tek good care of urself, dnt panic..
n good to kno dat uncle is fine...
will remember ur dad, in my prayers..
be calm, sweetheart...
-B.S- thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
hi.
i found this ff on a blockbuster post on IPK forum, started reading 2 days ago n just finished all chapters
I must say this ff indeed is a blockbuster!!!

Jo_Pinchy thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Rabba ve ...
Hey Lin, thanks for the beautiful updates... i feel your version to Payal n Akash is the best one... n yes the greek ceremonies,i neva heard of and now i'm acquainted to them by you. Indeed they reflect the purity and sacredness of love-marriage.

Wow the Arshi/Arhi scenes, The Rabba ve's you gave us ... was wow ya.. It sent ticklish feeling n butterflies in stomach.

This must have been discussed before by other comrades, and as me not being a frequent visitor must have missed it. So with your latest update, i feel the child in Lady Anjali's womb can be General's cure to his curse. He already hallucinated about a child and he despises being a to be father. While he thinks Khushi is his cure but she instigates the animal in him and to Lord Arnav, she can stop the monster in him.this is just what crossed my mind..

Waiting for your next visit to the inn...and yes the innkeeper has passed me an invite for wedding.
Take care!
I had a great vacation.. its sad that days fly so fast. I've been to Goa and the place is so beautiful.. the beachside is so serene. Had the best time. Now back to my daily routine.ok see u on the wedding day. Don't leave us with that frozen expression ..

CAC
Jo. (Like how u call me n m liking it)
I'm so sorry. I kept blabbering about my stuff. I hope you are fine. Dont worry everything will be fine. Ur dad will have a speady recovery. He is in my prayers. Edited by serialaddict12 - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Oh God! May Almighty bless him with best of health..Hey Lin there is no need to apologize AT ALL. Theres nothing more important than parents. Its good to know tht he is fine now. May he recover soon. May Almighty give him long life so that his loving hand be always there for u to hold on Ameen.I can understand ur condition as being away from him will have added much to worry n yeah he is fine now but the emotion u have gone through all the time till u got the news that his surgery went well must left u shaking inside. Take ur time to thank Almighty and to relax ur self. Arhasia,the tale n readers can wait. I know for u ur promise is important but for us YOU are! So tonight after coming back from clg take ample amount of rest n see if u can update easily just then update.
Thank you KP for letting us know abt the note
riti4u thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Dear lin,
Our priorities are always our loved ones first. My prayers with you for your Dad. Hoping his recovery soon. Take Care of yourself .
God Bless you.
Riti
hoopoe thumbnail
Dear Aquiline, Im relieved that your dad is safe now. May God bless him with a speedy recovery soon. And, about the updates... we can always wait for it. Nothing is more important than family. At the moment, your family/parents need your full attention. Though you stay away from them, try to be strong and help them improve their mental strength through your confident, assuring words. May HE bless your father and keep your family safe. Take care and relax yourself. Everything will be fine soon. ❤️

P.S. Thanks KP for letting us know about Lin's note.
-Keerthi- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Take care of ur dad.. He will be alright soon.. And for updates we will wait.. no problem.. ur dad's health is more important.. 
s_mg thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Dear Lin ,,,

what to say... m so sorry for being away so long... i could not manage to comment due to home shifting ... truly a length business... though decorating is another on going process ... and did not get proper internet connection .. 

May ALLAH grant your father a fast recovery and give him good health ... and also grant you and your family patience and strength to support him as he recovers, ameen.
sree_dey thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
hey lin! Just visited the thread nd saw ur note..HOW Z UR DAD DOING NOW?? My prayers are wid him <3 wenever u feel ok,u cn update,no hurries dear..takecre of ur dad 🤗
maverickmartin thumbnail
Linnie, you have all your friends here praying for your Father too. May he have a speedy recovery. :)