Fan Fictions

ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 96

kushipugly thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 10 years ago
Chapter 157:
enygesis & loutra ceremony, never ever have heard before but learnt it through aquiline & through arshi in arhsia.lovely update, thankyou πŸ˜Š
 what the whate what the happend in the rear room☺️

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

maverickmartin thumbnail
Now that I'm refreshed and in better spirits, I begin reading the rest. :)

Chapter 171:

I can just sense it, you know, from your narration that Arnav has built a fresh, new, stronger wall of resolve and detachment around himself and his emotions. Like a shield to conceal his battered self. 

Oh, he actually asks for her hand. Oh. Oh my. And how respectfully. But, this is surprising! I never ever thought he would go about things with a level head! Linnie, I like this. πŸ˜†

Oh goodness, this is awesome!! I have fallen in love with this tale all over again! I mean, Arnav is being harsh, but he's actually trying to grasp at whatever clues are being thrown his way! AND Khushi's father is able to warn him, somewhat, something we were left yearning for for ages!! Muah!! Thank you for doing this right!!

"The Curse of Seeing a Beast Become"? Does this mean that what happened to Master Gupta was simply the repercussion of seeing the General transform? But... Shyam knew of this, didn't he? And he used that fact in his favour. Wow. I can see why you like your Shyam so much Linnie.

Awesome, super chapter. It's got me jumping up and down and rubbing my hands in glee. πŸ˜†
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago
maverickmartin thumbnail
Chapter 172:

I feel so sorry for Khushi at the end of that chapter. There is such a greater storm to befall on her and she does not have a clue. But this is certainly good - to see Arnav go about trying to actually get through the rituals for the sake of the families, and not just Khushi, for the marriage. He actually goes and gets the rings himself. 

Shyam is too clever for Arnav, methinks. He correctly draws the right conclusion about what Arnav has presumed and simply eggs him on. Making Arnav's theory gain more ground. Argh.

And I think the General is simply toying with Arnav. He wouldn't just take her away like that, it's too risky a thing to do for someone as calculative as him. He must see some use that this hurried marriage will bring him - a better chance to keep Khushi close, have the best of both worlds? And I still can't hate him.
maverickmartin thumbnail
Chapter 173:

"Tonight, I will wed you."
The sheer finality of that one line. Hah, gave me shivers. 

Oh my god. So much happened!!! Why did Khushi take flight? Out of fear? To run away from the nightmare she was willing this to be? Oh, drat that General and his scheming ways. 

The entire description of the confrontation and the consequences seems so much better, Linnie! Oh, and Arnav actually lies to her 

Thankfully, she tries to take control of her senses and keep calm. But, well, it was in vain, after all this is the First Lord Arnav, ready to go to desperate measures to keep his Di's happiness intact.

Dear, valiant Ram. I feel so sorry for Khushi. To find love and be betrayed in one single day is such a blow to that gentle heart. :(

Don't get me wrong, but the Lady is a lot like the male lead of her story. *winks* "Everything about me is a surprise." She's very, erm. sure of herself. :D  Haha, the hermit and the Lady have quite a relationship, don't they? Poor dear, he makes me want to pat him on the back and say, "Oh, don't mind her. She's not even a hermit!" πŸ˜†

And so, the stage is set for the marriage. The Bride and Groom are on their way and so is the man to join them in holy matrimony. With the gusts of wind, of course. ;)
s_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hello Lin ...

The marriage ceremony u have written is really beautiful and unique... i have completed all previous chapters... till the last chapter... i have no words to comment ... romance ... thriller ... mystery... darkness... u combine all elements here... hattts off to u ...

Lord Arnav is real angry at this tym... but i think general slipped out so much in his haste and foolishness... i hope Lord Arnav will think abt them too after all this marriage mess .. but it seems too far ... for now they have to face their families disapproval and annoyance...

and sorry for being late ... congrats to you for your new post and we all know you are absolutely worthy of it... Love u...

Bentley thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Lovely update!
Reminds me of the actual episode when Arnav and Kushi got married
maverickmartin thumbnail
Sorry. Posted by mistake! *sheepish grin*

~~~~~~

Edited:

Might as well make use of this. 

Hallelujah!! I finally caught up. πŸ˜† Phew. *wipes imaginary sweat from brow*
And now, for the Wedding!! πŸ˜ƒ
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Hey lin..here are my comments for chapter 173..really wonderful update😊

chapter 173

Arnav confronts khushi... I loved the way you depicted this scene... Khushi who has just learnt about General's truth..was about to tell Lord...I wud like to tell you that this track is way better than that dealt in the show...as in the show..khushi gives shyam a chance after knowing his truth..and doesnt tell arnav about it first time..this was wrong and perhaps had gone against khushi when truth came out. Anjali was Arnav's everything and he needed to know about Shyam which khushi kept to herself even if it was due to arnav's own good only...thus I feel you did right thing by combining the day khushi learned about shyam being same day arnav misunderstood... how both arnav and khushi are alike even after being so different..If he does all this coz of his sister...khushi also takes priority of her family first...her sister first...

Interesting end to this chapter...so lady in dark hood...wants hermit to arrange for their marriage...she likes the girl... coz girl believes in these rituals...i think she is guardian of those rituals...will be interesting to read more about this mysterious lady...

sunshineswirl thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This update is awesum...your writing skills are just amazing. The mysterious side to Arnav and Shyam, the hooded lady from the first chapters and now the priest. It is almost as if Arnav's mom is the hooded lady looking out for him and khushi...just an assumption  
hoopoe thumbnail
Rabba ve...

The four mythological creatures representing each direction in "Chinese mythology"...

The Azure dragon... for east.
The White tiger... for west.
The Vermilion bird... for south.
The black tortoise... for north.

Now, dear readers/comrades, choose the beasts yourself... πŸ˜‰

East... Symbolises... Beginnings, Awakening, Ascension 
Biblical meaning... After sin, it was the direction of the exile ( πŸ˜‰ ) , it represented a condition of alienation from God.

West... Symbolises... Conclusions, Stability, Goals
Biblical meaning... In fact, the term "sea" ( πŸ˜‰ ) is often referred to the west (Num. 3:23). It is a symbol of divine blessing.

P.S. Well, General and Lordy... A dragon and a white tiger !!! Lin, I may be wrong... if then please correct me. 😳
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago