Qubool Hai
Qubool Hai

Mr Khan lied...yipeee

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I loved todays epi sooo much <3
D starting was just awesome...d happiness on zoya's face after she saw d video was d best... Embarrassed
N den she decides to stay...all r happy n den asya's Lil nok jok or should I say asad wanted assurance dat she won't change her mind again Wink
D toss scene was d best all were like heads including Mr Khan nly dat tanu Angry actual mein tail came but Mr Khan lied...omg he lied just to keep zoya bak...he went against his rule book yipeee Dancing
Dis might b a symbol dat though tings will go d way tanveer plans it will end up getting asya closer <3
Zoya goes to asads room n poor Mr Khan blurts out dat he dint lie...I'm glad Zoe found out about d coin to LOL
Mr Khan to cover up all dis called her musibat but Zoe was like ' oh really?! Tho deal with it..kunki ye musibat ab kahi nahi jayegi ' ROFL
Zoya at d visa office was ROFL durendar bat WateverROFL
Can't wait for tomorrows epi...asya r driving me mad LOL Day Dreaming

P.S...Zoe i just love ya...sach mein ur intelligence is d reason u saw d video she saved it n mailed it to herself so dat she can watch on her ipad...u rock zoya...tanu ki plan puri chopat kardi...ROFL ahan!!!

Edited by -Clara- - 10 April 2013 at 10:48am

The following 14 member(s) liked the above post:

luvtwilight19drama_queen123CuriousmindMayurnASYAsowmy18ApplefakaswanKaranShilpa:)Nandini25saijahnaviLoveAsYa222LivingfreeNithiya95-RohitMaxwell-

LoveAsYa222 IF-Rockerz
LoveAsYa222
LoveAsYa222

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:56am | IP Logged
Nice post Big smile One of the few places where lying is considered a job well done LOL Loved the episode...AsYa were as usual cute and amazing Embarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-Clara-

-RohitMaxwell- IF-Addictz
-RohitMaxwell-
-RohitMaxwell-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:02am | IP Logged
awesome episode... i loved it

-Clara-

eshasrk IF-Sizzlerz
eshasrk
eshasrk

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
Asad miyan had to break his rule today just becoz he wanted to keep his Ms. Musibat with him...he's finally learning slowly slowly LOL, what love makes him do...ROFL

And coming to that Tanveer chick Angry...well as far as technology is concerned...she is no match for our Zoe...not even Mr. Six Packs is...Tanveer is just like a female sadak chaap

And I am happy that Zoe made it loud and clear to Mr. Khan that this Musibat is not going anywhere

Edited by eshasrk - 10 April 2013 at 11:08am

-Clara-

-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LoveAsYa222

Nice post Big smile One of the few places where lying is considered a job well done LOL Loved the episode...AsYa were as usual cute and amazing Embarrassed
thank uEmbarrassed
yap asya were awesome like alwazBig smile<3
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Yaariyan-

awesome episode... i loved it
me to yari...loved d epi<3
-Clara- IF-Stunnerz
-Clara-
-Clara-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by eshasrk

Asad miyan had to break his rule today just becoz he wanted to keep his Ms. Musibat with him...he's finally learning slowly slowly LOL, what love makes him do...ROFL

And coming to that Tanveer chick Angry...well as far as technology is concerned...she is no match for our Zoe...not even Mr. Six Packs is...Tanveer is just like a female sadak chaap

And I am happy that Zoe made it loud and clear to Mr. Khan that this Musibat is not going anywhere
yap Mr khan went against his own rules today...LOL pyaar aadmi se kuch bhi kara sakta hai...n asad miyaan lieing is like one of d biggest achevimentsWinkLOLROFL
tanveer i was happy seeing her plan fail...in her faceROFL
han zoe rokzzzEmbarrassed

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top