ArHi FF:6:The BEASTS and the BLEEDING ROSES Ch 175 - Page 35

Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by hoopoe

Farwa... nice thought dear. Goodness overshadowing the evil... it'll happen, but eventually. But, at present, i feel that General has an upper hand over the circumstances.

Remember the pic, Adam and Eve in paradise below and the fallen angel struggling within the clutches of snake but positioned just above them. I guess, it hints that Lordy and khushi's happiness will be mightily threatened by General, but he is not all evil by himself. He is just acting as a helpless captive in the hands of the EVIL... his desperate situation compelling him to act selfishly.

Now, about Lordy's scorching tongue, i think Lin's comparison of his tongue to " the burning snake" is just a figure of speech. I guess she used it to hint two qualities about his cursed tongue... its scorching nature (burning) and its evil/destructive (snake) nature... I wonder what could be the reason behind that cursed tongue to possess such disastrous qualities?!!! Why only tongue?!!! His beastly hunger looks more like the hunger of his tongue, than his stomach!!!... His hunger ceases once his tongue feels satisfied either by tasting food or fresh flesh/blood or Khushi... Very intriguing!!!...

Hmm Hoopoe so true... U r right hun... and the description of painting and about his tongue is just awesome... now as u pointed tht what type of hunger of TONGUE is it. You r so right that it indeed seems to be hunger of tongue as in jungle his beast was awakening and as soon as he touched her neck with his tongue it soothed him. Ahh and remember he used to tie a belt on his mouth so his curse has a main effect on his tongue ... Lin its getting too much m feeling like I want to go inside ur brain like right now
hi!!!

chapter 158 : the unavoidable challenge
or can i say ,the most awaited challenge of the century?!!😉😆...u wnt how excited i was just by reading the title...

"He frowned and looked away only to find himself staring at the cleverly-grinning face of his sister who was sitting beside him"...a very fun bro-sis moment...!!😆😆

poor lordy was trying so hard to make her look at him...*pout*😉

"I will convey the message to OmPrakash, my lady. Please do not bother to rise when you are having your meal."...i was really wondering what she was upto, just a few mins back she was avoiding the lordy royally...

n then, BAM!!...there works her crazy brain n crazy ideas!!..."red hot chilli seeds!!!"... isnt it irony that even the chilli in the lordy's glass of milk is "hot"??>...😉😆...ok, enough blabbering...

"Kushi resolved to stay away from him all day and never to present herself before him even accidently."...poor girl...*shakes head*...like this is gonna happen!!>..😆

n their encounter!!>...lordy actually frightened me this time...😲😲...he was really pissed off n i was biting my nails n praying for khushi!!!

n flow of the sequence was amazing...the flow woth which the atmosphere changes between them...just great...i loved this part...

it was symbolising that khushi is still able to get through his haze n anger...get him to mellow down!!>...

"So it makes us equals and rightful competitors in this challenge,"...pakka reasoning!!>...🤣...
to khushi : he really is out of his mind...coz of anger or coz he wants u to accept the challenge?, im not sure!!😉😆

"Something shone inside his darkness"...i loved this line...simply beautiful...

n WOW!!!...sorry??...i was blinking numbly along with khushi!!>...
he really did say it!!>...hurray!!...

n i loved how his sorry broke through barriers just at the sight of her tears!!...

n their bickering was totally cute!!...im grinning along with lordy!!>..😃😃

loved it...loved it...loved it!!!...
i just loved how the chemistry changes between them...from anger, to romance, to cute bickering!!...wow, the shades of their relationship...they can never be bored with each other!!!>...

"The sun was beginning to set and the golden rays cast itself over the land. The two of them near the window, one struggling against the other, were silhouetted against the golden light and a cold breeze blew through the window, fluttering the curtains between which they stood."...such a pleasant description...i really love how u explain their backgrounds!!>...awww!!!

hi!!!

chapter 159 - trying to make things alright

the title goes to both nani n anjali...
nani is trying to make the lordy's life better n anjali is trying to make gen's life better...

the nani's sudden "bulb-flickering-in-the-head" moment was actually comical...when she had the most intelligent being in arashia beside her (fortune)...*shakes head*...

but, im happy she has got some kind of an idea in her mind to get these two together!!...

n moving on to anjali n general convo,...
it was very interesting...

anjali, as usual, the best thing that could have happened to him!!!...such a darling she is!!...

"You can't help me," the General turned his head to look at her, "No one can help me."...
i can understand when he says u cant help me, but, why does he say "no one can help me"?...

is he worried or "tired" that his plans to get cured by khushi is slipping through his hands?...

he wants to get cured for the sake of anjali...so that she could be safe beside him?...
"Then take care of yourself," said the General, "And stop worrying about me."

loved it!!...🤗
🤗
hi!!!...

chapter 160 : crossing paths

u solved my curiosity at last!!...i was wondering for a long time what had happened to jayprakash n his way of flirting!!>..

n it was such a pleasant convo between the brothers...om prakash seems to have a more comical streak than hp...is he the middle brother n jp, the youngest one?...

n the general is all decked up to win khushi's trust back...he surely knows how to talk his way through!!...n im not gonna start making analysis of his character again for the time being!!>...

it was very entertaining at first!!>...really liked the brother's bonding...
n general was his usual self...how many lies is he gonna manage!!>...

n his displeasure at knowing abt khushi's ride on shadow was interesting...i would like to know what he would have been thinking at that particular point!!!...was he curious or thinking abt hw khushi's relationship with lordy was or how it was gonna affect his facade??

p.s. : thank u aura dear, for bringing us the updates!!>...🤗

n one small confusion , can someone help me?!!>...
"That they are," said HariPrakash matter-of-factly, "But Lord Manohar's in the living room and he gave us orders to take the afternoon off from the Castle so we can go to the South Temple and help with the wedding preparations."
@bold : wasnt that supposed to be OP's dialogue?...😕😕
Edited by sansu - 10 years ago
hi!!!...(again, yes😉)

poor poor akash!!>>>...😆😆

"Aren't you afraid you'll break your precious ritual rules when you meet her eventually earning doom to befall upon your progeny or something of the sort?"

"And I thought talking this over with someone who does not mindbreaking rules of a ritual would help me win a night to be with her."

🤣...i just love this bond between the brothers...this really makes me wanna go back n watch the new year scenes in ipk!!>...oh!!>..how i miss it...

i really have to thank u for giving us these scenes again!!>...🤗...its so refreshing in your writing!!...

"Are all the villagers here?"...we really dont know why he is asking it, is it?...oh, c'mon...someone make him accept that he is looking for his village girl!!!😉

"when he knocked into someone, his arms reaching out to catch the other person from falling having hit his hard chest."...do i get a prize for guessing who it is!!!??😆

"he heard only her merry laughter. Like the ring of his mother's bangles'.."
He grimaced at the thought and then looked away, disturbed that he was reminded of his mother. "

why was the lord disturbed with this comparison?...
is it because he had associated something as low as a girl's laughter to his mother's bangle jingles?
or is it because the disturbing thoughts are of his mother's death n he was reminded of some dreadful things?

the green monster who resides just in the air nearby lordy pops up again!!>...😲😉

"Kushi tried to bravely ignore his unnerving proximity with her, "Then why did you bring me away?"
bravo girl!!>...perfect question!!...this dialogue was in the line of "aapko kya faraq padtha hai?"...n yet again lordy wouldnt answer it...atleast we had him thinking about the issue...*sigh**phew*...

"You! Ritual-breaker! You must be the one who meddled with good Lord Akash's head and brought him here!"...😆😆...she thinks akash is so pure to break rules?😕😉

so, according to khushi, lordy is practically family now!!!>...how lovely!!...

"You brutal monster!"

"You adorable beggar!"

😃😃 😃😃 😃😃 this line had me grinning just like this!!>...totally unexpected n i loved it!!!...*still grinning even while my jaw is aching*...😃

"Lord Arnav gave a deliciously innocent look and Kush felt her heart skip"...not just khushi's heart i tell u!!>>...😳😉

"He knew she wasn't running to save her sister. She was running to escape him."...oh he knows?!!...then, what is he gonna do abt it??...eagerly waiting to read the next part!!>...

loved it!!...🤗

n thank u aura!!🤗

hi!!!!...

chapter 162 : wretched worry

it was like combining 2 different ipk scenes in this chapter!!...
first, the one where arnav would go mad thinking khushi had an accident...(here, the roles were inverted)...
second, the scene when khushi gave arnav a high-dose during the mehendi...

n it was such a lovely combination!!...n i loved it!!

n it was so warming to know that khushi calls lordy "my lord" unconsciously everytime she is worried about him!!...

"Next moment, with clenched fists and gritted teeth, she marched up to him, her gown flying with fury as she made through the crowd."...haha!!...poor lordy!!>...on the recieving side of fury today!!>...way to go girl.>>!!

"Worried?" he was amazed, "For me?"...ofcourse, for u !!>...are u that blind my lord?!!😉

He stared wide-eyed and then his lips curved to a pleased smirk, "This is strange indeed'...yup!!>...he realised her worry atlast!!...*standing ovation for lordy*

Kushi opened her eyes and threw him a look over her shoulder, "There will never be a day in sanity when I will be worried for you. Don't get your hopes so high."...this is really comical...why dont both of them realise that the day has already arrived!!...or maybe, it was the "insanity" called love that made her worry for him?😉

"Why should I hope for concern from you?" he cocked an eyebrow amusedly, "I need no sympathy or emotion from you, beggar."

back to pavilion!!>...these two wont let go off their ego, is it!!...khushi could have accepted the truth for the longing in poor lordy's voice!!...see he has become impassive like usual!!...

She looked blissful with her face in the shadow but the light from the Festival decorations casting its gentle rays on her beautiful eyes...a really beautiful description, no wonder he goes mad for her!!>...

"You play a little too much with me these days."...😆😆...n lets give lordy the same comment back!!...enjoy away my lord, dont worry abt it...

"Are you excited about your sister's wedding or the fact that it gives you the absurd unwritten right to tease me?"...she already has an unwritten place in ur heart n family...

"Then prepare yourself, Kushi Kumari Gupta," said Lord Arnav menacingly, "To not tease but to be teased."

oh my!!...this is really exciting!!>...

let the 'teasing' begin!!

loved it!!...

thank u again for the updates linny n aura!!🤗

hi!!!>...

chapter 161 : teasing and toying

i feel like giggling after reading the title!!...😆😉

it was very good to see akash atleast trying to communicate to his would-be-wife when we know what all the other brother was doing !!...but, really beautiful n very thoughtful of akash!!...

"that slight blush still on her cheeks, the sight of which made the heart of her stalking lover feel light."
this line was really beautiful...

"with a smirk and an evil glint in his eyes as he watched her curious expression, he ran a tempting finger down the curvy side of the wine glass"...
the lordy certainly has fine skills when it comes to teasing khushi!!>...
n my my!!...the girl is no less to him!!>...she has the guts to tease him back!!...

he was there soon to do risk-management on her behalf too!!😉

n what followed was "HOT"!!...really steamy!!...☺️☺️...i could even add this as a caution...☢️!!...😉

don't keep your finger in my mouth for more than 3-4 seconds."...i wonder why?...got something to do with his "beast-control" mechanisms/strategies?...

n i have no words to describe it!!>...it was steamy n hot n im left speechless n my mind is still reeling from the impact with my heart racing like a marathon!!>...

loved it!!...

hi!!>...

my sincere thanks to linny for giving us updates even during ur exams!!...
thank u aura, for posting the updates for us!!
all the best for ur studies!!...u guys would rock them, for sure!!

n hoopoe!!..thank u for sending me pms for all the updates!!

now, to "biased choices"

He neither smiled nor nodded. But she knew. She knew he had liked it.

And yet she could still remember the way his eyes had looked on seeing her behind that gown, "Yes, I love it."

awww!!...she has chosen it just for him!!...*sigh*...

"Little did she know that she would hate that gown for the very reason why she had loved it."
this line has got me excited, worried, nervous n eager, n all at the same time...

we have the full moon..
we have just got all the degree of passion turned up during the festival...
we have the general playing all his escaping games...
we have the lord n the village girl n a marriage to celebrate!!!...

n i have all kinds of questions floating in my mind!!...

loved it!! n 
waiting for more!! 

till, then, all the best for ur exams...🤗

Rabbave Guys! 

Chapter One Hundred Sixty Five: The Night Before the Wedding Night

Shutting the trunk with all her things packed within, Payal sat back on the floor of her bedroom, her back pressed against the footboard of the bed, and sighed.

She couldn't believe she was really saying goodbye to her family. Of course, she could meet them when she wanted to, but things would all be so different. Besides, she couldn't be too insisting to see her family once she was the Lady of the castle.

She looked around the room and wondered why Kushi was still not back. It was past time for the bed. Payal stood up and walked to the window.

Winter was settling in and, though there would not be snow, the cold winds would keep blowing every day for the next few weeks.

She opened the window and shivered in the rush of the biting cold wind of the night. And then she peered down the window and saw the tiny shape of her young sister sitting cross-legged on the cold garden grass.

Shaking her head, Payal stepped away from the window and made for the door, heading downstairs and then making her way to the garden.

"What are you doing sitting here in this late hour, Kushi?" Payal asked, nearing her sister who looked up.

Payal sat down on the grass, beside Kushi and frowned at her, "Is something bothering the famous Goddess of Mischief? I hope you are not cooking up any plans."

Kushi laughed, "You are clever to have pounced on that thought, Jiji, for I could have been thinking of possible tricks with which I can let you stay back with me instead of leaving us all tomorrow night."

Payal's eyes filled but she smiled, "Well, if you know of any such trick, please do exercise it soon. I do love my husband –to-be, but I simply cannot leave you all behind to go with him. I have not the strength."

Kushi laid her head on her sister's lap and whispered, "And I have not the strength to let you go either, Jiji."

Payal caressed her sister's hair as they remained in silence, listening to the howling winter wind.

"Jiji?"

"Hmmm?"

"I am so happy for you."

"You would be. You always are. You are named so because you find your joy in others' happiness."

Kushi sat up and looked at her sister, "But I am especially happy for you that you are getting wedded to a man you love and who loves you too.Dearly!"

Payal blushed slightly but she pulled at her younger sister's ear, "But I will not be entirely happy until I find someone to love this Goddess of Mischief."

Kushi moved her head, rubbing at her ear with a smile, "Well, Jiji, I guess we would have to hunt for a Master of Mischief to wed me to, right?"

"And together beget a family of Mischiefs?" Payal was appalled, "I am afraid I cannot let that happen! One mischief-maker is well and fine, thank you."

"So what kind of a man do you think would fit me if not one of mischief like me?" Kushi raised her eyebrows.

"Well," Payal laid her head on Kushi's lap this time, "if I am to find the man who is marry my little sister, I would want him to be someone who would let my sister be young and childlike at heart even when she is expected to be all wifely and motherly. I would want him protect you from hurt for you are someone who is willing to sacrifice all your happiness and trade it for pain so that others around you can be happy. I want someone who will defend you and take good care of you even when you fall into little mischiefs of your own making."

Payal sat up and smiled at Kushi who was lost in all the words her sister was telling her.

"And above all, Kushi," Payal whispered, cupping her young sister's face, so that they were looking into each other's eyes, "I want you to be wedded to a man who will love you like no one has ever loved you before. You deserve the best man there is to exist, my little sister."

"She is the most beautiful girl I have ever met in my life," said Lord Akash, sighing amorously as he stared at the full moon, having come back from the Festival.

He was standing in the balcony of his room, dressed in his night robe, sipping wine before preparing for bed. His brother was with him as well, also enjoying the night wine in his dark robe.

"Snap out of it, Akash," muttered Lord Arnav, "What is it with you and this mad love talk?"

"Fuzzy, brother," said Lord Akash, leaning against the railing and looking towards his brother, "I feel all fuzzy inside when I think of her."

Lord Arnav sighed annoyingly, "It's a most ridiculous thing then, this feeling of love that you are having."

Lord Akash shrugged, "I expected no other answer from you, I must say."

There as a pause in which both brothers remained in their own thoughts, silently sipping their wine.

The moon reflected it's bright shine in Lord Arnav's eyes as he looked up at it, "What does it really feel like, Akash?"

"What does?" Lord Akash looked at his brother.

Lord Arnav waved his hand vaguely, "This……...this love thing."

Lord Akash chuckled, "I can't believe you are asking this!"

"Forget it, then! I am not interested," Lord Arnav fumed.

Smiling, Lord Akash gazed at the lake below, Payal's face appearing in his mind's eye, "Love is magic."

Lord Arnav shook his head and muttered, "Bother I even asked!"

But Lord Akash continued, not having heard it, "Every time you see her………you feel like you are being awakened from death itself. When your hand brushes against hers…..…tingles run down your body and you feel alive. When she smiles………you know you would die to keep that unfading smile on her face..……."

Lord Arnav lost string of what his brother was saying as memories of a certain girl rushed to his mind and his own thoughts formed words he never knew existed in his cold mind.

Her laughter, Kushi's laughter, moved around him like the sound of wind on silver chimes, and he remembered how her tender fingers had brushed past the crystal wind chimes in the pavilion…...…Her smile, which she had numerous occasions to grant him, simply lighted up his inside and he felt weightless with inexpressible joy………….When she cried, and he saw her standing in the rain before him, weeping about her parents who would never come back, and that very moment, his own breath had stopped and his world had frozen up…..…..When she was near, being held in his arms as they danced, pressed to a wall in his anger, the scent of her hair calming him as he rode behind her on Shadow……..….he didn't feel lost and incomplete anymore……...And when she gave him those innocent kisses……...

"just like that," Lord Akash's dreamy voice snapped Lord Arnav back to the present, "in everything you do, you just know she belongs to you (Kushi hugging him in the rain and his own hand pressing her closer to his chest)……that she is the one for you (he opens the door in the Industry to find Kushi looking at him from where she lay on the ottoman in a red silk robe, bathed in the sunlight from the window, her eyes innocent and her lips quivering under his gaze)…...that she is the one you love…...…" (the white curtain from his Castle window falls on Kushi and she looks up at him, looking as exquisite as a bride)…...…"

"Akash!" Lord Arnav said suddenly.

"What is it, brother?" Lord Akash looked worriedly at Lord Arnav, snapping out of his own Payal-prancing thoughts. 

"Nothing," said Lord Arnav vaguely, handing him his empty wineglass, "It's time we stop this late night talk which is by itself on a topic of no relevance and get to our beds. You've let yourself wander with your words, Akash, and I assure you, all this is practically ridiculous. I am leaving. It's a big night for you tomorrow so I suggest you get good sleep now when you can."

Lord Akash stared at his brother as the latter left, "Strange. Brother never gives advice on personal matters and here he is telling me about how my wedding night will be?"

Lord Akash drained the rest of the wine in his glass and frowned, "Well, one thing I am certain of. If there is ever to be a girl in my brother's life, she will have EARNED her way into his wall-like heart and hence she will be a worthy woman indeed, for her to be chosen by him," and then he chuckled,  adding,  "Wonder who that impossible future sister-in-law would be……...…"

A gold necklace on a maiden's neck shone in the darkness of her mind. Flitting through the dim cave she had been waiting in, the Lady in the Dark Hood moved to the mouth of the cave and looked up at the moon, her face in the shadow of her hood, "Finally! It is time." 

This is the last update. Our exams start next week.  Remember us in your prayers.

See you  in June.  Love you all... Take Care..  

Index: (Scroll down, fourth comment)

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3529424

Edited by Aura7 - 10 years ago
Great update
June that's ages away

OMG can't believe im actually first on one of your updatesEdited by kaur94 - 10 years ago