Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 27)

InduG64 IF-Rockerz
InduG64
InduG64

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:37pm | IP Logged
@Zet: Hi there pal...Forget the crazies...you go and have a great Thursday. Hold the smiles and spread the cheers...Hug

Thanks. And you pat yourself for me will ya? For the wonderful analysis...and for the fabulous quotes. You write the analyses with so much love and honesty...and it shows in the final result. Bravo!!  I loved it in its entirety.  Clap

@Saf: Sigh...even your pointers are so neatly you. Nice...very nice!!Clap

@Jyo: Early morning laughs are always good for health. You provided just that with the A/R. There's none like you...you are a true follower of Isaac Newtonji!!!Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroZetterLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:46pm | IP Logged
Just watched the episode...loved it from all angles...

-- loved bua and her self talk

-- so loved ishita being squashed by radha

-- so glad to see vidhi finally standing up for what she believes in and great to see the look of approval by her daughter

-- loved the way radha handled the snake scheme by arya and vedika

-- still shocked that arya used vedika as a means to get their end considering that yash so hates lies, and that too blatantly lying to a mom/dad about the health of their child ( I still believe end does not justify the means)

-- so we finally see SP bending down and accepting how his family has always followed whatever rules/regulations he has laid down

-- radha when she was convincing SP not to go reminded me of Arti.  They seem to have similar personalities, strong woman who have no problem standing up and taking care of themselves.  SP always appreciated arti for her truth, and honest effort in making things work and he sees that in radha too...

-- so good to see yash not scared but standing firm with akash and glad we finally got to see what akash thinks of radha. Now I understand why he had no problem talking ill of her and SP the other day. He showed us today that he is a user/and a greedy person

-- and finally so loved the small arya scene. it was so natural and cute, the two second conversation between them along with the wink and the smiles were heavenly!!!  this is what is always precious about them, even in any situation they make it a point to have a moment to themselves...good for them...i think the hug surprised yash along with everyone else, but it was such a natural thing to do tho'...i think rewatched that scene about 6 times already...so looks like the snake scheme was arti's idea!!!

-- still confused about one thing. SP agreed to stay back not to get married and radha also denied.  then how come everyone wants them to get married even now, the bride and groom have still not accepted.  Also was confused with radha's stance.  While arti was telling ishita that the wedding will be today itself, radha did not protest then too...so does this mean she agrees for the pv now????

Edited by Alamelu - 10 April 2013 at 10:58pm

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201aimfnirmalac99lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64Zettersaf24jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Alamelu IF-Rockerz
Alamelu
Alamelu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:59pm | IP Logged
@indu, @zet @samana @ jyo :  loved all your takes .

Have not read the entire DC yet will get to it soon...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201saf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Loveforlife

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19pm | IP Logged
@Indu: Thanks Love, will do as long as you do the same Wink Hug

My pleasure Smile...Aww coming from you that means a lot to me plus you're gonna make this dusky skin woman blush Embarrassed thanku for those kind words.

@Alamelu: Thanks a lot Dear Big smile...Great take as well Clap Clap

Yup Aakash showed us that he is all about himself come what may Ouch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201lulujjjjAngeloScuroInduG64saf24jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

ssroomani IF-Rockerz
ssroomani
ssroomani

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:41pm | IP Logged

Thanks for the detailed update Zet!  Smile I read the DC at random (sorry, my like button is refusing to cooperate today, but pls take all posts as liked!)   and I am feeling out of my depth!  I will skip this episode for now because I didn't feel upbeat reading about the epi, yet most of the posts were praising it!  Confused

So Aakash is completely and almost irreversibly black.  Shocked Jyo mentioned that the actor wanted the role like that, so the CVs are obliging him?  Confused Surprising, because according to me, Aakash as shown earlier would not measure up that way!  I give up on Aakash character...it is big disappointment. Ouch  And I don't understand the precap at all...so will just wait for today's episode.  Confused

There were also posts on Radha disciplining Aakash as the next track...really?  Shocked If there is some transformation in Aakash, I would watch, but the way he is being portrayed now, it looks next to impossible.  A redemption track would be rather flat...it is best both Aakash and Ishita are ousted from SM.Dead

There were also posts on Radha succumbing to Aakash's blackmail and using her marriage to SP for his benefit.  Ouch If the track is going to be like this with Yash and Aarti sacrificing yet again, then it is bye bye to PV as far as I am concerned.  Cry I cannot take an AarYa sacrifice/mahaanta track anymore, had enough of that!

The CVs do seem to be taking feedback from here, that is why the explicit post above, so don't beat me saying negativity!  Embarrassed  They are extremely smart in turning around the feedback to their advantage.  They made Aakash of all people ask the question "why this PV within a month of Gayu's death"...Dead...the person who is least bothered about Gayu!  Angry  It didn't make sense to me...I may be the only one thinking this, but frankly that was a hit below the belt from the CVs to the viewers who asked the same question and we asked that because we loved G3!  Censored  I don't appreciate it at all...it should have come from the P's or Bua's mouth, not Aakash!  Thumbs Down

Have been pretty patient with this silly, hurried PV track which could have easily been handled much later in the show and with better sensitivity, but if they are going ahead with SkyShi nonsense, Radha being blackmailed, AarYa sacrifice, etc, after this, not even the tiny diabetes-inducing scenes sprinkled in between will keep me hooked!  Cry

This must be the longest day in PVland...Ermm...since Friday, it is the same day...so many things happened, but the sun has not yet set.  Shocked  And now the wedding is going to happen the same day?  Confused I am almost ready to believe that AarYa have some hidden agenda, some shady purpose behind their eagerness for the PV, though I know I am being silly!  Ouch Ouch

Sorry if spoiled the mood...Ouch...I promise not to make any more posts today!   I just had to let it out!  Smile

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

aimfMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64Zettersaf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

Sri_Radha IF-Stunnerz
Sri_Radha
Sri_Radha

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:14am | IP Logged
@Samana,Jyo,Zetter,Indu,Anonee,Prityanka's,Cssudha, saf24,Alamelu, ssroomani: Fantastic takesClap Clap Clap...@angake, pickachu, AngeloScuro,  jikky_84, Minu2201:Nice discussion by allClapThumbs Up
@Anonee: Amazing  fun posts.Star.So hilarious...ROFL ROFL ROFL ROFL
@Jyo:Awesome A/RStar ROFL ROFL

Good episodeClap Clap...Glad all scindiya members united again and all accepted SP-Radha's punar vivah.Star Poor aakishta once again their plan floppedLOL. I liked the way radha handled the Snake scene and confessed the truth to all made ishita poppatLOLTongue..Because of her honesty,Vidhi impressed and accepts SP and Radha's PV.Clap

Loved aarya hug and cuteEmbarrassed convo..Beautiful sceneBlushing.Aww ...Aarti is adorable,behaving like child she surprised yash with hug in front of allEmbarrassed.Liked the way yash winks and smiles at aarti and also his promise..So lovely scene.Heart.

Loved bua and and her replies with aakashLOL LOL..poor aakash should not have trusted Bua..LOL  Poor bua. ,Even though she was sound funny..from her self talks, she was insecure in that houseOuch.. she easily went along with the idea of a punar vivaah for her brother,  she does not want to have differences with radha.she  had  some terrible things to Radha and if she gets a chance Radha might show her the door.. Hoping Cv will consider Bua's PV also in future episodesWink

Last part..Aakash and yash confrontation superb.Clap..Liked yash corned aakash..Star
I agree with jyo,Aakash  going to use emotional blackmail to radha.OuchHe knows his plan of division among family members was failed so he may use radha to achieve the power of Scindiya's family.Ermm
Precap ..Wacko
Waiting for today epiDay Dreaming

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjssroomanisaf24InduG64Zetterjyoti06Loveforlifejikky_84

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:38am | IP Logged

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99KamliKudiInduG64Zetterssroomanilulujjjjsaf24jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radha

KamliKudi IF-Dazzler
KamliKudi
KamliKudi

Posted: 11 April 2013 at 12:43am | IP Logged
Lol ArYa are tooo cute Silly

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroInduG64Zetterjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top