Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 25)

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:36pm | IP Logged
Minu thanks for the pics of that lovely AarYa moment Embarrassed

Look at Yash ji .. he was freezed when suddenly Aarti gave him this jhappi out of blue LOLLOL

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjSamanalyseAngeloScuroAlamelujayshu17saf24ZetterSri_RadhapickachuSurish

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:43pm | IP Logged
What an episode today !! Absolutely fantastic!!Clap

SP
: I loved how CV's made his character redeemed!! It was such a natural progression!! After Gayu's death, he was left all alone and was suffocating to bring back himself strong and face the world bcoz Gayu was his strength and with her he used to be in his control!! And today he was a changed man bcoz he could find the same support and company in Radha but the only difference was hez no more in his control!! Hez free from his conscience and can mold himself to his own ppl wishes with the same dignity and honor!! Today I could see SP as a true father rather than the big boss of SM!! Embarrassed

Radha : Well I think she didn't accepted for the PV yet I guess but the concern and the care she has for the family will truly make her to have her own place!! The best part to me was when Vidhi said , "only a mother can forgive the kids mistakes and could help them in every need" was so good and its clear that Radha was and will be a mother to all the Scindia's since here on!! And that is what I loved in the whole convo of the youngsters and SP/Radha!! Before they gonna be a good companions with this PV , they were the parents to their family !!

Younger Scindia's and Aakash/Ishita
: Loved how all the Scindia's have turned the tables and were in support to AarYa today!! Panku , Vidhi and Prateek truly realized the need of PV for SP/Radha and had learned that society has nothing to do with it before one's happiness!! And were so excited to be the part of some good deed!! Aakash and Ishita were in their own world and wanna create havoc in the SM family because of their own grudges!! I feel like talking about Aakash after watching tomorrow's episode!! Wink

Aside : 1.Loved Aarti's cute hug and Yash promise!! Embarrassed

2. Boa...OMG what a hilarious character!! She was so funny today!!LOL

She is really an innocent child Tongue Embarrassed

Over all a very good episode!! Looking forward to the most awaited AarYa's kids room romance!! LOL

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99lulujjjjsaf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anoneepickachuSri_RadhaSurish

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
@Anonee : I agree about that whole symbolism especially Radha-SP taking the stick in their hand and going on a discipline Akash mission LOL.. but again I hope a joint effort is shown here because post this PV , I expect not just Radha but SP-Radha together giving some discipline lessons to AKaash as parents Ermm

@Zetter
: Fab take ClapClap .. I too loved Radha's reaction towards AarYa and Vedika when she found out its all a lie .. she dint get hyper .. she understood their intention was not wrong .. but she dint support it because she knew that their approach was certainly wrong and so she apologised on behalf of them thus making them realise that lieing is never a good solution ... Its Radha's right appraoch which impressed Vidhi here and this is a lesson for all , b honest to yourself Big smile

@Samana : I agree that Radha's approach will b different from Gayatri .. she will b more progressive in her thoughts and action and mayb this is where the bahus will feel more freedom to keep their points forward ... but I just hope Radha remains sensible like today and does not become over preachy like Shobha .. its that thin line which CVs need to draw and not make her another Shobha ...

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99AngeloScuroZetterlulujjjjsaf24jikky_84anoneeSri_RadhapickachuSurish

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:48pm | IP Logged
@Sudha : Fab take ClapClap .. Radha is yet to say yes for this PV and this is where my main worry comes .. I hope she does not fall under AKash's trap and makes some promise which goes against Yash Ouch... I dont want anymore trouble for AarYa now because of Akash Ouch... I feel tomorrow we will see a Radha-Akash confrontation scene when Akash will try to steal the jewelleries and thats when Radha might try to make amends with AKash .. I hope that time AKash does not say something like I wont oppose this PV and also wont revolt anymore if u promise to give me Yash's position in the house post this PV OuchOuch... 

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99Zettercssudhasaf24AngeloScurolulujjjjjikky_84anoneeSri_RadhapickachuSurish

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Samanalyse

@Jyo: Yup, that is what I was saying in my take. A new dawn has arrived in Scindia House and things are going to be different from now on. Gayatri had a different way of ruling because of her background; she would treat someone badly, depending on her first impression, and if they measured up then she would swear her loyalty forever, as it happened with Aarti.

While someone like Aarti could adjust because of the sacrifices she was willing to make and her own background, Paridhi suffocated under Gayatri's regime where the first rule was that men were more important than women. She went from being a caring, fun-loving young woman to a bitter, resigned and self-serving housewife. Radha is in a better place to help and understand Paridhi than Gayatri was simply because of the experiences of independence she was thrust into in her life. This might mean a whole new life for Paridhi who has become an old lady before her time. 

@ Bold : Sam, it truly made me laugh loud!! LOL

But seriously , Paridhi's night stand should be exposed !! And its her good time that SP and Radha can understand her more now as they had the same experience!! More than anything else I'm looking forward to Prateek's reaction and how their relationship gonna change!!

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99Zetterlulujjjjsaf24AngeloScuroanoneeSri_RadhapickachuSurish

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:06pm | IP Logged
@ pickachu you have inspired me again so my new post Embarrassed do peep in all

AarYa 's Whisper Walla Love  

Edited by Minu2201 - 10 April 2013 at 3:09pm

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99AngeloScurosaf24Zetterjyoti06anoneepickachuSri_RadhaSurish

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Minu2201

@ pickachu you have inspired me again so my new post Embarrassed do peep in all

AarYa 's Whisper Walla Love   

I have commented.Thanx for making postEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06anoneeSri_Radha

Minu2201 Goldie
Minu2201
Minu2201

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 3:23pm | IP Logged
@ jyoti  @ pickachu thank you so so much for giving such sweetest responses , on my post...it
means lot to me, thanks again, and keep motivating me so that I can contribute more on this forum !!

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24AngeloScuroZetterjyoti06anoneepickachuSri_Radha

Go to top