Na Bole Tum Na Maine Kuch Kaha Season 2

Epi Rating 10th April 'Tota Maina's MU cleared' - Page 2

Poll

How Would You Rate Today's Episode In This Scale?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Sah1 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
1000000000000000000 for lovely story, awesome performance, ssn1 Meghan completely back
10000000000000000000000000 for kunal karan kapoor and aakanksha who always amaze n make us speachless with their involvement in to characters
MM232 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
10/10 Outstanding episode. I don't know how to express my happiness. Mohan and Megha were amazing. Edited by MM232 - 11 years ago
veena456 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
1000000000000000000000000000000000000000/10
iceman7 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
10/10..

Who Said tota maina ki kahani purani ho gayi
knraji thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
10/10 for Tota maina episode. An Awesome unforgettable episode to treasure forever.:-) :-) :-) :-)

Loved the way the mu was expressed out with a such a cute, simple story . Fabulous performance by kunal and akanksha.

It can't get any best than this:-) .
Senpoo thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Full marks to everything about the episode!! Full focus on MM with decent coverage on the others!!! Good work!

I don't think I can write about anything other than MM here!😉

Lovely Megha in the morning light, coming in to wish a silent GM to her hubby dear!!! How I wish they had a beautiful morning where Mohan pulled her into him to shower some kisses before letting her go!

Then a family breakfast time! That was so sweet!!! If only we could get to see Addu and Nanhi joining them soon there!!! 🤗A big happy family!

Rimmy was so cute and I loved the tone of her voice!!! ❤️ Sweet and just sweet!!!
A lovely story of Myna, Parrot and babies to cut a long NBT story short! How well the story was interpreted from both Rimmy and Megha's side! Rimmy's side giving an impression to Megha about Mohan, Meera and Rimmy; And Megha's side to cover Megha, Nanhi, Addu and Mohan!!!

When Rimmy found the story very sad, Mohan wasn't ready to give up!!! Either way the paapu parrot is there, this time not just to take everything thrown at him but to face them with dignity!!! I loved it when Mohan does that!!! Raging at Megha only to say that he loves her even more everytime something goes wrong with them!!!

Lovely MM whether it is when he held her hard enough to hurt her or when he held her soft enough to crumble her!

Guru darling, there you are, clean and clear!!! But at a wrong timing! I was waiting for a MM special moment beyond the point!!! 😳
Edited by Senpoo - 11 years ago