Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

A_Soul thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 10 years ago
Originally posted by: someoneipk

I  have just come across this epic ff of yours,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,I  do not know why I needed so much time to

catch up with this ff...I have been reading the entire ff for thee days and just finished to go 

through all the updates,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,the mystery..the attraction...the cruelty...the

curse...everything is so palpable and complicated at the same time I don't know what to say...I

need to read the ff from beginning to understand all the symbolism you put up there...now I

have been feeling excited how will you proceed next;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;;

Can you please pm me when you update  again?

RAbba Vey New reader...

Yes this is how we greet each other here...

Welcome to the mesmerizing and mysterious wold of Arhasia...
Make your visit comfortable with ur favorite drink, will be served by Innkeeper bhaiya...!! 

Enjoy your stay and upcoming visits...
H
Soul
gmsk thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
RABBA VE...
as much as i was happily jumping & grinning while  imagining  khushi in those exquisite  gowns she selected when indirectly someone was making her select those πŸ˜‰
by the end of the update i  could feel my grinning face turn into that of worry.... i can sense sme thing big coming which is definitely not in a good sense...
but one thing i am sure about is that if there is a new MU between the lord and khushi there relationship after this will again change dynamics in an extreme way... 
& m ready & looking forward to it... cause  i have total faith in our story teller...

AGAIN THANKS A LOT LIN, AURA &  FOR THE UPDATE AND DEAREST HOOPOE FOR THE PM... πŸ€—
Surya.Ravi thumbnail
awesome update..really very well written..the fanfic is progressing way too well..keep it up..thank you for the PM..waiting for the next update eagerly..😊
momoahmd thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
wowww...
what an update dear...
awsm...thnxxx 4 writing such a beautiful chappy...
n
hoopoe dear, thnxxx 4 da pm...
rini_kat thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Just caught up last three updates.They r amazing...I am wondering when Khusi will come to know about true face of General Jha
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

Chapter One Hundred Sixty Two: Wretched Worry

Awesome update Lin... loved the way everyone got worried for the one they love and care for and I mean EVERYONE...including Khushi though she will NEVER at least not now at least acknowledge the fact... Superb description of her restlessness and worry on not finding Arnav anywhere... Then she set in search for the lordy and all that u described AWESOME  You know Lin I actually picturize the whole scene in my mind

Forgetting herself she began calling out, "My Lord? My Lord?" over the noise, hoping with all her strength that the voice she wanted would answer her. But none came and with a sinking heart, she moved through the stiff crowd right up to where the bonfire was blazing.
She slid a hand to her heart, wishing she could stop it from beating any faster and raising the heat in her worried blood.

"Please, please be here, my lord," began Kushi,

πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘ Even I myself got so worried... I loved how u transformed a scene where Arnav was searching for Khushi and was worried for her to other way round...

Kushi had barely turned around to return when her eyes fell on the man standing in the shadow of the pavilion, detached from the entire village Festival, with the forest trees behind him.

His bored gaze slid across the crowd until it finally rested on Kushi, who remained transfixed to the spot.

U r so dead Lordy standing in such a cool manner and there an innocent soul had gone through so much in such a short span of time'

Next moment, with clenched fists and gritted teeth, she marched up to him, her gown flying with fury as she made through the crowd.

Ahh that's it Go Khushi go and charge on him..

The man, who had been casually leaning against the side of a wooden post, straightened up in a concerned study of her face.

"Kushi-?" he had barely voiced his confusion as to her expression, before she was upon him, slapping her hand hard onto his chest, "You cruel vile beast! You heartless monster!"

Yes go on

He blinked, startled from the unexpected slap on his chest.

He frowned at her, rearing on his lordly demeanor, "What is the meaning of this?" and then he noticed the tears in her eyes, reading angerand relief in them.

She glared at him, "How dare you lead me on like this! How worried you had gotten me!!"

True we all have witnessed her condition

"Worried?" he was amazed, "For me?"

Nahi teray padosi k liyay gadhay

"Yes, for you, you foul heartless Frankenstein!" she yelled, "Do you not care for those who care for you that you must go and torture them so?!!"

Ah there u go she admitted she cared for him

He stared wide-eyed and then his lips curved to a pleased smirk, "This is strange indeed'..."

No its not... Loved the whole update my heart actually constricted at the longing in his voice when he said u were scared for me... Loved the little arguement they had and I agree to Khushi that his anger actually spells defeat for him.. She dont forget to mention that he is family now.

"Then prepare yourself, Kushi Kumari Gupta," said Lord Arnav menacingly, "To not tease but to be teased."

I dont know abt her but I am very excited to see what u have stored for us Lordy or should I say Lin...

And when he said those last words, he said it in such a low crawling voice, that her heart leapt and she felt weak inside at the way he was looking at her. She was certain the way she meant the word 'tease' was not the kind of 'teasing' Lord Arnav was planning to exercise upon his young enemy.

oh m sure of that too and I dont know I have feeling I will like Lordy's way of teasing more πŸ˜‰

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago
jahnvi.luvs.ASR thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
sorry hoope di...u sent me pm for last update...i read it but was not able to reply here...
Aquiline Aquiline...u are an angel...and Aura u too...u guys are busy with exams still; u take out time and give us update and Hoope Di ans soul and one more person (sorry i dont know ur name) thanks for notifying us constantly abt updates...Pming is a very tiring task but u guys still send us pm...thank u to fantastic five...

coming back to last update...Ohh Emm Gee what a chocolaty update...

that was wonderful...arnav following her and then those chocolaty moment for which he once forgot about his "mouth" and but then again he literally told the exact method to put chocolate in his mouth...
coming to this update...an amazing scene...perfect white gowns and was he really there or was she hallucinating...and i just had this question...khushi knows that she is orphan but does she know anything else about her parents...
thanks for updates :)
Edited by jahnvi.luvs.ASR - 10 years ago
yush-swt thumbnail
aww...he choses cloths for her...aww its soo lovely...but its short...hmph so the wedding dress has been selected and is white...i do have some feeling that somethings gonna go wrong and your ending comment made me think that my intuition is gonna be correct...
so she is going to hate the dress ahe loved ao much...is it a double innuendo or she is gonna face some thing...im worried now...but since i love you and trust you i know lnny will do the best...
whaats next waiting for next...

p.s: aura thank you soo much for the updates,,,,and hoopee dear thank you for the pm... 
Chochoo83 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Awsumm update...
He select dress for her lovelyyy😊
But last line hmmm wht gona happen? He choses that dress ...but for very that reason she gona hate it ...
Continue soon
Thanks for pm hopee
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter One Hundred Sixty Three: Teasing and Toying
Oh the chapter was beautifully written... loved how Khushi was escaping the opportunity to be alone with lordy...the Payash part was cute... Loved how one simple move of his finger which I know he did deliberately but still it was simple caused such effect on Khushi... lolz how her mother always associate every disaster or incident to be caused by Khushi... Loved the way Lordy took care of the loss of shattered plate paying for it and saving Khushi... Poor Khushi no matter how much she try she always had to back off as she knows that she can bear the taunts and his anger words but his other side his intimacy his touch that is always more than she can bear on her poor nerves n heart... oh u didnt like the answer to y he had bought the syrup for u did u wanted to hear something else huh Khushi...
He leaned down and his eyes glinted menacingly, "I dare you, Kushi Kumari Gupta," he threatened in a whisper, "I dare you to try and anger me like you are doing now."

the whole sucking syrup thing before Lordy joined I was grinning and enjoying but then

And then came the ultimate shocker: he opened his mouth slightly, waiting, his eyes threateningly on her prettified expression.

She braved her hand to lift from the bowl and move forward and before she knew it, she was dipping her finger into his mouth, squeezing her eyes shut and murmuring prayers as she waited for his mouth to clap around her finger.

Right into the lion's mouth, his fangs ready to bite''.

But she had not expected what really followed.

She gasped and her legs felt rubbery when warmth swirled around her finger and a burning snake flitted around her chocolate-finger and almost scorched her skin.

I was laying on bed while reading it and I cam to sitting position and read it again specially...

Right into the lion's mouth, his fangs ready to bite''.

oh god Lin what are u intending... I cant say anything as I m not one of the our three awesome threesome but it definitely is something... The whole syrup scene was very very sensuous... such a romantic update 

Edited by -Farwa_Ibrahim- - 10 years ago