Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 30)

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 2:57am | IP Logged
@jyo,samana,saf,zetter,Alamelu,Radha,shobhs n all wondeful takes and discussions Clap Clap

@anonee: beautiful symbolism Clap Clap

@Minu: great post on Aarya hug Clap

@Indu: Ahh that was FANTABULOUS Clap Clap wonderful..

@Angel:lovely Gif Clap Clap

Jyooo A/R was short n hilarious..Bua going to gayu in heaven before seeing CON-Sutra ROFL ROFL 2Ram dulares want to go with Bua ROFL ROFL ROFL

I Love U Jyo Heart Heart

Coming to the epi, why the heck should Aakash steal when he has half of wealth??

why arr we still having trps? 1.7 does second phase count Cry ?

Edited by Abie10 - 11 April 2013 at 3:11am

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:02am | IP Logged
Yes dear Shobs..do watch... in fact Boa scene is total paisa vasool...LOL  the AarYa scene is also beautiful... Blushing ... plus all the other scenes are  good... I agree this track has a few loopholes, but then... 

woh hindi TV serial he kya jis mein loopholes na ho! LOL I mean agar soup hai par soup bowls na ho toh soup peene ka kya maza, similarly TV serial ho par loop holes na ho toh TV serial dekne ka kya maza!! LOL

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanisaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Loveforlife

Vidhi giving angry looks to AarYa... Rads says sorry maaf kar do AarYa ko... I am going tata... by boyfriend is waiting in the car... Vidhi says wait Rads AarYa have not done anything wrong... they have just made us realise that you are a good girl... I see a mother in you... Vidhi says I am in team AarYa... I want SP and Rads PV to happen... everyone shocked!!.. Pankus says if you are in team AarYa then our relationship is over... Vidhi jumps yeahahhaa one more PV in line!!... Vidhi says even if you leave me I am in team AarYa!!

LU is more fun than epi itself LOL

Raveena only you can do such updates ROFL

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:22am | IP Logged

Jyo and Raveena:  Thanks for those posts!   It  was reading all the speculation and promo re-intepretation posts which put me off!    My feeling was that those who saw the epi felt that the tracks might go that way, then what is the point in watching at all?   Ermm   

I will try and catch the Boa moment...I did read about that Tongue and I saw enough pics and gifs of the hug!  LOL

Jyo:  I did enjoy the mini A/R...Big smile  If my like button works now, I will try and like some posts!  

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterlulujjjjAbie10jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
@Shobhs : If u read predictions and speculations without watching , it will always put u off ... its always better to watch and form your own opinions than depend on what others hv to say because two people watcihng may not hv same interpretation ... and what happens in future will happen , why not enjoy the present till then when epi is actually good Embarrassed

nirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterssroomanisaf24jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:29am | IP Logged

Yes dear Shobs..do watch... in fact Boa scene is total paisa vasool...LOL  the AarYa scene is also beautiful... Blushing ... plus all the other scenes are  good... I agree this track has a few loopholes, but then... 

woh hindi TV serial he kya jis mein loopholes na ho! LOL I mean agar soup hai par soup bowls na ho toh soup peene ka kya maza, similarly TV serial ho par loop holes na ho toh TV serial dekne ka kya maza!! LOL

I agree ... a daily soap without loopholes wont look like a daily soap at all LOLLOL ... so yeah loopholes for a soap are as important as soup bowls to carry the soup LOLLOLLOL

@Abie :
During ipl most shows r down .. mayb hv gone down drastically ... so we r not too bad ..down by just 0.1 despite a dragging last week LOLLOL

nirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10saf24AngeloScuroInduG64ZetterLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Abie10 IF-Rockerz
Abie10
Abie10

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:33am | IP Logged

Yes dear Shobs..do watch... in fact Boa scene is total paisa vasool...LOL the AarYa scene is also beautiful...Blushing... plus all the other scenes are good... I agree this track has a few loopholes, but then...

woh hindi TV serial he kya jis mein loopholes na ho!LOLI mean agar soup hai par soup bowls na ho toh soup peene ka kya maza, similarly TV serial ho par loop holes na ho toh TV serial dekne ka kya maza!!LOL

Mere bagwan ki kasam Raveen are you cooking soup LOL LOL LOL

ssroomanisaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 3:37am | IP Logged

Aayu: Ooops...What the? PAPA...PAPA!!

Yash: Wh...What...What?

Aayu: What's going on? Can't you two hug without causing a tsunami in here? I nearly drowned when I lost balance and toppled over.

Yash: Don't blame me. This time it wasn't me. It was mumma.

Aayu: Mumma!! My mumma!! Whoa...what happened?

Yash: She got excited because everyone said Yes for dadaji's marriage and well...ahem she...in front of all...she...ahem...she...

Aayu: Oh my God, Papa! Look at you...you are all red. Just because others got to see what I see everyday? Ha...ha...if only they knew what all I have seen. Now let me count (counting on his tiny fingertips...brows furrowed in concentration)...1. Hugs: front ones, side ones, back ones; 2. Eyelocks: near ones, far ones, side ones; 3. Taxes: Mostly the direct taxes these days...you don't do the indirect ones anymore; 4 Pulls & pushes... 

Yash (Eyes wide...mouth open at the little one's impishness): AAYU!!!! Stay within your limits.

Aayu: There we go again...the limitless LIMIT talks. By the way, when mumma went huggy-huggy all over you, didn't you tell her to stay within limits?

Yash: No, I...C'mon pal, how can I say that to her? You know I can't deny her anything.

Aayu: I know, know...all the bloody limits are for moi.

Yash: Aayu!!!! Mind your language.

Aayu: Sorry.

(Silence...more silence...and some more...)

Yash (softly): Aayu!

Aayu: I am angry with you...and I am not looking at you...and I have my back to you.

Yash:
Sorry Aayu. Promise I won't scold you. OK, OK...I'll do anything...anything...just turn toward me.

Aayu: Then promise me you will give mumma the best lovey-dovey gift...I haven't heard her special heart beats in a while.

Yash:
Hmm!!! Promise.

Aayu: And promise you will let me watch you.

Yash: Right buddy...you are on. But you will have to be quiet when I give her the special gift.

Aayu: Yay!! Sure will do papa.

Yash : And no jumping, kicking, or talking at that time...you'll stay within...

Aayu: My limits...Yeah!! I know I know.

****This was on Naeema's request. Embarrassed

Edited by InduG64 - 11 April 2013 at 4:24am

The following 20 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti0712NeelaalikhanpvanaticMinu2201nirmalac99smileymj10KamliKudipsaniyasaf24ZetterAlamelululujjjjAbie10ssroomaniAngeloScurojyoti06Euphoria.Loveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top