Fan Fictions

India-Forums

Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

Arshi ff : the alone girl and her love (Page 23)

.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 5:55am | IP Logged
Loved it! Thanks for the PM, dear :)
Pls update soon and have a happy and safe journey! Smile

Edited by ..SaRun.. - 06 August 2013 at 9:30am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

niinuma007

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 03 August 2013 at 6:01am | IP Logged
Update Soon :)

niinuma007

Chocolate_barun Goldie
Chocolate_barun
Chocolate_barun

Posted: 04 August 2013 at 1:28am | IP Logged
Amazing update
arnav loves her but always hurts her and khushi is alone even having love anjali and shyam wants to destroy arnav but why is arnav not caring and loving khushi
loved the quotes u wrote and thanks for sharing link with me buddy me and pm me future work

niinuma007

niinuma007 Senior Member
niinuma007
niinuma007

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 1:52am | IP Logged

hey guys,Big smile

Lots and lots of sorry for the late update.

i am back . this update is dedicated to my new found best friend , vani

Well , what should I say about her, u all must be knowing her.i am really very happy to have a friend like her

when we first talked to each other , i knew we would always be friends

our friendship has kept on growing and i'll be here for u to the end

So , without any further delay.

Here , I present to u the seventh chapter of the alone girl and her loveClap.

Please read the note below

Chapter 7

arnav was driving really fast. Khushi's beautiful yet hurtful and tear stricken face was rapidly coming infront of his eyes.

He was fighting the inner turmoil within him. for the first time in his life, he , the great tycoon, Arnav singh raizada , was feeling as if, he was incapable of doing anything.

his whole life he had always believed that he writes his own destiny , but today it seemed like nothing was in his hands. He loved khushi a lot. He didn't even realize when she became so important to him that today he was feeling a loser.the memories of that horrible day came running into his mind now and then .

flashback

sheesh mahal , in its former glory , fully decorated , with lots of people dressed in elegant dresses were enjoying the magnificent party thrown in the celebration of the 13 th anniversary of the most popular personality in india, aashish malik and naina malik. They had a daughter who was 17 years old named anjali and a  son , arnav, who was 14 years old.

Everyone was waiting for the couple . while , upstairs , the lives of this couple and their children completely changed that day . naina malik was sitting on her bed crying bitterly while holding her children close to herself.

Half an hour  before this she and her children came to her room when they saw aashish malik with another woman . naina , due to her love for aashish didn't misunderstand him in the first place but then her children asked their father about that woman and upon hearing the reply ,  naina was really shocked . his husband told them that he was having an affair with that woman since 5 years and that he was going to marry her today .naina and her children tried to stop him a lot but aashish didn't listen to them and they went away holding hands.

Naina sent her children outside to inform all the guests about the cancellation of the party . arnav and anjali didn't want to leave their mother but thinking that she needed some time alone left her.

When they came back to see their mother ,they were shocked. their mother had killed herself. arnav was bewildered to the core as he was really close to her . after a while they received a call informing them that their father and a woman with him met with an accident and died on the spot.

After al the rituals were performed, anjali took arnav to her room . she cried saying that now she is left alone and that she fears for her future. But arnav consoled her saying that he will always be there for her . but then she said that in future when they grow up he might fall in love with some girl and go with her leaving his di , just like his dad did. Arnav replied saying that he will never fall in love as his di is the most important person of his life.after that , his nani took them to her own house and groomed them. and so from that time arnav changed into a ruthless person whose life has no space for love.

Flashback end

Arnav knew about his di being after his money and property but didn't say anything as he didn't want to hurt her.

After thinking about this he finally decided to talk to anjali and tell her all this. He believed that his di would understand her chotte and will support him and khushi.

Little did he know that his beloved di and jijaji had already planned something for him and khushi.

At arnav's home

Anjali : shyaam ji , hammen lagta hai keh chote aur uss khushi ke beech main kuch chal raha hai . kahin wo kal ki aaye larki humara bana banaya kaam bigar nah dah

( shyaam ji, I think there is something going on between chotte and that khushi.that girl who just came yesterday might ruin everything)

Shyaam : I hv also noticed that ,since many days , saale saab and that girl are becoming really close to each other.maybe saale saab has fallen in love with her.

Anjali: no,this cant happen.chotte has promised me that he will never  love any girl nor will he marry. He cant break his promise.

Shyaam: I know raani sahiba but even then we should be prepared

Anjali: yes , shyaamji . that girl can be a threat for us and moreover she also knows about our plans .

Shyaam: what will we do ?

We have to make them apart.but khushi wont leave arnav's side as they both are working together.

Anjali: (smirking) we can't take that khushi away from chotte  but we can definitely take chotte away from khushi.

Shyaam: what do you mean?

Anjali: Shyaam ji book three tickets for me , u and chotte. I will convince chotte and then we all will go some place else, away from that girl.

Arnav reached home

He straight away went to anajali's room . he saw anjali and shyaam talking to each other.

Arnav: di, I hv to talk to u

Anjali: chotte , wat happened?

Arnav: jeejaji , actually I have to talk about a very important matter  to di. So, if u don't mind..

Shyaam:  I don't mind at all saale saab . you both talk .

Anjali: shyaam ji , the work I told u to do, kindly do it now(smirking)

Shyaam: yeah raani sahiba , I will do it right away.

Shyaam left the room

Anjali: yes chotte

Arnav: di,actually , I .. I..

Anjali: chotte , don't hesitate, u can share anything with your di

Arnav: di , I .. i' I love khushi

Anjali  started crying

Anjali: chotte .. u br..oke your promise, how could u?

Arnav: di , I .

Anjali: u cant leave me .. I hv suffered my whole life becaue of you and now you are giving this as my rewad

Arnav : no, di

You were , are and will always be the most important part of my life

Anjali: if that is so, then u have to leave khushi

Arnav: di, but..

Anjali: if u love me , then leave khushi , and come with me .

Arnav: di'

Anjali: that means u don't love me

Arnav : no di , I do but

Anjali( smiling) I knew u will agree. The flight is in evening. Be ready

Anjali  went away

Arnav went to his room

He thought about di's words and atlast he took a decision

Arnav's pov

I cant hurt my di.   I Hv already hurt her a lot by loving khushi. Now no more , I hv to be the ruthless ASR to khushi as well.

I will   take khushi out of my life. I  hate her. As because of her my di is hurt. She is no one to me

In evening

Arnav , anjali and shyaam were putting their luggages into the car when khushi came

Khushi: arnav, are u all going somewhere?

Arnav: yeah

Khushi: where? When will u return?

Arnav: I don't know , maybe never

Khushi( shocked Shocked) what? But , what will happen of our love?

Arnav: which love? U might love me , but I don't

Khushi ( tears brimming in her eyes Cry ) : u told me that night that u love me

Arnav : ( smirking) I was just kidding khushi and u took that seriously , well , goodbye we were never meant to be

Khushi: aa..rr ( crying)

Arnav sat in the car and they went but arnav continuously looked at khushi's face from the window.

Arnav's pov

I hurted her again , and that pain will always be with her . because I know she loves me madly like I love her.but I cant come back khushi,. I am sorry

But then he saw his di looking at him and at once his past flashed in his mind and then he decided.

Arnav's pov

No , I don't love u khushi. Because of u my di is hurt . I can't love u . and in time I will take these feelings from my heart.i don't love u khushi. I never did.

Note:

First of all , I will like to thank everyone who read my ff and comment regularly .a writer is nothing without its readers. Secondly, I hope u all like this update as this is the longest I can write. You all must be really surprised with all the happenings in this chapter. Finally , the cat is out of the bag. According to my promise , I have revealed the secret behind arnav's rude behavior but don't worry I will not separate our arshi for many years . in the coming chapters , there will be maannnyy new characters ( that is why I didn't give a character sketch) . in this chapter, I have given light to arnav's character but in the coming chapters I'll be giving light to khushi's character too.

I received some pm's in which many said that arshi being doctor, fashion designer and singers are too much and is  impossible  but  this is a fiction so anything can happen here. Nevertheless , I respect their opinionApprove.

Thanks for your feedback once again and silent readers plzz comment

new readers , if u want to receive pms then buddy me

Bye ! bye!

See you soon

Stay well

Edited by niinuma007 - 06 August 2013 at 2:55am

The following 31 member(s) liked the above post:

shubhadaranebhambarisangeethbalaGullam_laraib_priluvsmonaya8Lucky88maria29khushiforeverAishaYMissNadiaLovely_Bajwa_Chocolate_barunArshix144.BumbleBee.riyarvenkatagmskshiv456sruthicksfghfjYaSha0512.aarnavvarsha2KDyoga123nishu_shornadiyadivyaASR6262ThanuAdityaAngel13.Khamosh.

niinuma007 Senior Member
niinuma007
niinuma007

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 2:51am | IP Logged
Happy belated friendship day to u all

Friendship is like standing on wet cement. The longer you stay, the harder it's to leave, and you can never go without leaving your footprints behind.

Myspace Friendship Graphics Quotes

Edited by niinuma007 - 06 August 2013 at 3:06am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Chocolate_barunArshix144.BumbleBee.riyarvarsha2KDnishu_shornayoga123.Khamosh.

.BumbleBee. IF-Dazzler
.BumbleBee.
.BumbleBee.

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 8:50am | IP Logged
Res

Unres

Superb updateLOL

Whats Anjali's problem if Arnav finds his love ? Its not that Arnav is going to leave her. Love doesn't mean that you will leave your family for that. Anjali is such an evil and among all this, Its Khushi who is being hurt all the time.. And Whats up with Arnav ? He knows that his di has such evil intentions but still, he cares for her ? I mean yes, she is his sister and she loved him a lot since childhood, but when truth prevails, we must face it and take actions..
Anjali wants to feed Arnav in her lap ? I mean, he is a grown up man, its his right to fall in love..but that Anjali...AngryAngry

and yes, three professions at a time is  a bit strange but its a  fiction, so anything is possible :)

Keep up the good work! Loving the FFEmbarrassed

Edited by ..SaRun.. - 06 August 2013 at 8:58am

niinuma007

Arshix144 IF-Dazzler
Arshix144
Arshix144

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 9:40am | IP Logged
A well written update there, but a little heart breaking too!
Anjali is playing quite an infuriating and selfish character, I don't think she even cares for her brother's happiness even one little bit, chalo we have figured that she is beyond evil! 

What on earth is Arnav's problem, he did promise as a kid that he will not fall in love but surely he can't be that naive now. He is a grown man, specially knowing how his family is after his money and knowing how much Khushi loves him, how can he hurt her like that. She hasn't even done anything, what is the need to be rude to her! This unconditional love towards a sister despite knowing your sister wants nothing but your money is beyond me. It was heart breaking to see Khushi suffer again but I trust you have the story planned out so I am sure all will be well!

Looking forward to the next chapter, Appreciate the PM :)

niinuma007

sarunlicious.. IF-Stunnerz
sarunlicious..
sarunlicious..

Posted: 06 August 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Khushi Is SO Hurt :((

niinuma007

Go to top