ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 46

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by -Farwa_Ibrahim-

About the underline one I agree but I want to ask one question why Khushi's father was in such a hurry to be out of town at such an hour of night? has he something to do with the murders? May be he witnessed the murders and then the murdered threatened him and asked him to leave the town. Any thoughts on it?

I don't think so dear. Khushi's parents drowned in the river before Lordy's parents were killed. Hence there is no possibility of Khushi's dad witnessing the murders. But Khushi's mom or dad may be the reason behind the argument between Lordy's mom and dad, which they had few minutes before they got killed. Just guessing... πŸ˜‰

are you gonna update on the second anniversary occasion?
Love your FF Aquiline.
It took me 3 days to complete till were you have updated.
Truly an Amazing FF, so far i have read.
Madly in love with the your FF.
Can't wait to read the next Update.

And yeah WELCOME BACK from your exam break.

Edited by shirley_sarun - 10 years ago
Three chapters down, seven more to go! πŸ˜† I'll try to finish as much as I can before today's narration. Or else, I will have to forfeit it! :(

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Chapter 160: Crossing Paths

I like how there is a distinct difference in the language of the Prakash Brothers, from the Raizadas of course, but even from the Guptas. It's interesting. It's like the Brothers are a legacy in themselves, an institution! Poor JayPrakash, bossed by his older brothers, but of course that is the latter's duty and birthright. ;) And yet, the love-struck fool knows the Brothers' importance in the lives of their Lords and Ladies. Haha, I really like the little banter between the brothers and the relentless teasing of the younger. Quite like ordinary siblings, however important they might be to the Lords of the Land. ;) And oh, they are so gentle and amiable to Khushi! I like them. :)

Horses are a mirror of who you are. They're emotionally dependent on you. 
- Jeannette Walls

This quote seems so true from the lines about Lightning and Shadow. They truly reflect their masters. Arnav does not approve of people who reach out to him and lashes out, uncomfortable - Shadow flinches whenever someone touches him. Lightning, however, does not - Shyam is stabler than Arnav will ever be, pausing to analyze things, taking his own time, waiting, watching. It's just awesome, the way you draw out their characters from their steeds!

Oh. Shyam actually was waiting and watching! He chooses to dress in his uniform, but why? He does not need to, he is not on duty. To keep Khushi further in the dark? I suppose he thinks he needs to practice caution, and he should too. Khushi remembers. It won't take her long to add up, will it? 

Ah, Khushi is too lenient, too naive, too gentle. All the things that work in his favour. *sigh*And General Shyam is so smooth with his maneuvering white lies. He's so efficient, it doesn't even surprise me. -_- It's Shyam, after all. Pretending to be a frequent Castle Guest, to feign not knowing about Khushi's current occupational status - it all comes so easily to him.

Linnie, you do such a brilliant job. These here are not characters to me. They are people. :)
Edited by maverickmartin - 10 years ago

ok I have one more question I have as I dont have answer to ur questions and my question is what does he meant by saying
"Your father won't hurt you anymore. Destiny has punished him for all the wrongs he has done to you and your mother."
does his father punishes him in his childhood?

Good Pointer dear... Though It is written so clearly, I have not paid attention over it..!
I don't have any thought behind it right now, but I feel It wont be some cruel... lets wait..!!

I agree with u soul that he loves Anjali and his words to her were true but he is not faithful to Khushi but again his words are true but in other meaning The world is a cold place and I believed that there was no redemption until an angel was sent in the form of a young girl to save one's mind from becoming insane with one's curses and fears. You are that angel for me, Miss Kushi. I survive because you show me what it is like to feel warm in one's heart again in his way I think it points towards the warmth and liveliness he will feel after he gets rid of the curse so he is again not lying but his meanings are different. but my question is does he married Anjali thinking her to be cure of his curse?
No, My answer is he married her because he loved & loves her...!
Bec I believe from very beginning of his curse he must be knowing (or has a hint or get a hint with time) that which kind of person (with a particular quality) can only be cure him...
N while marring to Lady Anjali he must be aware that she is not the one, and that's you he must has said the truth of his being cursed to her!

This is what I think..!

About the underline one I agree but I want to ask one question why Khushi's father was in such a hurry to be out of town at such an hour of night? has he something to do with the murders? May be he witnessed the murders and then the murdered threatened him and asked him to leave the town. Any thoughts on it?

Again a good Pointer dear...

Though I think there is connection but not the direct one... and that necklace is the symbol or I say only clue of that connection...

I agree with hoopoe.. no hand of Khushi's parents in Lordy's parents murder... but fight could be!
Also there is possibility, that THIRD PERSON is connection dot between both parent pair.

But still the question stays there.. WHY THEY WERE IN SO HURRY...?

Lin,  Itne sare Sawal... Jawab dhundhte dhundhte, main saval hi bhul jaungi...!!
Originally posted by shirley_sarun

Love your FF Aquiline.
It took me 3 days to complete till were you have updated.
Truly an Amazing FF, so far i have read.
Madly in love with the your FF.
Can't wait to read the next Update.

And yeah WELCOME BACK from your exam break.

Rabba Vey... Shirley (sweet name)

This is how we greet each other here...!

On behalf of all readers, I Welcome you to the world of mysteries known as ARHASIA..!!
Feel free to talk to everyone here... we will be glad to hear you...!

InnkeeperBhaiya ,Take care of Lady please...! 

Enjoy your Ride
H
Soul
Rabba vey every one!
Sorry I have been very busy so was out of touch.I came back to know that were 5 updates to be read!I read all of them back to back!And they were brilliant.
I guess Lin is back??
When is the next update coming?
Can we hope for an anniversary update?
Originally posted by zonera1

Rabba vey every one!
Sorry I have been very busy so was out of touch.I came back to know that were 5 updates to be read!I read all of them back to back!And they were brilliant.
I guess Lin is back??
When is the next update coming?
Can we hope for an anniversary update?

Rabba Ve Zonera...

At index Lin has mentioned for today...
So as dil mange more... one update today as she said, and tomorrow another one as for anniversary πŸ˜‰
so good to have you back, our dear story teller.the land of arhasia shall be alive again and the coffee shall soon start brewing.

Foremost, I want to thank and love each one of you in my special way. I have not pressed the "like" on all the comments, but I assure you I have EACH AND EVERY COMMENT in this Thread. There are many readers of mine who are absent but I pray that they may have atleast read the chapters for the reading is more important than the commenting. Because I write this story to make me feel happy, to make others feel happy and, technically, to make a perfect plot that will complete the incompleteness that lingered after they pulled the plug off the show. By "pulling the plug" I do not essentially mean the abrupt ending of the show but the puncturing of the original storyline and the subsequent weakening of all the characters.

1.       First, I would like to give special thanks to shakethebiscuit whom I prefer to callSTB. Though she rarely comments, I am well aware of her ardent dedication to my FF and how she likes to "sweep" about and silently monitor matters in my absence. I am grateful that she pointed out the error in the Title on the First Thread which I was unaware of and clearly cannot see how I could have been so careless. But nevertheless, here I am and I have rectified it first thing I came to IF. Thank you dear STB.

2.       Meg (crazy4ArnavSR): After the surprise on your birthday and your wonderful reactions to it, I must say I am glad you felt happy all that day. Your joy was obvious despite the lack of your usual colour and pics in your post. I am so happy for you! And thankyou dear for bringing your friend, Jahnvi along to visit the Inn! I also want to thank you for sending me a PM regarding the title of the FF and presently, noting your curious absence, I want to say I sorely miss you, my dear.

3.       Dingle: Finally! Even when basking in the glowof your motherly pride, you managed to make time to read the chapters and be up to date? This is wonderful! I didn't expect this at all! Comes by as a surprise indeed! A happy, pleasing surprise!

4.       Zonera: Hope you are doing well. I am glad you loved the most awaited "sorry from Arnav" chapter and I am humbled that you look forward to more chapters that will make you happy. Thank you very much, dear Zonera. Hope all is well with you and with your family...

5.       Bablio: Your letters (yes, they practically are addressed that way!) to your dear aquiLINe make my young heart flutter. Thank you very much for being there for me, dear Bablio. Your A.S.H. really work up their heads marvelously but your "S" is too busy to do interpretations anymore though I know if she bothers to read a chapter, pointers will rush into her head! How is the climate and family in Kuwait, Bablio? Hoping all is well with you!

6.       Angeldream: Hey there dear! How is your story going so far? Sorry I don't read anymore. I don't have time for anything but my story now. I see that you a red rockers now! Congrats! I missed the party. But we could celebrate now...

7.       Riti: I know you are often busy with the awesome load of dedicated work that Team Sobtians are presently up to and yet you find time to come leave your caring mark upon my little treasure. Thank you very much. I know the "spiced" milk chapter undid our accurate understanding of the character but I could think of no other way in which my words would write a Lordy 'ridden annoyed' by Kushi, making him feel things he had never felt before in the darkness of the Rear Room in the Castle, angered that she was avoiding him at the family feast and then to find her having made him, a Lord, drink something as demented as a spiced milk. Everything seemed to rub on his senses and made him harsh upon her. I could have been wrong but even if I try again, I don't know if I can write it any other way. Besides, the huge difference that Lord Arnav was in the beginning of the tale andwill be at the end is explicitly presented in that one chapter. One moment's cruelty dropping down to dire humility and the legendary "sorry."

8.       Varshapan: I am happy that you liked my break in the break chapters. Always want to keep you content, dear varsha. Looking forward to seeing you again at the Inn!

9.       Annie: Thank you dear Annie for loving my chapters.

10.   BublyKushi: You are another reader of mine who rarely comments but I know very well to love my tale so much that sometimes your excitement shows even when you give only a line or two on the comment. Thank you dear, for loving this FF.

11.   Keerthi: Ah! Keerthi dear! You seem to be always too occupied or busy these days! I hope all is well with you and you are happy and healthy as you should be. Hope the tale will always make you happier like the way it used to. You own a sweet heart, Keerthi, and I am glad I am a friend of that heart!

12.   Vrinda: I always look forward to your comments, not because I want to know what you think of the chapter or if you read it, but the presence of words from you are always like blessings upon my gift of writing that still needs immense polishing. Thank you for always being there to support me, dear Vrinda.

13.   Sweetintu: Your "wow" made my heart burst with joy! I am so happy that you are being brave enough to tell me that you love the chapters and not be silent. Your comments show me how much you are willing to love the tale that you have come to admire! Thankyou very much dear!

14.   Shijina: Ah! My dear! Long time no see! Well...actually I was the one who went on a break but I feel like everyone took a break from me. How are you dear? How is the sister? And the fiance? And your mother? And everyone else? Is it raining there? It's raining down here massively resulting in considerable power cuts. I always love your reactions to "Arhilicious" updates!*wink* Ah, and you became Dazzzler too! This is wonderful! So many lovely greens among us now!

15.   Vaishiksg: How are you dear? I am glad to know you are reading and art well acquainted with the tale. Do make sure you read even if you can't comment because I know it will make you happy.

16.   Leena: Yay! Leena!! I feel joyous when I see your comments but *pouts* where are the lil' fellas? Why do you not bring them to the Inn anymore? *sniff* Nevertheless, I adore your admiration for the chapters written and thanks a million for the wishes and prayer for our exams. Hope you are happy and well, my dearest Leena. And yes, I have come to learn how to refer to you only by your name and not use the "Arushi" tag anymore in reference to your first username. Took some time for the learning, didn't it?

17.   Memorable: Thank you dear for loving the chapters and the "softy softy ASR".

18.   March: You are quite happy by the ArShi chapters, I am aware. I am glad my dear! Looking forward to making you happy in the future too...

19.   Bea_rom: Hey there Bea! How are you? The ceremonies do exist but I have manipulated and twisted and added to the technicalities of the ceremonies to suit our dear tale!

20.   Saomom: Your pleasing and piquing of my chapters do make me laugh heartily! Thank you for being a joy in my life, even behind the virtual screen, oh great lover of RA who keeps shifting between images and sounds of said character and BS while reading this tale! *wink*

21.   Hatelove: Thankyou dear! I am glad you loved my chapters!

22.   Flowers4u: So glad to know you find the chapters super sweet to keep coming and reading more! Thank you dear, for being part of this tale...

23.   Shreelakshan: I think next time onwards, I must give a declaimer reading like, "Shree, you better make sure your family is not around so that they won't catch you blushing and grinning at the screen and think weirdly" *chuckle* You are real sweet one, Shree! And thankyou especially for loving ALL my characters and not just ArShi!! It means a lot to me when a heart understands the value of every other character in the tale!

24.   Mavs: After Farwa, it was your disappearing acts that unsettled me. I was afraid you might also be caught up with all the things at home and in your studies but I am doubly, triply relieved to see you here, again! Like a burst of sunshine!!How are you, dear? How were your exams and what-nots that kept you from the Forum? I am glad everyone is taking time to focus on life and studies and not merely indulging in sweet little pleasures. Oh and I am so relieved someone reminded me about the italics. I don't know what went into me when I re-edited my chapters lately. I shall revert back to my sanity; now that my exams are over, so will my italics, I presume. You see, they multiplied in number with nervousness of the nearing nemesis. But they are better now, I am certain. I am all settled and calmer and alert than what I was before. I meant "aright" and not "alright". You see, I give a lot of importance to the way a word 'sounds' with other words as well. And thanks dear, for assuring me about the mistake in one of the Prakash brother's naming. Will rectify it soon...  

25.   207shikha: Hey there dear shikha! I know you have been busy with your studies and all? How did it go? I hope you are happy as always, dear. Miss talking to you. I am happy to know that you got time to get your fill of this tale's magic. Well, it's magic to those who love it. I feel it when I write it or think the story out in my head. I presume, hence, that my readers feel the magic when they read it too...I could be exaggerating.

26.   NiksAngel: Glad to know you could keep yourself acquainted with the tale, dear, despite my absence!   

27.   Rockpirncess123: I am elated! Overjoyed! Super-duper happy whenever I see your comments or PMs, dear M. How are you, dear? Hope all is well with you. Do you know what makes my chapters flawless for you? Your own eyes that see what I write in the perfection you expect it to be. I do nothing, my dear, but you see it as beautiful. And it is beautiful for you. And when it is beautiful for you, it is beautiful for me. I love that you stated putting pictures up as well. I immensely love the pictures you choose to put for they make me feel happier to see some of the IPK scene-snaps that you are reminded of when you read a chapter, Thank you my darling!

28.   Mxk3444: Hey there Mxk, how are you dear? Hope you are doing well and everything is wonderful in your life! I missed you too, dear. But I am here now. And I will do everything I can to give you chapters that will not make you miss me anymore!

29.   Zainza: I know you love my chapter a lot, dear. I was surprised when I came across a post where you had recommended to the post maker that my FF was worth trying. It means a lot to know you found this FF worthy enough of public mention. Thank you my dear zainza for loving my tale so much. I am indebted.

30.   Sariarshi: I am captivated by the line that you wrote in one of my comments, "it finally feels like home". You wrote it for an ArShi chapter but I was so moved by that one single line that I had to pause for a moment and let it fade into my heart to give way for newer sentences to be read. Really, sariarshi, you shook my heart with that one sentence! Indeed, IPK in Arhasia is Home. For ArShi. For me. For you. And for all those who love and in the future will.

31.   MithilaTorr: Oh wait! Are you my Torr? Did you change your name, dear? It's nice to know all the things that are new in the land I love. You are right about the context thing with regard to the usage of "star-crossed lovers." But though we put the words into a favorable context, the real meaning of the phrase cannot be overlooked. It was the IPK Makers who fed the phrase to us. I am making myself believe that they were not planning to kill one of the lovers from the beginning and that the planned death of Arnav was a sudden decision. But I also know that the Four Lions are not idiots. They know what they are doing when they write "star-crossed" on the official site of Star Plus.

32.   Yush-Swt: How are you, dearest Yush? I miss talking to you but I really hope you are doing well, my dear. Loved all your sweet comments and missed you even more when I read the PM from you that you had written thinking I would read it before I left for the break...thank you for everything, dear.

33.   Music: S!!!! I am so happy to see your comment on the Thread. Warmth eddies in my young heart. The warmth of being loved by a tender-coconut sister. *wink* It's quite rainy here in our motherland and I must say every time I see your name, I am reminded of the little gift that you had brought along with you from your vacation...Muah for that!

34.   ShrutiPandey: Ah, there you are! I was wondering where you must be wandering to and when you will come and catch up with the surprises I left for you! You are one excited reader. Always have been and always will be! How is life, dear? Hope all is well and sweet. And stop being a sulk-pot dear for I am back. And so are the narrations!

35.   Smartgirl9009: Hey there dear! How are you? I am happy you liked the last chapters and I know how hard it is for you to be patient. But I am hoping I didn't wear you out a lot.

36.   Jammykins: I am still waiting to hear from you about your nite with watching the IPK team in the Dubai Play. Two weeks back, when I passed by the Sheikh Rashid Auditorium, I was overcome by emotion, I don't know why. And I was instantly reminded of you, for you are the only one I know among those who must have gone to see the show. On the personal side, how is your life and family and everything else, dear? Hope you are doing well and everything is good.

37.   Dimishra: I am telling you. Your comments are so sweet that they make me smile with pride that I have a reader like you. I only pray that I will keep you happy and contented with my chapters in the future as well. Being late is not a matter. What is important is that you came and you are here!

38.   Sarahehsan: Goodness! I did not expect to see your comment, my dear. I know you must be busy and I know you also have slight inhibitions to posting publically but really whenever you make a comment that others can read too, you make methe happiest! I am always happy when my readers can be bold enough to tell the whole world what they feel. I like listening, my dear, but I also love watching otherslisten. But like I told you once before, don't reserve to comment later. Just comment whenever you get the time on whatever page the thread may be. It's easier to find you that way than having to go all the way back to where you must have reserved a box. You do understand, dear? And Oh my! I never saw it that way!Heroic humility!! You said it wonderfully my dear! Even his humility (if he really exhibits a real one) is heroic! I love that you felt the love of the Gupta family! You are a sweet one to tell all that you felt to me...really, not everyone can take their time and patience to tell it all openly. Only a few can trust to speak their heart...especially if it is to their Narrator Sahiba! *wink*Yay!! You loved how I let Mami succumb to the wise kind Shashi's words!! My darling Sarah, your comments are a beauty to behold!

39.   Hoopoe: Congrats on being Goldie and wow! Thankyou for gifting Arhasia your 1000th post. I loved your 1000th post!!! Immensely!! All the love that you pour from the heart of yours which I remember to be reluctant to love. And yet, look how far you have come. You have come to love and linger a lot in our hearts...thankyou Hoopoe for coming in our lives. And it's interesting how you take your interpretations to heart. I think it's because your read the chapters with that tender organ of yours that you seem to make such outstanding interpretations that are often close to the truth. More than often. I am so excited for the story to roll out to its final narration so you can see for yourself how your marvelous theories work or do not work.

40.   Shas: Are you kidding me? You actually came to the Inn and Cottage when I was not here? Okay, wait, I read somewhere that you had a few days off. But still *pouts* not fair! Love you my soul-pal. And miss you like anything!

41.   Soul: What words shall I offer you, my lovely Heta! You know what makes you stand out among everyone else in this place for me? Your trust is me. It's not easy to trust a person you can't see. I find it difficult often but I was someone who used to easily trust real people around me until life taught me otherwise. But you are one who stands apart them. Because by trusting me, you strength my trust in you. Answering a question you asked me: how am I paying attention in studies while writing slightly sensual updates: all the chapters updated via Aura were written way before my break. My break was completely IF-free, IPK-free and TBTBR-free. But goodness Soul!! The way you linger on the Lordy descriptions, especially if he's shirtless, sweating or wet...*sighs exasperatedly* What shall I do with you, darling?? And goodness, your comments have begun to be bolder than before. Especially in your reactions to Lordy's dialogues! But really Heta, I loved the way you told me that you will waiting for me...that picture of you before the shore...I really felt the wind against my face with your words flowing over me...

42.   Sib_12: Thank you dear for loving my chapters!

43.   Hellgirl: Hey there dear! You are one person who will ardently use the "Rabbe Ve Aqua" like a ritual you adore! How are you dear? Hope you are having a wonderful time...

44.   Hiahmed: Ah, if the Prakash brother had seen Kushi and Shyam conversing, the cat would have been forced out of the bag and the story would have to end in a few chapters. Keep that trust strong, dear. The tale may take a somersault ride but it will not disappoint you.

45.   Siamesecat: Hi there, dear! It's nice to know you are still in love with the tale and that you are up to date with all that is happening in Arhasia.

46.   SuryaRavi and moonlight: Thank you dear SuryaRavi and moonlight for loving the chapters I wrote. It means a lot to know what I wrote is worth appreciating!

47.   Prabha75: Glad you loved the tale, dear. You haven't commented much but I am glad to know you are connected with the tale and always keeping a watch out. Thankyou dear!

48.   Subiscs: I was wondering where you had gone, subiscs. You doing well I hope. Thankyou, dear, for being there.

49.   Seshatree: Thankyou dear for loving the chapters and for finding joy in this tale!

50.   Subi.dhanabala: Sorry about the title of the Thread, dear. But it could not be changed because of my absence and since I was the one who commenced the Thread. But I am glad you received notification through PMs or your own stalking. And really happy that you loved the chapters too!

51.   Rini_kat: Thank you very much rinikat for your kind appreciation and your presence in the Inn!

52.   Cheval: miss you too, dear cheval. But I am glad to know you read the chapters that were updated in my absence and that you loved them!

53.   Revathysugathan: How are you, dear revathy? How is the family? I hope you are happy and fine after the training and that you are looking forward to happier days. I missed you when you were in your training and when you came back, it was time for me to go. Hope to find time to talk with you when in this return of mine.

54.   Funloving: Glad to know you loved all the chapters, dear. Though I can't update every day, I will try to be regular every week.

55.   Neem17: Thankyou dear, for loving the chapters!

56.   ASRandKKGSRFan: Hey there! How are you? Yes, I know that's your signature line! *chuckle* I am well and good, dear ASRandKKGSRFan and I hope you are fine too. It is always a joy to see your presence on one of the pages. Your words give me a lot of silent support.

57.   Saga_twilight: Oh, you missed the chapters. Well, at least you are updated now! I am glad, dear. How is life and everything else? And looks like your prediction about the one to realize love is coming true. Though if it will, you must wait and see...

58.   Rockingsoni: Your wish for a "bonus" chapter did find itself in nearly five chapters in my absence. Missed you too, dear soni.

59.   Yashal_khan: Chochoo! How are you and the kids? Thank you for always being there for my tale, dear yashal! You are one of my most dedicated readers.

60.   Vidya: How are you, Vidya? Thank you a million for all the prayers and wishes you gave me and Aura for our exams. You are always a pillar of support for me, dear Vidya. Like I said, from the beginning days of my Forum life. Thank you for everything!

61.   Sanjana Yadav, 123 vava: Thankyou for loving the updates!

62.   Mouktika: I understand what you felt when reading the chapter of Lordy and the messed up milk. I like the way you read into the ArShi relationships and find your heart trying to connect the reason for their reactions. It's lovely to see your thoughts always, Mouktika. I always look forward to them!

63.   TrueLovels4ever: Oh dear! You cried, my dear, reminded of IPK by the chapters? Wish I was there so I could have given you a virtual hug. You see, even I go through such moments where after being drained completely off any IPK-ness suddenly I accidently confront something that reminds me of it and then I find my eyes blurring. I don't know what IPK had in it to make even the strongest at heart so weak. I believe it was magic and magic never dies. I am trying to resurrect that magic here so we can love IPK more in missing it...

64.   Gmsk: Dearest gmsk! You might not know how overjoyed and emotional I had become on getting your first comment in the FF Thread. Your love for the tale that had come surprisingly into your life and your narration of how you spent your hours delving in the tale made me feel so happy that I wished I could reach out and hug you to give meaning to the nameless joy I was feeling. And then, you would come every day to hear the narration when you found time and left words for me that always resonates your love for the words I gift you. Thank you dear! For your love and for your happy wishes!

65.   Harsh: Leaving you happy smiles wherever you go! You are a wonderful person, Harsh. But I've always been curious: why Sponge Bob?

66.   Karsvinu: You missed me so much to keep hanging about in the Inn, my dear. I am sorry but the break was needed. I am back now and I hope to make you happy with the chapters to come. Do be happy, my dear!

67.   Darya: Dear Darya! How are you, dear? I am glad to know you loved the last few chapters and I am glad you are still here to support me in my tale's venture.

68.   Sammykins: masth and matter! That is what your comments! Missing you a lot, my darling. Don't you want Voldy back or are you still too pre-occupied with your Roonie boy? Have fun for your sister's wedding and DO come back soon!

69.   Lighttheworld: I love your name a lot! Wonderfully inspiring! And thankyou my dear for finding my language appreciable...it means a lot to me!

70.   Neevankrish: How are you dear! Hope all is well in your land and in your life. I am looking forward to our conversations again which halted when I left for my break. Thankyou for gifting me your 400th post. It is really sweet of you to and though you may think it a small gift, it is a mightily hearty one for me!

71.   Gayatri: I am glad you acquainted yourself with the chapters you missed, dear gayatri and I hope you loved them. Looking forward to meeting you at the Inn personally again!

72.   Sree_dey: Hey there sree! How are you? I know you missed my tale a lot. I can see it by the look of your frequent visits to the Inn! But here I am, dear, at last and I will not delay any further in making you more happy! Sorry that you were not notified of the updates when they were made. Everyone was just too occupied and it was a sudden decision that I made to give the chapters despite my absence.

73.   KKA: Your affection for Soul and me reaches out to make you more expressive. I love reading your comments always and they simply make me grin wide and feel loved!! My! Did you say I made you feel young? Now how is that? *chuckle* I suppose it's the way excitement courses through your veins when anticipating a chapter from me! Your epigraphs are worth quoting, "a beggar made him feel richer without riches"! WOW!! Everyone! Please read through KKA's comments and glory in your wonderful wielding of words!

74.   Mcmelina: Thank you dear for loving all the chapters. I am glad you are finding the tale to your liking. Hope to keep you happy in the future as well...

75.   SaRun-Ki-Rabia: How are you, dear? I know we haven't conversed much but I am well aware of your love for this little FF. I am glad to have a reader like you and I am happy that you are content with the chapters provided so far. Looking forward to seeing you at the Inn, soon!

76.   Swaatii: Glad to know you liked the chapters so far, dear Swaatii!!

77.   Dhrashtee: How are you, dear dhrashtee? Hope you are doing well. Thankyou for loving this FF and thankyou dear for keeping yourself connected with it despite my absence!!

78.   Anjs: Anjs dear! You are a special...unique person! I am always overjoyed when I look forward to the prospect of hearing from you, even when there used to be a time you were reluctant...Thankyou for being there for me!

79.   Lyraa: I always feel like I am talking to a celebrity when I am referring to you , Lyraa. I don't think I can ever shrug away that feeling EVER. It will always be there. You were the first writer that I was hooked to when I was a non-member of the Forum and you could indirectly be the reason why I kept coming to the Forum which was a new place to me. It is always an HONOUR having you come to the Inn and wave your hand in greeting at us! Thank you for your cheery presence!

80.   Farwa: My dearest green-heart! I was so worried and sad when I never found your light green after your birthday and I always hoped that I would see you once at least before going. However, I assured myself that you must be busy or caught up in something and I just prayed that you will be there when I return and voila! I come to find the Inn filled with your green smiles and with lovely pictures and reactions from you. And to top it all, I had welcome gifts from you in the form of testimonials and I must tell you, I loved them and I embraced them close to my heart though they are behind a computer screen! Thank you my dear darling for loving me so much!

81.   Kushipugly: Goodness! KP!! Apia?? Is that really you? In the FF Thread? I know you are a lot busy but I never expected to find you in the Thread. Oh! I missed you! When will your busy days end? *grumble* We are all missing you like anything!!!! We pray that He will let you come into our days again! I miss your excited encouraging reactions on my FF and most of all, I miss you in the Cottage. Hope the three gems of yours are doing well. And yes, your BIG fourth child, as well! *wink*

82.   Uzam818: Glad to know you loved the chapters, dear!!

83.   RoojiN: You are really sweet to tell me what you feel like when stepping into the Inn. My story like a mystery adventure of your own in a place worth exploring! I am humbled and honoured by the metaphor you have used!

84.   Aafreen48: Ah, that is nice of you, dear. To love my tale so much as to read it from the very beginning. And I suppose it also kills time in place of eroding your precious patience! I am only happy that you are here, as my reader, dear aafreen. I am honored by your admiration for my tale! I don't know if you are the youngest reader among all the readers of this tale but I must say, I always look forward to your happy cheery reactions!! They are always excited and so-much-loving like an eager child's!!

85.   Sansu: Sansu darling! Aap bhi na! I know, we are both suckers at hindi but I heard you have started getting training at Urdu while giving training in Tamil. I don't even want to know all the craziness you must involved yourself in during my absence. You and your partner are always up to something when no one is watching! Or is it Soul lately, her sleeves full in mischief?

Welcoming new readers, to the Inn in Arhasia, on behalf of all my readers and Comrades...

1.       Kaur94: Hello dear! Nice to know you loved the chapters a lot. Looking forward to seeing you more often whenever time permits you...

2.       COMRADE Jahnvi.luvs.ASR: When I met you at Meg's birthday thread, I did not know you were reading my tale simultaneously. It really surprised me hen Aura sent me a mail with your long green comment on it. I was so moved by your honest admission of what you experienced before while and after reading. And goodness! So many questions? *chuckle* I think the amount of questions that pile up in every comment that has been posted in the six threads will itself make a separate thread in itself! I know, it's all very confusing but it will be settled in time, dear. I am glad you took the Comrades Oath too. Will add your name onto the parchment soon!

3.       Arshiyana: "Unforgettable, classic tale?" Goodness! You have me blushing beetroot here, arshiyana! This is too grand a definition to refer to my tale. But really, I am moved to know you feel like watching IPK 2 when reading the tale. You see, I know there are many missing IPK and I want them to feel happy and excited again like the way they felt when watching IPK.  

4.       Zayana123: hello dear zayana! Glad to meet you here at the Inn, dear! Hope you loved the tale and found joy in the many chapters that waited to find you...

5.       Someoneipk: Oh my! I am in love with your comment, dear someoneipk. This is really a delight! I would love to inform you about the future updates, but you will need to BUDDY REQUEST me in that case. Looking forward to seeing you at the Inn, dear someoneipk.

6.       Hot.cakes: I do not know if you have commented before but I am seeing your username for the first time as a comment. Thankyou for caring to come by to share in my humble tale...

7.       Hushniya: Hello there, dear hushniya! I was surprised to find your comments, being a new member in the Forum or a silent one and don't you worry, dear, I won't go anywhere for long. Welcome to Arhasia, dear!

8.       Peda: And now, to the latest and most honest reader. It was after Farwa told me that the title triggered a reluctant reaction in a prospective reader that I realized why I had less readers (adding also to the fact that I am nto well known in the Forum as the other writers are and also because I do not specialize in ArShi scenes alone). But your admission of the title's unfriendly aura adds to the undeniable truth and I can't help wondering. However, the title has its own significance. But I will consider, for future, if there is a possible better, worthier title for my tale though my heart has come to embrace the prevailing title as something of a birthright. Thank you my dear Peda, for giving me the honor of having a wonderful reader like you. I look forward to the day when we I can meet you at the Inn or Cottage!

9.       ShahinChaudri: This is a special reader of mine. A very specially dear one. I will tell you why as soon as I get her permission to post her PM here or until she comments herself. You have touched my heart and made me weep, dearest Shahin. Thankyou for loving me and my tale so much! And thankyou to the friend who led you to me...

10.    Shirley_sarun: Really honoured to have on board, dear shirely. So happy to know you loved the FF and I look forward, too, to the day we can meet at the Inn when I come for my next narration!

Special thanks to Siaa: Sia! I know you are always reading my tale though you never comment. I am glad to see your "likes", assuring me of your support and presence. You know how important you are to this tale. You were the one who stepped into this ship first! And you will always belong here!

Finally! *phew* read through all the pages of the Thread and my PMs as well. But it didn't seem a huge task when compared to the joy and love I felt mounting in my heart as I voyaged through each page, reading the words of each heart that had shared their love with me... I miss a lot of my readers, though. A lot of them who are dear to my heart and who are absent becoz of the pressing responsibilities of life and because anything that reminds them of IPK is hurtful...I miss them all gravely. But I always have them in my heart, waiting and hoping that one day, they might come to just say they remember...

Thanks to Hoopoe, Soul, Shass and Farwa and whoever else was involved in sending PMs to the lovers of Arhasia when Aura was updating the tale. And yes, that brings us to AURA herself. Her laptop is disabled and hence she cannot make it to the Inn or Cottage for a while but I am certain she is giving back her love though her thoughts to all those Arhasians who love her! To Aura, my dear Dickinson, I thank GOD that though you, He let me see the wonderful in me so that I could learn to be confident in my own reluctant skills. Thankyou for being the friend I needed at the crucial point of my life. And here, endeth my thankyou speech.

Edited by Aquiline - 10 years ago