kaur94 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 10 years ago
great update
poor khushi felt numb
revathysugathan thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Linnie - absolutely heartbreaking chapter. For once, I am TRULY COMPLETELY 😑 at Arnav. Oh Khushi sweetheart!!! My heart's bleeding for you πŸ’”

Why doesn't he ask her? But the urgency is because of the General's intention - I get that πŸ˜”

What is the role RAM is going to play, I wonder? πŸ€” Poor Khushi - she is going to be cursed left and right now 😭 - but this time I hope when the entire truth comes to light, at least everyone will find out how our dear girl was threatened into marrying him . Also I hope Payal will have some backbone in this❓

The highlight was the hermit and the lady in the robe - What's the importance of him being there? I think its his blessings/words that will help her in the future to face her problems πŸ‘πŸΌ

Waiting for the next one - in fact I was praying today for an update while working 😳
BublyKhushi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
waiting for this to come πŸ‘
Breath-Mark thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
She is left numb. And i was hoping against hope that he will not misunderstand. But it seems he did.
Sigh.. anyways i hope the wedding has divine intervention and is as dramatic.
So what is ram's role in this? 

Aquiline thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: lilakumariacnw

Aqualine... U r amazing...
U should really make this a book... Bocoz its that good...
I dont know hw to tell you... U r doing an amazing job here...
I think more people should read this...
Thanku for this beautiful line of story tellling...

This content was originally posted by: lilakumariacnw

Hi... Aqualine...
I am comparitively a new reader...
I havent all the chapters... But i couldnt help myself from peeping into these latesat chapters...
Last two days... I have been rerading this...
Sorry for not liking the updates... Becoz i read from my mobile... Its like button never works...
Each & every chapter was unique... I loved the way u write...
From nw on... I will also be waiting eagerly for ur updates... & will be following this thread...

I am happy that nw khushi is safe with him... But at the same time sad that there is hatred between them... Its just heart breaking...

I didnt understand things fully... I think.. when i finish all other chapters... I will understand more... But still... U use soo many symbolic things which my poor brain finds difficult to underrstand... I hope my brain will pick up things better in future...

P.S - U R an AMAZING WRITTER...  

Thankyou, dear Lila, for the kind appreciation...I am so delighted to know that you loved my the
 little tale and that you are eager to hear more.  But you are as naughty as Aura, for she too, like you, read only the last few chapters and have the beginning bulk still pending to be read. If you will take my suggestion, Lila dear, it would do you good if you read the tale from the beginning straight to the end so that you can really understand the story and the characters and love the tale in the right way...take your sweet time, honey. we have all the time in the world and there is no hurry. also, i insist: DO NOT, i repeat: DO NOT comment to each and every chapter. After you have read the 173 chapters in full, just give me overall feeling in two or three lines, that should suffice for me. Thank you again, my dear, for stumbling by...Love, Lin.

This content was originally posted by: A_Soul

RAbba Ve.. (what should i call you?)

If i am not wrong you are a new reader, isnt it?
I thought, there is some one behind that door.. i felt a shadow over me... hmm so it was you! πŸ˜‰

Come in dear... you are welcomed!!

I like this! Yeah, I am lovin this! Barunodaya!! Hope you don't mind if I call you just Daya...but really, darling, your entry is one that catches all notice! Soul, like really? You sensed her coming?You should have warned me, then! Now look here, Daya's caught me by surprise with her sudden visit, ringing bells and sneaking in with her rabba ve!!! And what I said for Lila (above) counts for you too, dear Daya. If you haven't read through all chapters, do take your time, no hurry and I would appreciate it truly if you don't waste time over commenting. just begin to comment from the latest chapter onwards...but make sure you know what all the 170 chapters were about!! Take care, dear Daya!! 
Edited by Aquiline - 10 years ago
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
its such a beautiful update dear...
very well written...
eagerly waiting 4 their marriage episode...
n
thnxxx 4 pm...
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
RES I wont be able to read the update tonight but this is 4000th post so its dedicated to TB&TBR πŸ₯³
EDITED
so the history repeated itself... poor khushi was again forced to accept his proposal... she sent a letter to her father asking him not to wait for her but he bluffed and she believed him sad!... oh hermit know the lady in hood and what was he asked to her that will she give it to him now to which she replied not to u hmm interesting... loved the update
Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
hellgirl thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Rabba ve...
Oh that hermit in the ending is the same whose hut they used for refugi...
Now i understand that lady in the hood is the game planner, the mastermind of all the happining*chuckle*
she even have contact with the hermit...

Well this part is is sad ofcourse and our lordy is oozing hatred and disgust toward khushi ...
I thought that he will use his brain and will connect the dots ,but no..
He will hv to all the way and hurt khushi...

Lovely update...
P.S. I want more...what to do ye dil mange more...;p
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Poor Khushi. Why Arnav Do This To Her. ):