Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hoopoe thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago

Originally posted by: MONAKARAN

Hello there!! I have spent the better part of the last 2 days reading this FF - all 170 chapters of it in one shot with minimal sleep. And I have to say this...

I came across this FF several times in the past few months and always skipped it cause I have never been a huge fan of medieval sagas and moreover I was having a real hard time picturing Arnav in the middle ages with no BB, Bluetooth or laptop!! I was pretty convinced that I will not really enjoy this story. Finally I decided to cave in and read a couple of chapters to see if I like it. Needless to say I was totally wrong!!! This is by far one of the best stories written on IF. Wow!! And the best part is that while reading thru the whole thing, not once I felt that the story is dragging. The quality of writing has been as consistent as in the beginning - really fantastic. You should consider converting to a book after all is said and done. Although it seems like you still have a long way to go with the story. I am guessing the forced marriage is next although I wonder what he is going to use as leverage to get her to agree.
I noticed you mentioned in your last update  that the story going forward (post marriage?) will be your take on it - I am glad that you have decided not to follow the show - I am having a hard time picturing Khushi-Arnav and the swami drama!!!
Keep up the great writing and keep us happy!!! 

Rabba ve Mona... Welcome to this fantastic land of Arhasia... πŸ€— I guess our dear comrade Soul and our dear story teller Aquiline will be welcoming you officially tomorrow. But, since I saw your all-excited post at this late night hour, I couldn't resist welcoming you. 😳 Loved your genuine, super excited post... Join the club and enjoy your stay in Arhasia... ❀️

P.S Lin, can you see the highlighted part of Mona's post?... πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜›
arshiyana thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
This is the history...
I'm dead... Wow!! Don't have words to explain...
The pain, tears, feeling of betrayed were amazing...
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Oops I am feeling the same that I felt when in the Show we saw Arnav's breakdown.It was so heartbreaking.
So Its now Arnav weds Khushi.
I agree now Lin's version of IPK starts.
Let the ride begin!
EMERALD-S thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Beautiful. Shadow's a great horse that understands his master very well.
storytellerm thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
jha that b*****d hate him
i hope lardy lord talk to khushi
god i hate misunderstanding between arnav and khushi
hot.cakes thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I have always thought of this question... What does Arnav transform into? I don't really get it. And what about the General?
😭
Atleast they will perform the rituals, though...
Oh, I can't wait to see Arnav confront General... πŸ˜ƒ
Brilliant update!
Mouktika thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Today Iam so happy that I missed one of ur updates other wise I would be so tensed till the next update now it feels good to read both the chapters at once but I guess the real story is about to begin.

Excellent narration I loved it
saga_twilight thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Yes yes y0u had said y0u will begin y0ur 0wn pl0t and I was waiting f0r it...s0 n0w I actually desire f0r the next chapter...L00ks like ther w0nt be any need 0f remarriage here...0r kidnapping...0r that h0rrible suicide attempt...falling in l0ve within rituals???
vidya.sanjay thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Wonderful dear!How well you have explained His anguish,fear,anger and helplessness.I could clearly see him loosing faith and succumbing to the pressure of circumstances.I hope he will find his solace soon.
namita11 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Mu btw arnav and khushi
Hope it grtz over soon