Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
RABBA VE...

Amazing update Lin.. was curious to knw what was happening in the south temple..
u in a very simple and in a very subtle way beautifully  described the worry of a father towards his darling princess..and i loved how his fatherly instincts were warning him again and again tht smething bad is happening with his daughter..
But i am sooo glad tht despite having a fear that Lord arnav might be the reason behind his worry towards his daughter, he still end of the day believes that ONLY HE can protect her too..

A BIG CONGRATS TO LORD AKASAH AND MISS..oops LADY PAYAL SINGH RAIZADA *cheers to thm* may god bless them both..

Now m soo eager to see how General Jha reacts once he finds out where the first lord and khushi is.. and what exactly they did *wink*

PS: Lin i knw m not being tht regular in commenting these days cause i read the chaps at odd times.. as m just done with my exams and roaming a lot being free frm studies :P 
so really really really sorry.. but when ever m home and on9 would definitely share my views on the updates..GAIN BADA WALA SORYYY...

AND THANKS FOR THE UPDATE... ❤️         
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome
loved it
arhi less chapter bust still loved it
update soon
just cant wait to read more
shijinareneesh thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
That was a brilliant chapter... Shashi's faith in Arnav n trust in Khushi wrote well... Fortune knw what hpnd to them?nw can we get a confrontation bw Arshi n Gen?
rockingsoni thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Ohh, wawo...
nicely displayed, n the emotions portrayed..
Somewhere, Master Gupta, knows what is happening...n the good thing is he trusts Lord Arnav...
Fortune, also had a feeling that something happened at the north temple..
waiting for the family's reaction, once they come back..
but will they confront General, first..I have a doubt...
waiting for next part, Lin...
Nicely written..
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
wow..an awesome update..really very good...intriguing and a interesting update..thank you for the PM and please do update soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Shashi's feelings and that flashback was so emotional
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Loved the update... So khushi left hint in letter abt Lordy... Loved the way Payal was worried for Khushi and wanted her to be present beside her... Mami was the usual hello hi bye bye... Loved Lord Manohar's words n his trust for his son's choice... The winds showed the approaching agony and distrest which will shatter few hearts and the trust in them... Master Shashi's flash back to the day when Khushi saw a nightmare was touchy... Though I have read the update nefore and ir comment abt gen's cool behavior yet I want to say that I was sure of the reason to b such. Cource he was cool coz he firmly believed that both Arnav and Khushi will attend the marraige and plus he knew Shashi has accepted the proposal but agreed for the marraige to b done the next day so he ought to b cool. Anxiously waiting for next update...
P.S. I have yet to comment thoroughly to my heart's content on chapter 174
123vava thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
😊u are a wonderful writer
funloving thumbnail
I wish I was as articulate as u..beautifully written😃
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
So the weeding went on even lord Arnav n khushi weren't there... 
Loved the chapter