Fan Fictions

Arshi ff : the alone girl and her love - Page 2

niinuma007 thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Guys , I hope u all like this chapter as I rewrote it several times . I will send pm's only to those who will like and comment so that I know that u are interested in this ff .

Chapter 1

It was the happiest day of her life as today she had finally decided to tell arnav how much she loves him . Khushi ,a girl who knew how to live her life at its fullest until her father married another woman . Her father and mother divorced each other , the day she was born. Khushi's father was an Indian , and her mother was a japenese so khushi is a Christian. Her father married a woman named Saba . Khushi's whole family was not good with her in the past already but after her father's marriage ,his wife had made her father also against her. Her family did'nt let her go anywhere , made her work all day . But amidst all this she studied really hard and became a fashion designer and  a doctor. Her life just went on and on , work to home, and home to work. Her family did'nt let her do anything , even didn't let her do shopping for herself.If it was not for the billions that she earned each day , they would have cared for her less than a maid.

It was until she signed a contract to work with AR Designs owned by Arnav Singh Raizada.He was also a doctor , fashion designer and  a Christian by religion.Arnav also loved khushi but didn't know how to  tell her .

She was really nervous as to how to tell Arnav about her felings. As she walked towards Arnav's room she heard some voices . She walked in the direction of where the voices were coming from and what she saw and heard left her dumbstruck.

WHAT DID KHUSHI SEE?

WILL THIS EFFECT THEIR RELATIONSHIP?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Hope There Is No MU ðŸ¥º
ThanuAditya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Awww Soo both Arnav and Khusi had feelings for each other ! Lets c wat happened nw ?!  Can u update a long update plzzz ? Thannkz
Angel13 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
very interesting prologue
sounds very exciting
update soon
thanks for pm
Lovely_Bajwa_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome!
Please update Soon!
Usma55 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Update soon
Poor khushi
akshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
interesting
update soon
do pm me
ar_art thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Nice but yaar very small... Pls make it a bit big...
ameena671 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
wow great update please continue thank you for pm.
YaSha0512 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Fab update
Poor khushi... Just hope if there's a mu between Arnav n her it soon gets cleared as she already has enough hate she needs love
Thanks for pm plz keep em comin n update soon