Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 26)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:25pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minu2201

@ jyoti  @ pickachu thank you so so much for giving such sweetest responses , on my post...it
means lot to me, thanks again, and keep motivating me so that I can contribute more on this forum !!

awww don't say this u r also a forum memberEmbarrassed!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201saf24Zetterlulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:40pm | IP Logged
Action of Yash ( Mission PV solved .. lets go for some CON-Session now ..Viewers complaining WinkWink)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. aankh marein yeh ladka public mein aankh marein ShockedShocked ... SM's hawa paani is truely changing ... Where r u Gayuu ShockedOuchOuch)

Action of Aarti ( Aage aage dekho hota hai kya Evil Smile)

Reaction of Bua ( Gayu before I see this open CON-Sutra , I m coming to u in heaven CryCryCry)

Double reaction of 2 Ram dulares ( Take us with u too Mayaaa EmbarrassedEmbarrassed)

Triple reaction of AarYa  in same pic (  Ek ke saath do do free to heaven trip ...ShockedConfusedShockedConfused)

The following 17 member(s) liked the above post:

pvanaticMinu2201rusmannirmalac99AngeloScuroAniSweetylulujjjjAbie10InduG64Zettersaf24ssroomanijayshu17jikky_84LoveforlifeanoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 5:06pm | IP Logged
JO the A/R is ROFL

JO thank you for the encouraging comment re: symbolism.

Yes, I too hope that Akaash is tamed jointly by SP-Radha with understanding and love instead of the old school method of punishment and fault finding!

Picky:  I have posted the symbolism take on MF

Sudha, Zet, Samana, JO and ALL great takes, comments and discussions!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmanMinu2201saf24ZetterlulujjjjAbie10AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Zetter IF-Rockerz
Zetter
Zetter

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:05pm | IP Logged
Happy Thursday Everyone...It's a brand you one so make it a memorable one! Smile

@Indu: Good Morning Pal! 

@Jyo: Magnificent Analysis, Hun Clap Clap Clap...Tell me about it Aakash only remembers Gayatri when he wants to get his way he is using her even after death like he did while she was alive Ouch but in the precap it looks like G3' picture leans forward when Aakash puts the bag on his shoulder and is about o leave the room which means that she disapprove of his actions I wonder if he will stop or try to leave when someone catches him Ermm

I would like to see AkShita going against AarYa and not Ishita using Aakash but the two of them working together to cause trouble for our couple Wink

The AarYa hug was very natural and I loved the way Aarti didn't pay attention to the rest of the family until she was jolted out of her little world Embarrassed Embarrassed

@Samana: Fab take Sweetie Clap Clap Clap...It was a great episode indeed and yes a new dawn is right around the corner, I loved Vidhi standing up for herself and the look of proud on Vedika's face said it all...It was like she was saying it's about time Wink

Radha being honest is what melted Vidhi haha true Radha made AarYa feel bad when she apologized on their behalves Big smile

The look on Ishita's face when Radha told them the truth well she had nothing and was looking red as a pepper Tongue LOL...As for Aakash well I don't he just likes thing to be handed to him and when it doesn't happens he uses blackmail...he will continue to blackmail Radha until to owns up to what she did to him and asks for forgiveness but I don't see him wanting to mend his ways Ouch

@Sudha: Awesome take Dear Clap Clap...haha it was great to see AkShita getting some eggs on their faces LOL...Well said about Rdha and SP's characters.

@Jyo (Reply to my take): Thanks Love! True Radha knew that they had great intentions but she didn't condone them lying to the rest of the family members, I loved the look she gave Aarti when she found out it was a lie and she shake her head "no" telling Aarti this is not done Thumbs Up Heart

@Meena: Thank you! Big smile

@Jyo (Reply to your A/R): Oh my that was too good, I read it about three poor buaji ROFL ROFL ROFL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjAbie10saf24AngeloScuroInduG64jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:23pm | IP Logged
Don't have time for a proper take so just the main points:
  • Radha finds out that Vedika was not bitten by a snake but instead it was a ploy by Yash, Aarti and Vedika to get her back in the house.
  • When Vedika comes out walking, Vidhi cannot stop thanking Radha while Pankaj asks for forgiveness for the way she was treated by them. Radha however tells them the truth that it was a ploy with Ishita seeths in anger as her plan to expose Yash and Aarti went down the drain.
  • Radha thinks that her confession of the truth will make the family think less of her and so she prepares to leave but Vidhi stops her saying that her honesty has caused her to be elevated in her eyes, likening her to Gayatri and her position in their lives.
  • Vidhi and Pankaj are on opposite sides regarding SP and Radha's remarriage. Pankaj tries to get Vidhi on his side by saying that if she choses the remarriage that will be the end of their marriage but she holds her ground and stands for what she feels is right.
  • SP tells the family that he is leaving Bhopal to live in an Ashram. His sons beg him to stay back with them but he refuses saying he must go so Aarti asks Radha to stop him and she does by reminding him that he has a duty as a father still and without a father to guide them, things can get tough. He then decides to stay after telling them that they have always followed his wishes so now he will follow theirs.
  • Yash and Aarti hug where in her excitement Aarti forgets her surroundings while a shocked Yash tries not to act embarassed. He does however lean in to thank her when everyone's attention is diverted.
  • Ishita plotting to stop the punvar vivah and Akash coming to voice his displeasure especially at the fact that everyone has gone over to Yash and Aarti's side.
  • Bua's dialogues were funny as she changes sides quickly and is all praise for Radha as she fears that she could get thrown out.
  • Akash asking the family if they don't feel bad discussing SP's remarruage only a month after Gayatri's death. Yash gives him a fitting answer by saying that he should ask the same as Akash has only been drinking with his friends.
  • Akash realises that he won't be able to target Yash when he makes a comment about leaving the house and Yash supports it so he choses to target Radha instead
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201rusmannirmalac99Abie10InduG64AngeloScurolulujjjjjyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:43pm | IP Logged
For those of you who are waking up good morning  Smile.

Here is a fun post with which to begin yuor day:

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

rusmanMinu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjInduG64saf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

saf24 IF-Rockerz
saf24
saf24

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 8:46pm | IP Logged
@ Samana, Jyo, Zet. Meena: Superb takes/symbolisms on the episode

@ Jyo: Loved your A/R

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201lulujjjjAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 9:39pm | IP Logged
@ awesome AR Jyo! LOL

Nice takes and discussions! Clap

I am just thinking why does Askash need to steal? He is getting everything he wants staying in SM. Unless SP or Yash have put a stop on his spending. Ermm

Happy Gudi Padwa and a Happy New Year to all! Smile

Edited by Loveforlife - 10 April 2013 at 10:01pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

kgphalMinu2201AngeloScuroInduG64lulujjjjsaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top