ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 94

Posted: 10 years ago
Aquiline this one is so emotional u know I didn't understood what should I feel while reading this chapter happy or sad.

Happy because it's Arnav who is doing all this to Kushi but not Shyam or sad that Arnav is doing something like this to her.

Happy percentage is more because can't imagine Shyam forcing her to marry him like this if it's Arnav never mind he loves her and viceversa.Every thing is fair in love and war and here we have bothEdited by Mouktika - 10 years ago
I think Khushi is safe with Arnav.dont want her to be near the likes of shyam
O god..i feel really bad for khushi...but then m happy she is wid arnav nd nt general...few more days grl...dat will pass...
I love the way of ur narration..dis is frst tme m commenting...so ive got to say dis...its a very difn tale yet very close to ipkknd..cudnt help falling in love wid this story..it is out of wrld...
Very much curious to knw all abt these curses, prediction...eeks..m so impatient..i knw but cant help...lol i gues i have a long way to go til den..
Movin on to story..m curious now wat dis hermit is gonna do..
Save my poor soul khushi..arnav b lil nicer...
Waitin for next update already...
wow atlast i read all updates nearly 20 pheww...
i really missed this story so much but busy with ma life...
wow ah loved really reading all updatess...
i loved their teasing session alot and their fighting too..
and aww khush kissed him in many places not only jst cheek πŸ˜†
and loved tht milk mixed spice for arnav from khush πŸ˜†
and also in festival teasing eachother and tht chocolate scene was hot ahh
poor khush πŸ˜†
and coming to general thing damn him i thought he was good his bad intention like
he will be only asking her  help and will be happy with anjali i was wrong hmm 😑
and arnav came to know ah , but i dint know tht this goona happen like ipkknd
mistundersting and marriage thing... i thought tht arnav will came to about knoe this and he will confront khush abt tht he will be believeing her and they together marry in same day for anjalii..
but not happened like tht jst sad abt tht ths all but all am so much impressed again
after reading the updates after so mnay days..
dnot feel bad ah am just stating my opinion thts all sorry ah if u feel bad...
and also thanks tht u dint remove from ur buddy list even though i was not reading them thanks for tht again 😊
thnx for pm and update soon πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by kvarsha - 10 years ago
Originally posted by whitehommie

O god..i feel really bad for khushi...but then m happy she is wid arnav nd nt general...few more days grl...dat will pass...
I love the way of ur narration..dis is frst tme m commenting...so ive got to say dis...its a very difn tale yet very close to ipkknd..cudnt help falling in love wid this story..it is out of wrld...
Very much curious to knw all abt these curses, prediction...eeks..m so impatient..i knw but cant help...lol i gues i have a long way to go til den..
Movin on to story..m curious now wat dis hermit is gonna do..
Save my poor soul khushi..arnav b lil nicer...
Waitin for next update already...
Greetings WH. Welcome aboard!! So good to see you here in the Inn with us. Hope you will enjoy your visits to Arhasia and eagerly waiting to narrate to you the rest of the tale...
PERFECT UPDATE FOR THE DAY
amazing
i was extremely busy in my office work and as a result could not visit the inn as frequently as i would have loved but it is a delight to read ur story again. my yearning for IPK is assuaged to some degree but now i want to read what u would have wanted the plot to turn out. till now its almost a gothic version of IPK. i just wanna read more
Hey Lin,
finally I went thru last 3 updates ...and Phew! they were scary...here my take on those 3 chapters
chapter-170
Breakdown chapter..Well it was really heartbreaking one... and perhaps the one that gave us an insight into what makes lordy so ruthless...his agony ...his pain..of betrayal ..yet again...which hurt was more bigger though...thought that his sister who loves a man so much and is carrying his child..is being betrayed by the same man...or the girl who was beginning to melt his stone heart and making her place in it was the reason for that betrayal...the man who had started to place his trust on this girl...had given her responsibility of guarding his sister...his everything...
his words- "..why is it that you and I are only worthy of pain in this life...we have lost everything once and we are losing everything now. "

That fear of loosing everything he has...while he lost once...this fear is what makes him vulnerable... we dont know what happened to his mother and how was his father then...was he responsible..did he betray..why his mother left them...and was it that fearing the same fate with his sister...he is scared...and is determined this time to be more heartless..only to protect what he love..

I believe he feels betrayed...but still with these lines in your chapter..-"If he wants to get to Di or Kushi, he will have to get through me first..."

He wants to protect both- his Di and Khushi... not only his Di.. as he has been chosen one to protect khushi too...from devil who has eyed on her...

one thing I noticed is your title for this chapter- Battling to believe... has he believed or not..? this battle is interesting.. what has he believed in.. his need for hour is to protect his sister...but has he really believed in betrayal by khushi...?

Chapter 171

So lord is determined in his decision and as first step of following rituals...he seeks khushi's father permission ..asking her hand for marriage...It is interesting that now arnav knows that Master Shashi knew something ..and had seen General transforming too... As much my heart breaks for what coming up next for khushi...I am relieved to hear these two lines from Lord..A promise that he will abide by..I am sure..

"She will come to no henious harm."

"Let's just say this is for the good of everyone."

Edited by riti4u - 10 years ago
First of all holds my ears and says SORRY *with a pout* .. i knw i had told i'll be reading it and giving my views on previous night , but due my exhaustion of whole day i couldn't bring my self to read the update.. i prefer to read it when my mind is totally fresh.. so now m finally  done with the update..

And oh lord.. this lordy has done some thing exactly we all were fearing for . But i definitely accept this change of events rather than to see an innocent sole left unprotected in front of a  real beast who is just waiting for an opportunity to cause her more pain and torments for his own selfishness...
I AM WITH MY..no no I MEANT KHUSHI'S LORDY , CAUSE I KNOW EVEN IF HIS ACTIONS AND WORDS ARE UTTERLY PAINFUL , HIS HEART AND SOUL HAS JUST ONE MOTIVE BEHIND THIS AND THAT IS TO, SECURE AND PROTECT THOSE TWO MOST IMPORTANT PEOPLE WHO MEANT WORLD TO HIM.. obviously he's gona denie any thing related to the other person now, specially after what he has seen & presumed.

And WOW.. was actually wondering that where has our  lady in the dark hood  suddenly disappeared when all this what is happening is supposedly known by her from a log time and may b  had a hand in it too . And presence  of  Hermit with the lady was totally a surprise. Hmmm.. so he also knew that LORD ARNAV AND KHUSHI were meant to happen..very interesting..
So now just holding my breath and waiting for the MARRIAGE's  for the most beautiful couples .. one out of love and second out of errm... betrayal..
THANK U for the update Lin.. <3

RABBA VE.. 

Edited by gmsk - 10 years ago
awesome update..really very well written...the fanfic is progressing very well..keep up the good work going..please do update soon..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊