I loved in this was that u have shown Gen dangerous n negative but not like what they showed him as a leech who had lusted over Khushi... Anyways wao so finally mr.Lordy is confessing that he CANNOT see khushi in other man's arms... Oh god he saw the name khushi on letters and saw gen going out of Kitchen... This was such an intense chapter I just loved it.[/SIZE]
I am sorry for being late... Last night I tried commenting but signals went down

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

AquilinehoopoeshassgmskA_Soul

Go to top