Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RishBala Will Shikar Us

.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 11 years ago
*nughty naughty*☺️ he pushed her against the piano and when he said you are mine biwi had that soft looks and her lips was slightly parted. even if not much but she sure melted at that moment like i did☺️

by the way i want to say i wanted the piano push scene to be like this. rk pinch her against the piano and put her one  hand above her head and interlock his finger with his finger while their body is as close as it get's and kiss her cheek

when biwi get's angry na then hubby has to pamper his biwi and they do all this lovey dovey stuff and rk did that to he kissed his biwi's hand and that also made a big noise * MUHA* ISH! madhu was mad or else she would have become shy shy like i was. what does he mean by let's play shikar shikar. she is jungli billi and he is crazy imagine when they will come together they will do shikar on each other and we will get shikar seeing them☺️ madhu wanted to hear rk say that he loves her na then he said it.

p.s. why was biwi running around the house like an olympaic runner cannot she stand at one place and fight. it was like tom and jerry scene the way biwi kept running away from rk.

my POV no need to start fight here. this is purely for besharam people not for others.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Heartless_Freak thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ye kya hua bani..tune apni jagah madhu ko de di..im sure ab tu AT pe jaa ke kahegi ohh i was joking..it was not madhu but me RK n piano..🤣🤣
.FairyDust. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
BANII! 🤗
i am sooo soo happy! 
GOSH..i know realized how MUCH i missed them..this rk..that fliry rk..love you love you love you rk! muaah! ❤️
rishbala forever! 
they are sure out to murder us all! 
skandi thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
OMG bani u are turning into a love story writing...😆😆😆...it was worth watching ...I justed loved the car scenes...how he took her to car and locked and others...hmmm...no words to say dear...😆😆😆
.Shiva. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: love.abhay

ye kya hua bani..tune apni jagah madhu ko de di..im sure ab tu AT pe jaa ke kahegi ohh i was joking..it was not madhu but me RK n piano..🤣🤣

Couldn't help it re 🤣
chirpyhapibird thumbnail
   mera  bhi  same

i  m  totally  madhosh

im  asking  this  question  to  everyone  no  one  is  answering

rk  ka   bed  ke  liye  kaun  sa  special  plan  tha

chirpyhapibird thumbnail
   me  ready  for  all  the  besharmi

rk    aur  madhu  jiss  din  ek  dusre  ka  shikaar  karenge  woh  din  puri     puri   cosmic  galaxy   ahem  ahem  mein   doob  jayegi

biwi  darr  rahi  thi

Forever_Komal thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
oye hoye i am already dead from all them!!! what more is left of me!😆 but i must say that DVDs acting today was amazing!! DDs expressions were so memerizing and VIVIAN!!! ahh!! he was just too good to be true! i am thinking this is one of is his best performances!

annnddd there their first kiss... hayyee 😳

Madhu ka Shikar... Rk ka Shikar... at the end we are the ones that get hit!😆😳
nahi dis cant b bani isska pakka account hack hua hai 🤣 bani khud ki jagah madhu ko 🤣 agar dena hi tha toh mujhe dedeti 🤣
chal waise i imagined myself der n i read ohh balle balle 🤣
again ur PS 🤣 🤣
HaymurS thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 3
I m already shikar🤣🤣
haye rm playing tom nd jerry🤣🤣🤣