Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 20)

AaRyArOx Goldie
AaRyArOx
AaRyArOx

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:03pm | IP Logged
Wonderful Picture Take!Thumbs Up

Agree with you Completely!Big smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaMinu2201saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radha

prityanka Senior Member
prityanka
prityanka

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Hmmm...while watching the episode one dialogue of the film Tare Zameen Par, said by Darseel, was just ringing in my head. "Jo dikhta hai woh hota nahin...Aur jo hota hai woh dikhta nahin something like this I guessROFLROFLROFL.

I really liked your prediction Jyoti and It makes sense though it will be little repetitive from story POV. But I don't know why all kind of Ekta's ideas are attacking my heart. My heart says this Akash character is not that easy to calculate. He is either so stupid or over smart, not easy for me figure it out after today's episode. His emotional blackmail to Radha thing and the chori looked plain stupid to me. Now even I back out my self from Akash-Radha evil team of prediction. Akash is up-to something else.

And about Radha..hmm..My doubt is still on her. The character is too much sugary to my taste. Aarya's this easy way out successful snake biting drama of convincing SM members for PV  that too with out any hitch for future drama (like conflict between brothers, strong Ishita and Bua in action) also over confident or smart Aarya is really looking fishy to me. In PV history nothing has happened that easy as it is which looks something fishy to me really.

My head is literally spinning after that promo out and each passing episode. Me is like kabhi idhar to Kabhi Udhar. Wait...wait...you people were discussing about why Radha wears Sindoor and mangalsutra if she had not married to SP while her entry in show. What if there is somebody else or supposed to be husband behind the screen controlling the game plan with Radha without any involvement of Akash. Too much Ekta type naROFL I knowLOLLOL

And in Promo I noticed after SP and Yash left, the mask imaged man appeared in mirror like a background or shadow who is following them and their action constantly where as when Aarti put that chunri over Radha and she looked up to mirror a masked woman image appeared instead of Radha. So whether she will show her evil side after PV or will turn into evil emotionally because of Akash is remained to see. But the character of Radha is tedha for sure.Cool

And one question How will Aarya arrange for SP-Radha PV today itself and when they are going to do their pending romance which spoiler pics came out yesterday???? ummm...looks like this is going to be the longest day in PV land...have already seen the whole cast in same costume for last three daysShocked
LOL

Edited by prityanka - 10 April 2013 at 1:07pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurossroomanisaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:04pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana : I just hope CVs dont waste much time on whole Akash transformation chapter  because that will simply put off the AarYa fans which is my biggest worry ... People were patient till the PV of SP-Radha took place including me ... after that the focus got to shift towards AarYa pregnency track and Ishita can b used in this whole track ... the whole saga of AKash and his gundagiri needs a fullstop ... 

Well then send Akash to jail for that robbery, he is going to do tommorow!Evil Smile

CV's can bail him out later when the story needs him again!!!Big smileTongue

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankapadmavarMinu2201angakesaf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

CVs can take the focus to AarYa without any demands from Akash. I don't think they are going to focus on Radha and Akash but they can give us some scenes were Radha is actually trying to make Akash understand and even apologising to Akash. Along with that they can show Akashita plotting against AarYa. So lets wait and watch Tongue 

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankaMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachuSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
@Prityanka : I guess it will b a court marriage .. promo was shot separately but in real episode thet might go to the court for marriage ...

Anyways my main worry is marriage happens on friday .. so we hv tomorrow one whole day when Akash decides to do this stealing ... there must  b a specific reason for it na  and I bet bhishma pratigya thing  has a connection OuchOuch

Radha dint say yes for marriage yet which is another catch

CVs dint shoe Bhishma drama with Yash playing bhishma aise hee which is another catch Ouch

Anyways I can see what CVs r trying to do but they got to remember what brings Trps for them Ermm

prityankaMinu2201nirmalac99angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroSri_Radhapickachu

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:08pm | IP Logged
Of course even I want an AarYa focused track, Jyo, especially with the Ishita-pregnancy angle reminding Aarti of Prashant's abandonment and Yash helping her work through that. But we have to have strong parallel tracks and that is where I want to see this whole Radha-Akash dynamic happening. The two tracks can run parallel and then culminate in Ishita perhaps trying to harm the baby and Akash stopping her from doing that, or something of the sort. Basically the two tracks I want to see are Aarti-Yash-Ishita and Radha-SP-Akash. It will actually be a good parallel too because while SP is making up for his thirty year abandonment, Yash will be making up for Prashant's abandonment.

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

prityankapadmavarMinu2201nirmalac99angakesaf24AngeloScuropalbharjyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

Originally posted by jyoti06

@Samana : I just hope CVs dont waste much time on whole Akash transformation chapter  because that will simply put off the AarYa fans which is my biggest worry ... People were patient till the PV of SP-Radha took place including me ... after that the focus got to shift towards AarYa pregnency track and Ishita can b used in this whole track ... the whole saga of AKash and his gundagiri needs a fullstop ... 

Well then send Akash to jail for that robbery, he is going to do tommorow!Evil Smile

CV's can bail him out later when the story needs him again!!!Big smileTongue

Good idea ROFLROFLROFLROFL... If CVs dunno what to do with the character , then jail is better option for now .. he can return post Aayu's birth LOLLOLLOLLOL

@Asha :
I dont mind Radha-Akash scenes as parallel track as long as CVs dont make it the main track like they did for SP-Radha PV Ermm...main track got to b on AarYa but yess its a daily soap and we need parallel tracks and other characters .. its all about proper balance here ...

prityankaMinu2201nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
@Samana : SP-Radha-Akash parallel track will b good  , but main track got to b around AarYa with Ishita angle  Approve...Also CVs should not keep on and on with the whole Akash wanting his rights and money .. after a point it looks like a put off .. so I hope a positive conclusion comes tomorrow .. 

I mean see when my FIL was watching it today .. his reaction was what nonsense , why Akash became a chindi chor now  when he has 50% of the property already .. where is this character going .. OuchOuch ... I bet thats what most of the viewers r thinking too .. because the stealing makes no sense especially when AKash already has more than half part of the house in his name LOLConfused

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2013 at 1:13pm

prityankaMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

Go to top