Views

Users

Frequent Posters

shass thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: hoopoe

Shass...

@ "what if the heat he emancipates actually runs in his blood.. whenever he is enraged n in pain the beast's awake.. but he fights to control it n the only time he can't he needs to cool it off by using water to turn back into a human.."

That's exactly dear... the cursed heat runs in his blood... its nature is pain, rage, hunger, bitterness, hatred, helplessness, etc. Its these qualities that bring out the beast in him. When these emotions runs high and uncontrollable, the beast in him wakes up and acts as a means for venting out these emotions... satiating his hunger... When these negative vibes in him drain away, he return backs to his human form. However once his energy is drained, I guess the human conscious in him awakes and to further clear his sane mind off the beastly desires and to cool himself of the mad onslaught of emotions over him moments before... I guess he drowns himself in the cool water of the lake... just to cool him. And I think, this helps him in regain his human form.

AGREED COMPLETELY !!

Have you ever noticed shass?!!! Unlike Lordy, the General never feels this pain or conflict within him during his transformations. I may be overthinking, but I still feel like he enjoys those transformations. I mean, the difference in their approach to both their transformations...

@underlined-- ah yes!! i have noticed it.. n uptill we saw an update where we got convinced that he actually wants to get rid of the curse... i actually thought his curse form was something extremely powerful n he wanted to keep it n use it to his advantage... but after reading that update.. now am sure he only wants to get rid of it at all cost..see how much he's desperate for it?? i think this very trait will actually lead to his destruction.  so nope,i dont think he enjoys his transformations its a curse after all, a kind of punishment ..so it has to hurt him in ''some way''.. n cause him trouble..why else would he want to get rid of it?.. thats the ''freedom'' he wants. i feel he gives in easy only coz of his nature.. see, he doesn't care about the consequences of his actions,before or after the transformations... so to him it doesn't matter who gets hurt n who doesn't... but this very thing keeps lordy fight his transformations every time n to the last ounce of energy left in him.. until the last chp where he actually transformed, he was successful at keeping them away.. he takes all the pain n suffering upon himself but cares not to hurt anyone around him.. remember how once he returned from the forest n his hands were full of blood?? i think it was his own, he fought the urge to the extend it hurt him.

One transforms, when he becomes emotionally weak, emotionally unstable, emotionally vulnerable... when he feels extreme bitterness, pain, helplessness in him. Its more like venting out the pain and frustration in him. Its more of a defence to combat the pain within him or giving into the darkness within him so as to act blind to the pain inflicted upon him. Its more of a compulsion for him... πŸ˜”

The other one transforms at times when he is emotionally strong, emotionally stable and to be precise, whenever he feels powerful. (Eg. his first tranformation near his warground, his normal nocturnal flights into the forests-the day he met khushi and Lordy at the Hermit's place, the day when Master Shashi saw him transform) Its looks more like a causual urge to vent out his power... boast upon his viguor... It doesnt look like any distressing compulsion for him... πŸ˜• 

@above-- well i never looked at Gen's curse in that light..i will wait for a few more chps..but i feel may be lin's not telling us everything completely for now.. so until,i can see a little bit of his psyche during his transformations, i cant say.. but you could very well be right..

whereas at the lordy, i agree more for the reason underlined in pink.. i dont know why but its a hunch thats perhaps among one of the lessons that LH wants him to learn, this too is part of it.. may be this very thing got him the curse..

P.S. I know, im thinking too much... 😳 I bet, when Lin has started with this tale she might never thought that her tale and characters will be dissected to such extent... πŸ˜†

@PS-- πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†.. so true... even i never thought i'll do this ever.. there are times when i say to myself ''shassy, you are crazy''... get a life !!πŸ˜†

shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@hoopoe wht u r saying quallified so well wid lordy(i really love white tigers u know) anyways but then whts this hot blazing tongue the hotness of the fire of which nearly killed Khushi?
P.S only 7 pages remaining n I have yet to make my full fledge cmnt on 174... But guys lets take it to new thread I mean atleast page 148 wht say?

i was thinking the same.. so hurry up fari.. make ur comment so that i can comment on it.. will go n find mav's comments too.. haven't read them n she seems quite active after her examz..πŸ˜›

hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: -Farwa_Ibrahim-

@hoopoe wht u r saying quallified so well wid lordy(i really love white tigers u know) anyways but then whts this hot blazing tongue the hotness of the fire of which nearly killed Khushi?
P.S only 7 pages remaining n I have yet to make my full fledge cmnt on 174... But guys lets take it to new thread I mean atleast page 148 wht say?

Even I haven't commented on the last chapter dear. I came here for that purpose but see where am I caught?... in the midst of white tigers and dragons?!!!... 😲 πŸ˜† 

@ Blazing tongue of Lordy... I feel its the curse effect... may be it has nothing to do anything directly with the transformation. If the transformation is the only aspect of the curse, then what is there to suffer and gain lessons out of it? There has to be something more, if the intention of curse is to punish for his offence or inculcate some lessons into his stubborn head... So I think transformation is only a part of his curse, the remaining part is hinted through the blazing tongue, but the details are yet to be revealed... 😊
shass thumbnail

Presenting, "The White Tiger of the West"... πŸ˜‰

And one final picture... Lordy vs General... 😊

user posted image

ooohhh lala... am loving it.. totally electrifying !!! ⭐️

two things come to my mind--

• the day khushi finds her lordy a beast..
  • the day two beasts come face to face for the final battle..

maverickmartin thumbnail
Originally posted by: shass

i was thinking the same.. so hurry up fari.. make ur comment so that i can comment on it.. will go n find mav's comments too.. haven't read them n she seems quite active after her examz..πŸ˜›

I agree too, Fari! It's pointless for Lin to make an update with so less pages remaining, let's finish it off for her!

Shassy, LOL, I became active about comments three days ago. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, I might be wrong, but Lordy always has this thirst or hunger within him, right, associated with the oncoming of the transformation? It can lead him to cause harm...
But, have you ever noticed General showing the same behaviour? He seems to have no cravings and is oddly comfortable with his transformation (which is where I completely agree with hoopoe and you).
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail

ooohhh lala... am loving it.. totally electrifying !!! ⭐️

two things come to my mind--

• the day khushi finds her lordy a beast..
  • the day two beasts come face to face for the final battle..

Epic battle that would be!! No one tight slap across the face. No dragging out. No attempt to punch.

It will be an all-out battle, exciting and royal!! Man, I'm getting all jumpy just thinking about it!!

shass thumbnail
shass thumbnail
Originally posted by: maverickmartin

I agree too, Fari! It's pointless for Lin to make an update with so less pages remaining, let's finish it off for her!

Shassy, LOL, I became active about comments three days ago. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Btw, I might be wrong, but Lordy always has this thirst or hunger within him, right, associated with the oncoming of the transformation? It can lead him to cause harm...
But, have you ever noticed General showing the same behaviour? He seems to have no cravings and is oddly comfortable with his transformation (which is where I completely agree with hoopoe and you).

@Underlined-- here i feel, lin hasn't shown much into his curse except how easily he transforms n flies.. n pre-transformations, we get to see him somehow disturbed, like the nightmares n visions..n i totally agree over ''the final battle'' excitement... am so excited too.. ''jumps with you''..πŸ˜†..hey where's that lousy jaani dushman of mine??? lordy ko bida kar ke mourning period mein chali gai hai !! oh n mav, she even loves ''tigers'' alot.. imagine the rest !!πŸ˜†πŸ˜†..meaning she'll not let ''lordy'' go in anyway..πŸ˜†..let me go n get her post then reply to her.. she's the only one among us buddies who actually practices ''saada haaq hai'' theory over all.. so if i didn't reply to her she'll be mad at me.

hoopoe thumbnail

no no.. i didn't mean it like that.. once we both agreed about the true love's kiss.. n that it may play some role in the cure.. i was only thinking from that point.. he called the kiss ''treacherous'' .. so somewhere even he knows that it can harm her n then we actually see her being drained of life.. so was thinking if it was part of the cure then may be someday she would agree to risk her life for him.. you know in that context. thats why i said its vague yet,still need more clues. hope that clears things.😊..n at the last few lines..i believe in the same😳

Thats very truly said shass. Today she got a glimpse of the fire residing within him. And, its he who initiated the kiss... I was wondering what'll happen when one day she initiates the kiss and will wholeheartedly try to gulp down the fire from him and willingly burn in the scorching heat of his tongue... πŸ€”

Yep! Fire and Ice!!!... The fire will be doused by the ice, but for that ice has to "melt" or at times need to "vaporise"!!!... πŸ˜’ But luckily the vapour can condense back to its original state when the fire gets cooled off... so lets have hope...😊

Agreed !!  anything thats been explained in scientific terms makes more sense to me..🀣
🀣🀣
btw, this very theory of ''vaporization'' also fits the tea making ceremony during the Chinese princess' visit.. the vapors went into the air n gave refreshing feeling..ie ''change''. the tea leaves has to be boiled to get the ''best effects'' out from it only then was it ready to bring  change in surrounding.. hope you got what i imply here.. its been quite long that i read that chp,so i may not be able to put my thoughts in the perfect way..😳

β­οΈπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘... wow shass, you got that point very well. πŸ‘πŸΌ You know what shass, "we both are really crazy"... to come up with such decoding and connections... πŸ˜†

maverickmartin thumbnail

Even I haven't commented on the last chapter dear. I came here for that purpose but see where am I caught?... in the midst of white tigers and dragons?!!!... 😲 πŸ˜† 

@ Blazing tongue of Lordy... I feel its the curse effect... may be it has nothing to do anything directly with the transformation. If the transformation is the only aspect of the curse, then what is there to suffer and gain lessons out of it? There has to be something more, if the intention of curse is to punish for his offence or inculcate some lessons into his stubborn head... So I think transformation is only a part of his curse, the remaining part is hinted through the blazing tongue, but the details are yet to be revealed... 😊

Hoopoe, though I agree that the transformation may be only a part of the curse, I have to disagree with underlined portion.

Suddenly, his master groaned and buckled over, leaning against the horse's foreleg.
"I can't..." Lord Arnav weakly clutched at his pale neck, "...bear this pain..."

Cold wind slapped against Lord Arnav's face and the tears on his cheeks stung. He sensed his strength was fast slipping...He felt nauseous...

Weakened by his mind's torments and now by his physical pain, he felt his vision blurring, by tears or by a spasm he was not certain.

The man suffers, hoopoe, undoubtedly. But, I think, the hot blaze in his blood, the crave for blood, the thirst - these are reminders or repercussions of the curse. Remember that Lordy is transforming after a long time but he can never forget the curse because of these, well, you can call them "side-effects", I think.

As opposed to the General - he transforms often but has no other difficulties...

Shassy, hoopoe, if you get time, see my comment on page 139. I have tried to understand some lines, would love if you confirm if I'm in the right direction...!

Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago