Posted: 10 years ago
Miss u
Amazing chap dear

Tc
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
[Chapter 160
Awesome update... So Jay Parakash is feeling bad coz they were not be allowed to attend the marraige as he wanted to make notes for his own... Khushi has indeed a sharp memory she has seen lightening just for once
but she even then remembered her... So shyaam has lied tht he was visiting castle as a guest... No khushi u r not silly the stalls r indeed for the permanent members of castle... Its just Gen. Who is twisting the realities... Loved the update lin thank u for taking out time even in ur busy study schedule
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
OH MY GOD! How did I miss all these chapters! :O
Off to read them!
DrNoureen thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
We part, but we will meet again! until then, best of luck to you! πŸ˜Š
hoopoe thumbnail
Originally posted by: mcmelina

loved it!
i think i have missed few initial chapters so can anyone tell me under what curse first lord is??

Dear mcmelina,

His curse details were not completely revealed yet. I'll try to summarize some basic facts revealed about his curse, so far in the tale.

His curse includes physical transformation and beastly hunger. But his transformation part is not shown so far in the tale. His tongue has a scorching quality (probably due to his curse)...

His beastly hunger includes unappeasing hunger and in worst situations even craving for fresh blood/flesh... Here is an extract from ch: 28. It highlights his curse nature, its effects on him and his struggle to not succumb to the curse demands... Hope it helps you...

Extract from Chapter 28: In the night

He smashed his fist into his door, stumbling over the scraps and remains of the food he had consumed a few moments ago. Panting, he leaned against the door, straining to not let his mind succumb to his need.

I can't, I shouldn't, he kept telling himself, but he couldn't hear his own mind. It was like he was no longer there. His tongue burned with an unquenchable hunger that the diminished abundance of food from the pantry could not appease. He was breathing faster; he wanted to taste something alive. Something that had a live vein, provoked by a beating heart.Growling, he tried to hold onto a self-control he was far from reaching. He sank to the ground and buried his head between his head trying to keep his jaws clenched. His hands reached for the belt in the darkness and his trembling fingers struggled to bind it around his mouth. He was sweating terribly and he exhaled raspily. He was buckling the belt at the rear of his head when his hands, on their account, tore the belt off his face and threw it to the ground.

With a hungry growl, he was on his feet and his huge sweating hand had found the door handle. Yanking it open, he was soon thundering down the stairs, his eyes roving the dark inside of the Castle as he made his way downstairs. As soon as he had stepped off the last stair, his head turned to the right. To where he could scent the sleeping couple...something stirred within him. His consciousness. And then he was racing for the huge doors to the night outside.

Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago
hoopoe thumbnail

Rabba ve dear Aquiline,

Thank you for giving us such a "cute"... errm... "naughty" update... 😳

Two pairs of love birds... one pair (Lord Akash & Payal), bathing in the warmth of their "tender, serene love"... the other pair (Lord Arnav & Khushi), swirling at dizzying momentum, caught in the tempest of their "passionate love"... One pair gracefully tasting the rich yet gentle sweetness of strawberry, while the other pair drowning in the unfathomable lustrous pool of bitter-sweet chocolaty syrup... That was so thoughtfully written... πŸ‘ πŸ˜‰

A "porcelain bowl" for Lord Akash/ Payal and A "wine glass" for Lord Arnav/ Khushi... Hmmm... Interesting!!!... And, khushi broke a "glass bowl"?!!!, but her blunder was rectified immediately by Lord Arnav and he even saved her from being questioned for her folly?!!!... Brilliant!!!...πŸ‘πŸΌ Symbolisms subtly forecasting the future events?!!!... πŸ˜‰

And, why does Lord Arnav always act so desperate (or obsessed) to eat from Khushi's hand (or from her body)... Earlier, he forced her to feed him his breakfast, then he ate those wild grapes from her body and now he made her feed him chocolate syrup... Why???!!! Was it only for punishing/teasing her? Was it only because of the mere attaraction he feels for her? Or is there some invisible force pulling him towards her and tempting him to eat from her hands?!!!...He always force her to feed him. I wonder what will happen on the day when khushi willingly feed him with her hands?!!!... Will it have any favourable effect over his curse of beastly hunger?!!!😳
Edited by hoopoe - 10 years ago
-Farwa_Ibrahim- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Chapter 161
loved it... so Akash wanted to meet Payal though it was forbidden for the bride and groom to meet after loutra... he asked Akash to help him out... Arnav being Arnav didnt feel the need to see the face of ur beloved even one day before ur marraige well if Akash had put his request like bhai shall we go to village festival u know there will be music and laughter and yes Laughter made me remember there will be KHUSHI JI and then Arnav would havent said anything in no well he agreed to his brother request in the end lolz but main ny thorda drama add kr diya which I m sure Lin would have never done as she is a superb writer ... 
BANG ON these two always collide into each other ... 
lOLZ no doubt Khushi u r one of ur own kind... one second u were inquiring lordy y he was there and next moment u ran to enjoy ur ass off on music lolz.. u liked her dance lordy ohoo... but u didnt like her dancing with boys why why KAIYKO? jealous hoi gawa Arnav babuwa buaji ka ? he is taking u to somewhere JAHAN KOI ATTA JATTA HI NAHI lolz
Answer her Lordy why did u bring her away from her dancing group... kahin khud to nahi dance krna chahtay? both of them are unbelievable Khushi thought it was Arnav who brought Akash here as Akash is such a nice lord and Arnav is a devil one lolz...I loved how khushi said YOU R FAMILY NOW well thats true
"You adorable beggar!"
really Lordy well I have just read Adorable and hai in his husky voice wao

You're''" Kush struggled to find words, and then she gritted her teeth, "I hate you. I always will."

"And I will keep you that way," said Lord Arnav, "I will like nothing but hatred from you."

"Oh really?" she smiled, "Are you suggesting that I should change my tactics then?"

"Do you think I am?" said Lord Arnav casually, crossing his arms before his chest.

Kush blinked, "No, I meant are you'.." She paused and then frowned, "You're snide, you are! Talking in circles and trying to trap me by my own words!"

"Trap you?" Lord Arnav gave a deliciously innocent look and Kush felt her heart skip, "Why would I try to trap a girl who voluntarily makestraps and falls into them herself?"

"I don't," said Kushi in defense, and then to not look at his face, her gaze slid back to the crowd. Lord Akash was nowhere to be found.

"Oh dear goddess mother!" Kush exclaimed, "I hope Amma has not come to know he is here!"

She looked at Lord Arnav, "And you! I am going to make sure nothing horrid has happened and in the meantime, you better find your brother and take him home."

And with that she rushed in the direction of the festival and Lord Arnav stood beside the tree, smiling at the sight of her running away. He knew she wasn't running to save her sister. She was running to escape him.

and this part I loved it sooo much I can say it ever and ever again Lin u r such a talented writer even while busy in examz u are giving such awesome updates... u r the best

THANK U SO MUCH LIN FOR WRITING EVEN DURING PREPARATION FOR EXAMZ AND AURA FOR POSTING AND HELPING US HAVE PEACEFUL LIFE IN ARHASIA

Surya.Ravi thumbnail
very good update...well written...please continue soon..😊
zainza thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
wow...what a "chocolaty" update.
loved it
Aura7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3

Rabbave Arhasia!

Linny conveyed her love and regards to all. 😊 Thank you so much dear hoopoe, shass and soul for sending pms to everyone...❀️

Chapter One Hundred Sixty Four: Biased Choices

"Why search a gown for me?"

Kushi was appalled. Her mother and Payal had taken her to the pavilion where many costly gowns were being sold.

"Well, we need to look impeccable too, after the bride," her mother said, as she inspected some of the gowns hanging in the room, "And we need white specifically for it is a requisite that the unmarried sister of the bride wear white too like the bride."

"But Amma-" Kushi began but Payal tapped her on her shoulder and Kushi frowned at her, "You are on Amma's side, aren't you Jiji? I don'twant to buy a gown from here. I want it stitched like yours!"

"We don't have time to stitch you a good enough gown, Kushibitiya," her mother said sternly.

"Why can't you get mine stitched where they are doing Jiji's?"

Her mother scowled at her, "Because they are busy perfecting Payaliya's bridal wear. Now don't just stand there are wail away, girl. Come and help your mother choose a pretty one for you."

Sighing, Kushi walked to stand beside her mother, next to a long table on which the many white gowns her mother and his sister had chosen were stacked.

They began trying each gown on her, holding them to her face and analyzing them in full length as she stood with the gown pressed to her front.

Her mother and sister stepped back.

"It's good," her mother said.

"I like the blue ringlets along the sides," said Payal, studying the gown with her mother. Payal looked at Kushi's face, "So how do you like it, Kushi? And do be frank and honest in your answer. I cannot simply let you chose one you can't put your heart into."

Kushi looked down at the gown that was held before her. She looked up as though to answer when she caught a movement behind her family.

Lord Arnav was standing there, disinterestedly frowning at the gowns hanging on the aisle before him.

"No, I don't like it," said Kushi without thinking, and her gaze slid from him to her sister's eager face, "I don't like blue ringlets."

"Alright, let's try another," Payal smiled as she took the gown back and their mother placed another gown before Kushi

They stepped back to study the second choice.

"The red shade makes the gown more exquisite, doesn't it?" Garima suggested to Payal.

"Quite true, Amma," said Payal, "What do you say, Kushi? Do you like it?"

Kushi glanced abstractly at the gown and then looked up to see Lord Arnav eye the gown too but then he looked away expressionlessly.

"No," said Kushi sadly, and after a little shuffling about, another gown was held before her, at the height from below her neck.

"There is an elegance to those violet studs on the white gown, isn't there, Amma?" Payal said.

"Indexed I like this gown!" said Garima, "Do you like it Kushibitya?"

Kushi was watching Lord Arnav but he was scarcely giving her a glance.

"No, I don't."

"But you didn't even look down at the gown," complained the mother.

Kushi looked at her mother, "I…..…looked at it when you picked it up."

She glanced down at the gown nevertheless and also fell in loved the little violet studs. She looked up and saw that Lord Arnav was pointedly not looking at the gown.

She sighed, "I still don't like it, Amma."

"Alright," her mother was beginning to slip into a sour mood, for she sensed that Kushi's rejection of the gowns was probably a deliberate attempt to not get any gown picked from there at all.

Garima took down the violet-studded gown and looked at it sadly, "Such a beautiful gown it is and she can't like it."

I do, but HE doesn't. Kushi pressed her lips together, as she watched her sister pick the next gown and place it before her.

"How about this, Amma?" asked Payal cheerily.

Kushi didn't hear what her mother's response was or her sister's reply to that response. She only saw him.

He was staring at her, lost and bewitched, his burning gaze taking in every inch of her, from the hem of the gown to its neckline as the gown remained held before her. His gaze slid from the gown to her face and she saw how the light in his eyes swirled with rapture.

He neither smiled nor nodded. But she knew. She knew he had liked it.

Payal shook her violently, "Kushi?"

Kushi jerked her head towards her sister, "Yes, Jiji?"

"Amma's asked you thrice already," frowned Payal, "Do you like it?"

"Yes," Kushi whispered and her gaze slid back to where Lord Arnav had stood but he was not there. And yet she could still remember the way his eyes had looked on seeing her behind that gown, "Yes, I love it."

And that is how she came to choose her gown for her sister's wedding night. Little did she know that she would hate that gown for the very reason why she had loved it.

Mere Khayalon Ki Malika...

Index (Scroll down, fourth comment):

https://www.indiaforums.com/forum/topic/3529424

Edited by Aura7 - 10 years ago