Posted: 10 years ago
Great update
So glad that arnav went and asked permission from shashi
Wonder what he tells khushi
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
2day no comment..only dis-
πŸ˜† U R AMAZING [u must have gotten bored hearing dis again and again lol]atleast dis arnav got a lil hint bout wht might have happened,unlike the show *phew*
Edited by sree_dey - 10 years ago
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RABBA VE..

U knw linny when i was earlier reading the previous update, it was heavily raining out side  with loud sounds of thundering and roaring  ..i felt as if even the wast ocean of sky above  were trying to  be a supportive  companion to our lordy and were sharing his pain and shedding the tears of grief along with him..

and now when i read this part of the progress in the  story,  its still raining but in drizzles and even though its dark out side but now the silver moon light which is trying to emerge from behind those dark clouds is soothing enough to atleast not make this beautiful mother earth all dark and dead..
its just like how our lordy was trying to think a tittle and dwell into some instances which could show him some thing  beyond what he has presumed due to the feeling of sudden betrayal..  

and his behavior towards Mr gupta , despite knowing that it was his daughter which has caused the the unnamed  pain in his heart even more thn the  betrayal by his own family member just proved the difference between the two beasts.. and this is the reason why i love this beast more.. <3  

and now m just eagerly waiting to knw our khushi's reactions and response towards lordy's sudden proposal , when she her self is also going through more or less the feelings of disgust and despair caused due to one particular being along with her lordy

THANK U THANK U THANK U FOR THESE REGULAR UPDATES.. AND M ALSO LIKE EVERY ONE WAITING TO KNOW YOUR PART OF THE STORY   NOW BUT  OUT OF THE IPKND TRACK ..

Edited by gmsk - 10 years ago
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Wow.. just wow..πŸ˜²πŸ‘

i guessed tat the story will be different.. bt now i m damn sure..πŸ˜†

The last part was like this is the moment he got the wave of truth.. 

So Arnav is gonna find out i think.. hopefully waiting..

Thx for the update.. it was a surprise.πŸ˜ƒ
ShrutiPandey thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
This incident has always been special to me! Actually I started watching IPKKND around these episodes! πŸ˜Š  

You are a blessed writer my dear! The sudden marriage in IPKKND was the best if we compare it with all the dramas going around but your writing has made it simply amazing! β€οΈ 

All the pain, anger, frustation, betrayal that Arnav's going through is making me bite my nails.. 
Is he going to be really evil with her? πŸ˜­ 

and howcome Master Gupta did'nt ask for Kushi's approval? I mean..yeah I want this marriage to happen but still..a part of me says a no! 
..atleast Nani and Anjali di wont hate her for this sudden happening here! πŸ˜Š

well, the marriage will happen! General's face will come in front of everyone..Kushi's innocense is going to win all the hearts! but in all this we're going to have loads of Rabba-Ve's and Im already dancing thinking about that! πŸ˜³ 
Yayy! 
khareshelley thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
thank u for quick updates..
the way story is turning is unexpected... arnav asking permission of shashi gupta for marriage..eagerly waiting to know more..
vrinda-95 thumbnail
Now i understand what you meant when you said that hereafter the story will go the way it should've in the show.Arnav is following the traditional way and asking Kushi's hand from her father.
Eager to know the reactions of the family and the General..
varshapan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
yipppeee!!

thank you dear for the early update... and i knew you would do this well your way. i love that arnav asked shashi for his daughter's hand and did it the right way. and not force khushi into it.