Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

RK is disturbing..

butterfly15.. Goldie
butterfly15..
butterfly15..

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:40am | IP Logged
His behaviour today was just wrong.

Even hardcore RK fans must have seen that not only was Madhu disgusted by RK's behaviour, she was so scared that she actually ran away from him!

When I was watching it, I felt like the villian was trying to forcefully take the victim to his house. And him kissing her hand when she was so distressed just made him seem so horrible.
The whole episode was kind of nauseating, the amount of force put on Madhu by RK actually made RK seem quite frightening, and I felt sorry for the poor girl.Cry

The writers could've have made this storyline so much better. Did they really need to show so much force? Did we need to see that kiss?

I actually thought maybe RK was actually thinking about Madhu's feelings for a change, but they ruined it with this whole drama.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

priyalovesyouapricitymozart66utopia88-Nightingale--MERRY---Udhay--

--Udhay-- IF-Stunnerz
--Udhay--
--Udhay--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46am | IP Logged
Bingo! Very true!!
It was a disgusting, cringe-worthy episode, I felt really bad for Madhu!!

She is being tortured, Literally!
Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

mozart66

mozart66 IF-Dazzler
mozart66
mozart66

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:50am | IP Logged
I wrote the following on another post but wanted to repeat myself for the obvious reasons -

Today's episode has left me shaken up so much that I am still shivering. The way RK handled Madhu and treated her has ACTUALLY happened to one my close friends in the USA. She and her partner were both INDIAN. She somehow managed to escape the devil but we all had seen how badly she was traumatized. Today's episode simply reminded me of my friend. Poor thing. She took ages to come out of it to even behave normally. I wouldn't wish to see anybody in the same situation, not even Madhu, a fictional character.

RK has crossed all limits of being a human. Or should I say, CVs under the name of creativity have crossed the limits and have shown this madness which is scary enough to watch let alone experience in real life. Makers of the serial need to give it a serious thought.
apricity Senior Member
apricity
apricity

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:54am | IP Logged
his behavior was nauseating... completely repugnant... that kiss was the worst...CREEPY...Thumbs Down
-Nightingale- IF-Stunnerz
-Nightingale-
-Nightingale-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:55am | IP Logged
I didnt knew My fav show will become female harassment show...what should I sayDead
priyalovesyou Groupbie
priyalovesyou
priyalovesyou

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:14pm | IP Logged
Agree with you.

RK's behaviour was disgusting.Dead

Forget bordering on abuse, it was abuse, kissing someone forcibly is abuse!

I don't know what the writers want out of this story. I thought they would try to redeem him but to me he is becoming more negative by the day, not grey, not dark, not complex etc. He just like a villain.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top