Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 99

revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

A wedding none of us will ever forget - Hurray Linnie πŸ‘πŸΌ

I think Lordy knows that Khushi will never leave him if bound by rituals - which is why he is adamant in following the rituals πŸ€” He can't live without her which is why he marries her so that he can keep her with him and not let the General near her - Who cares about what Khushi herself wants right? 😭 πŸ˜‘

The horse is damn intelligent - even he knows his master is being irrational now

And the hermit - as always a breath of fresh air - and just as I thought, his words will give Khushi her strength in the coming days. The best part of the wedding is that there is NO TIME LIMIT!!!  That was classic Arnav - he would never have set a time limit as it was in the show. If he wanted to punish, he would have done it forever

The kiss - what can I say about that? Both fueled by his passion and love for - the man is deluding himself thinking otherwise πŸ˜› In time, he will realize the error of his ways - please make him eat humble pie when that time comes if its possible πŸ˜‰

Linnie - thanks for the invite - had to take a break from my camping at the inn as my son is sick - still we are both here now reading this story and will be there in our best to celebrate with the rest of u all ❀️πŸ₯³

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
superb update...πŸ‘ πŸ‘
finally they are married and in presence of hermit that was too good.. actually far better than original show...and lord arnav kissed her twice...eager to know more...continue soon..
hot.cakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
First of all, thank you for the invitation!
I'll be there for sure...!
It was nice to see that he cared enough to revive her back from the cursed kiss... I wish Khushi hadn't gotten rid of the epiphany that he loved her so easily, but still... things are bound to get well soon, right? 
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
So they are finally married. Congrats to the Lord and the lady
sweettintu thumbnail
u r really such a wonderful writer. i just loved this part.. I want to read more
shreelakshan thumbnail
Hey Lin,
    S.P.E.C.T.A.C.U.L.A.R update Lin...😊...It was brilliant on,oh so many levels..πŸ˜ƒ
The hermit has a really wry sense of humour..I'm his fan...Hands-on.....Poor Kushi...She's caught between a rock and a hard place......
There were so many significant details in the chapter...πŸ‘πŸΌ...She ran to the Wish Tree without realising it...and the way their respective locks plopped into the water,one upon the other...sigh...the imagery is too wonderful Lin..
The kisses took the cake..Each kiss being different and significant in its own way...☺️ Thrice i was interrupted while readin it...:P..once by the stupid net and twice by mum...πŸ˜†...i had to scroll-up both the times by the way...:P..sigh..The things that i do for this beautiful FF..;)...
But whatever warmth was generated by those soul-stirring kisses was quickly doused by the hatred emanating from Lord Arnav..πŸ˜”...I really hope the misunderstanding clears off...But i trust the hermit..:)...This small exchange gave me hope:

Kushi was heartbroken, "You say then, my good sir, that I should marry this man against my will?"

The hermit leaned closer to her as though to whisper a secret that the wind should not steal away, "Against your will it will seem now, but Time will tell you otherwise."

So am going to hold onto this and keep my hopes up high...

Kudos again Lin..πŸ‘...Damn proud of you dear for such a wonderful update..:D

Cheers,

Shree...😊

-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wt an update yaar.. just grt..

Finally they are married.. πŸ‘πŸ˜‰β­οΈ

The kiss was cursed huh? wt tat means?

nd white threads falling in fountain? wts the hidden meaning?πŸ˜•

hoopoe thumbnail
Reliving those painful moments... πŸ˜’

"Thus with my lips have I denounced you, while my heart, bleeding within me, called you tender names.

It was love lashed by its own self that spoke. It was pride half slain that fluttered in the dust. It was my hunger for your love that raged from the housetop, while my own love, kneeling in silence, prayed your forgiveness." 
                                             ... Kahlil Gibran, The Forerunner: His Parables and Poems

hatelove_1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
finally they got married

wonderful update
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This was one of THE best updates ever.
The marriage was memorable one though it was brief.The hermit's words gave us hope about the marriage.This update also ensured that the lord would never hurt his lady .