Arshi ff : the alone girl and her love - Page 17

Posted: 10 years ago
poor khushi...

feeling very bad 4 her...

eagerly waiting 4 next update...

Arnav is totaly idiot a total jerk an dumbass sorry but i can't help it...i mean fyn he cudn't hurt his sis but sahi aur galat bhi toh ek cheez hoti hai...he cudn't hurt his di whn shez all wrng well he needs 2 b strng...ruthless aise hi logo ko dkhane ke liye...dumbass can't he fyt 4 his luv not 4 himslf atleast 4 da girl he luvd but nahi aisa kyu karne laga woh...i always saw him as a strng person not as dis dumb...he hurtd khushi 4 som1 dat slfish lyk anjali upar se whn shez all wrng.i wish arnav soon 2 fyt 4 his luv cz agar he continud dis kinda attitude i myt just go n kick his ass...i guess khushi sud try suicide attmpt n arnav sud c hr almost dying khushi tab jake he'll undrstnd hr value...value ppl who actuly care lyk khushi not da fake 1c lyk anjali,he sud c a almst dying khushi who is so lost dat she tried suicide so disappointd without no1 2 luv hr den he'll undrstnd khushi is 1 desrv not 2 b hurt...i demand khushi's sucide n arnav in repntnc cing hr almst dead par aisa hone se raha! Kash aisa hota
Awesome update. Poor kushi. Though felt bad for arnav but what he is doing is wrong. He knows his di plan and then also he behave like that. Loved the update.

Awesome update...

Poor Khushi...why did Arnav do that knowing his Di's intention???

Poor Khushi..
Arnav hurtd her again..:'(
He knw that Anjali s aftr his money...
Still he doin this..!!!
Oh ho Arnav is so stupid
He knows his Di is after his money
So why is he obeying her
If she really loved him she would have wanted his happiness
Poor khushi
Hope Arnav realizes soon b4 its too late n his Di betrays him
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n continue soon

Chapter 8

Arnav, anjali and shyaam reached London in the afternoon.

Anjali and shyaam went to their room while arnav to his(they are living in a house not a hotel)

arnav was really disturbed so an hour later , towards four o'clock,arnav went into a park.

he had left things quiet and peaceful .but arnav's mental perturbation increased every moment.he wandered about the park , looking absently around him,and paused in astonishment when he suddenly found himself in an empty space with rows of chairs round it.the look of the place struck him as dreadful so he turned round and went by a path until he reached a green bench .he sat down on it. his disturbance of mind continued;he felt that he must go somewhere , anywhere.

Above his head some little bird sang out , of a sudden ;he began to peer about for it among the leaves. Suddenly the bird darted out of the tree and away, and instantly he thought of the "fly buzzing about in the sun's rays"that khushi had once talked about when they were in a similar park like this;how that it knew it's place and was a participator in the universal life , while he alone was an outcast.this picture had impressed him at that time and he medidated upon it now.

Above him was the blazing sky, below,the lake ;all around was the horizon,clear and infinite.he looked out upon this , long and anxiously.what had so tormented him was the idea that he was a stranger to all this ,that he was outside this glorious festival.

What was this universe?what was this grand,eternal,pageant to which he had yearned from his childhood up, and in which he could never take part?every morning the same magnificent sun;every morning the same rainbow in the waterfall;every evening the same glow on the snow-mountains.

Every little fly that buzzed in the sun's rays was a singer in the universal chorus ,knew it's place , and was happy in it . every blade of grass grew and was happy . every thing knew its place and loved it, went forth with a song and returned with a song;only he knew nothing , understood nothing , neither words nor any of nature's voices ;he was a stranger and an outcast.

Oh,he could not then speak these words , or express all he felt to khushi!

He fell asleep on the bench;but his mental disquiet continued through his slumbers.

Aroud him all was quiet;only the flutter and whisper of the leaves broke the silence , but broke it only to cause it yet more deep and still

He dreamed many dreams as he sat there, and all were full of disquiet , so that he shuddered every moment.

At length a woman seemed to approach him.he knew her,oh ! he knew her only too well.he could always name her and recognize her anywhere;but, strange, she seemed to have quite a different face from hers, as he had known it, and he felt a tormenting desire to be able to say she was not the same woman.in the face before him was such a dreadful remorse and horror.

Tears were trembling on her white cheek .she beckoned him, but placed her finger on her lip as though to warn him that he must follow her very quietly .his heart froze within him.he felt that something dreadful would happen the next moment , something which would blast his whole life.

She seemed to wish to show him something , not far off,in the park.

He rose from his seat in order to follow her,when a bright , clear peal of laughter rang out by his side.

he felt somebody's hand suddenly in his own , seized it , pressed it hard , and awoke . before him stood anjali , laughing loud.

She laughed,but she was rather angry too.

"you're asleep! You were asleep," she said, with contemptuous surprise.

"is it really you?"muttered arnav ,not quite himself as yet,and recognizing her with a start of amazement ."oh yes , ofcourse, " he added , "I fell asleep here".

"so I saw".

"did no one awake me besides yourself? Was there no one else here? I thought there was"

"there was someone here?"

At last he was wide awake.

"it was a dream , of course " he said , musingly ."strange that I should have a dream like that at such a moment .sit down-"

He took her hand and seated her on the bench ; then sat down beside her and reflected.

Anjali did not begin the conversation , but contented herself with watching her companion intently.

He looked back at her , but at times it was clear that he did not see her and was not thinking of her.

I hope u all liked it. i know I told about the new characters but that  will take some time . sorry for the delay .I read your comments on the last chapter and I noticed that many of u said that why is arnav doing all this when  he knows anjali's behind  his money . well , readers this will be cleared in the next chappy. the next chappy will be updated when this thread will reach to 33 th page so its up to u all now. From now on , I will be updating like this.i'll give u the page number and wen the thread will reach there I'll update as seeing my buddy list the thread should at least reach this much pages .my schools are starting from Monday so I'll be tied up with too. But don't worry I have already written the next update so comment fast and u will be rewarded by the next update

Have a nice weeked .

Bye bye

Regars,

Niinuma007

Edited by niinuma007 - 10 years ago
What a colourful update and quite Literally I might add! A particularly well written chapter, Arnav is missing Khushi and his subconscious is even conjuring her in his dreams.

It must be painful for him but he brought it on himself and I hope we can find out about his perspective more, it is always Sad to see Arshi being separated but I hope you won't keep them separated for long! 

Great update, Appreciate the PM :)

Edited by Arshix144 - 10 years ago
nice update 
do continue soon
thanks for the PM
awww that was an awsm update...