Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala Will Shikar Us (Page 4)

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajjji

me  ready  for  all  the  besharmi

rk    aur  madhu  jiss  din  ek  dusre  ka  shikaar  karenge  woh  din  puri     puri   cosmic  galaxy   ahem  ahem  mein   doob  jayegi

biwi  darr  rahi  thi

count me in! cosmic galaxyROFLROFL volcano will erup re and along with that we will have our tongs out, eyes pop out and shaking seeing them shake the bed reROFL

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Forever_Komal

oye hoye i am already dead from all them!!! what more is left of me!LOL but i must say that DVDs acting today was amazing!! DDs expressions were so memerizing and VIVIAN!!! ahh!! he was just too good to be true! i am thinking this is one of is his best performances!

annnddd there their first kiss... hayyee Embarrassed

Madhu ka Shikar... Rk ka Shikar... at the end we are the ones that get hit!LOLEmbarrassed

there is more to see re don't be dead yet wake upROFL DVD was amazing and VD stole the show for me he was batamize to limit yet so sexy. ISH! kiss kissBlushing they going to play shikar shikar and we are the one going to get shikarROFL
MuneebaSheikh IF-Stunnerz
MuneebaSheikh
MuneebaSheikh

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
bani awsum postHug
mein hamesha se chhati thi rk biwi ko utha ke ghr le aye sapna pura huaLOL
shikaar line was fab LOL seriously madhu was hell bent on running n rk biwi i wont let you go Big smileprecap wohoo rk ka emotional atyacharROFL
rk dialogues were fab n tht kiss omg hayeeeDay Dreaming
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nidu_dsena

nahi dis cant b bani isska pakka account hack hua hai ROFL bani khud ki jagah madhu ko ROFL agar dena hi tha toh mujhe dedeti ROFL
chal waise i imagined myself der n i read ohh balle balle ROFL
again ur PS ROFL ROFL

OYE! this is me the original me there cannot be any other baniROFL kamini my and rk's piano push wala scene will break the TRP to pieces and you and rk's piano wala scene will drop the TRPROFL now days my PS is more hit then my postROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by devilish-grin

I m already shikarROFLROFL
haye rm playing tom nd jerryROFLROFLROFL

i already had my KS with RKROFLthat's what they were doing she was running and he was running after herROFL
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by -CuteChic-

Oyee Hoyee their phirsttt kiss.. Haat pe toh haat pe sahi.. More than Madhu mere mann mein laddo phoote.. ROFLROFL

HAI ISH! your dil main laddoo phooteing and phooteingROFLyou are thinking about him kissing you na *THUD* i also think he kissed meBlushing

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ColdEnchantress

.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Sanna14

Same here bani..rishbala surely gonna shikar us all...omg! Jab se Rk ko apna junoon wala luv realize hua hai he is nt letting any chance go without getting close to his biwi and make his biwi go crazy too evn she 4gets evrythng 4 a moment..omg! Dat piano scene,and den Rk's 1st kiss of junoon wala luv,shikar wala dialogue and remember dint let dat servant touch their bed..wht is running in his tharkey mind?..

thanks sannaEmbarrassed they sure will omg i am melting now. omg did you see how close he was *THUD* *FAINT* madhu was lost in him, she felt his intense through her entire body. one moment you can see she was getting ahem ahem reBlushing LMFAO! he told that servant not to touch their bed i think he want's the bed to b touched by him and her only. their beautiful moment cannot be touched by anyone. her scent, her body heat, his body heat, their together body scent cannot be touched by anyone but him and his biwiWink
.Shiva. IF-Achieverz
.Shiva.
.Shiva.

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by hifzaa

bani awsum postHug
mein hamesha se chhati thi rk biwi ko utha ke ghr le aye sapna pura huaLOL
shikaar line was fab LOL seriously madhu was hell bent on running n rk biwi i wont let you go Big smileprecap wohoo rk ka emotional atyacharROFL
rk dialogues were fab n tht kiss omg hayeeeDay Dreaming

hifzaaHug you got that and i always wanted to see rk in junoon wala attitude and i got that toParty she is not going anywhere re. emotional atyachar or not but biwi is screaming the truth she loves him. RK was the best!Approve

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MuneebaSheikh

Go to top