Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 19)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

@Angel
  I bet today u will love the episode .. first the sudden hug of Aarti to Yash and then Bua's unplanned comedy with words LOLLOLLOL... Bua was hilarious today the way she changed parties there because for her , more than anything else , what matters is a secure shelter LOLLOL... when she saw even Pankaj changed sides and now onone is left  on other side except for Akash , she was quick to go with the majority .. the actress playing bua's role is such a fab actress LOLLOLClap

Yup! I got everything my  heart wanted today!Embarrassed

@Sam: I loved your instant take of today's. I hope soon we will have Ishita vs Akash vs ArYa/and family! I'd love to watch that. Also like you said I wanna see the bacha party hang with their mom and dad like they used to!

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99Samanalysesaf24jyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
@Samana : That Radha will try in the coming weeks itself  because many times its said in DC and CVs sort of follow the DC  views from whatever I hv seen  but the point here is if Akash asks Yash's position in return for accepting her apology , then what ? Should Radha give in to that too and once again story go back to square one with AKash becoming the ruler and Yash becoming a servant ?? Ouch... I m sure knowing Yash , if Radha makes Gayatri like demand and only then she will remarry , Yash will happily give in to it ... So the end result will b AKash again hving upper hand over Yash ... wont it look repitative ...

Point here is will viewers accept again and again AKash getting the upper hand .. I dont think so ... so Radha's apology  will actually give upper hand to the person who is disliked by the viewers  ... and thats not good for the show overall ... only if Radha apoloigises and AKash actually  shows some human behaviour things will b different but I dont think AKash will do that and thats where the problem arises ...

Point here is in daily soaps , its necessary for the main lead to hv upper hand and b the ruler or else show drastically starts falling down  ... BALH did similar mistake and today its nowhere OuchOuch

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

angake IF-Dazzler
angake
angake

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged

Good one, Sammy. I loved what you said about a new dawn, a new leadership. So true. Also loved what you said about our PV is back. EmbarrassedI have been feeling that since the start of this week after last week's abject disconnect with the story. I really love how they have shaped up this whole SP-Radha PV. I had made my peace with the time line of SP's PV a while ago so that aspect of this track has ceased to bother me any more. But then given that limitation I wanted to see if they would bring about justice to SP's crimes. He still has a long way to go but I am at peace. I loved SP-Radha interaction yesterday and I feel an SP-Akash peace making might be on the cards. 

Also loved what you said about ArYa. This is what I have been feeling since the time Aarti and Yash got to know about SP's dalliance. If you give a knife to a 6 year old and expect the child to cut fruits with it and the child makes a mess or ends up hurting himself or herself who is at fault? The parent who put the child in such a predicament or the child? I felt that was the situation ArYa was in although they are no 6 year olds. They were dealing with things beyond their abilities at times and you could see that from the way they went hot and cold with Akash. They didn't realize the enormity of what they had taken on their shoulders, thanks to the adults who refused to take their share of the responsibility in the mess. Now the Scindiya world is slowly re-aligning itself after the shake up it just suffered. Maybe with this PV, the adults (SP and Radha) will be the adults and will do the responsible think regarding their children and the children (ArYa) will get to be children and not have to step into their parents shoes. 

@Angel, love the Boa rocks T-shirt. LOL

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

I am not sure but I don't think giving power and leadership to Akash is not the way to reform him. For that Akash should be made to feel that he has his own place and not something snatched from Yash or anyone else. When he got his share of property he was happy but is he really? No. Like wise if Radha gives him the leadership, he may be happy initially but can't be happy in the long run because even if he get the power he won't get the respect and love from anyone in the family. Also did he get the leadership because he deserves, No, he got that because Yash gave it and he will never be happy.

Giving into all the whims and blackmailing of Akash is not the way to reform him but some strict parenting from both SP and Radha. May be this is where Radha can play a role after the PV, because she will be the best one to make SP understand what Akash has gone through and how to handle him. Its not going to be easy even if SP and Radha tries but sooner or later Akash will come around.

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachuSri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
@Angel: Thanks! And I have to agree with you on one thing above all: BUA ROCKS! CoolThumbs Up

@Jyo: I don't think they will repeat the whole Akash as master, Yash as servant thing here because for one thing it would be repetitive and for another thing Radha, has something that Gayatri never did: deep knowledge of Akash's personality and his character. Gayatri would not hear of Akash possibly stealing her necklace, where Radha told her calmly that he had this trait right from childhood. The power that Radha has is that she knows how to make Akash feel bad for his actions in a way that nobody else does. The only thing is that she has to realise her position of power and use it against his insecurities. Rather than the straightforward game that Gayatri tried to play out of sheer ignorance and lack of any other way, I want Radha to be smart here and remember that she is the parent and Akash the child. When parents scold them etc, how many times to kids say, "you don't love me," "I hate you" etc, but in the end the parent has to be strong so the child learns the lesson. I want to see such a strong Radha because unlike Gayatri, she has the advantage of a prior relationship with Akash which was built on love and togetherness. She just needs to tap into that again.

Another major, major advantage Radha has that Gayatri didn't is the new, improved, humble SP who is willing to listen to others and take responsibility for his mistakes. Unlike with Gayatri's case where things got sticky because SP refused to support her and so some of the family stuck with him, the family will be totally united with Radha and SP at the front in the mission to either integrate Akash or kick him out forever, after attempting to get through to him. Once Radha tries and fails, then I can see Akash becoming a full-blown antagonist.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99AngeloScurosaf24jyoti06Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:55pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Jyo,

I am not sure but I don't think giving power and leadership to Akash is not the way to reform him. For that Akash should be made to feel that he has his own place and not something snatched from Yash or anyone else. When he got his share of property he was happy but is he really? No. Like wise if Radha gives him the leadership, he may be happy initially but can't be happy in the long run because even if he get the power he won't get the respect and love from anyone in the family. Also did he get the leadership because he deserves, No, he got that because Yash gave it and he will never be happy.

Giving into all the whims and blackmailing of Akash is not the way to reform him but some strict parenting from both SP and Radha. May be this is where Radha can play a role after the PV, because she will be the best one to make SP understand what Akash has gone through and how to handle him. Its not going to be easy even if SP and Radha tries but sooner or later Akash will come around.

Asha but the whole track itself wont work I feel unless the focuss goes back to AarYa Ouch

Radha transforming AKash  with strict parenting will not involve AarYa anywhere and so  u know general viewers will keep cribbing about it

Point here is AKash  needs to b out of focus for sometime so that focus can shift back to AarYa  and the whole pregnency thing  and mayb Ishita angle  can b used on AarYa ...

We hv seen the cribbing here itself ... general viewers  dont care about AKash much .. they care about AarYa more ...

So whether Radha gives in to Akash ka demands or not or tries strict parenting ... The whole track wont do much for AarYa   and then if AarYa interferes  , people will say AarYa should stay out of it and let Radha handle  Akash ... 

point is either CVs show AKash fully negative and let AarYa hv upper hand  or  show him human once Radha apologises to AKash and then let AarYa pregnency track come in focus ...

AarYa got to b the center of attraction   and not Akash-Radha's parenting or Akash ka demands and stuff ...

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by angake

Also loved what you said about ArYa. This is what I have been feeling since the time Aarti and Yash got to know about SP's dalliance. If you give a knife to a 6 year old and expect the child to cut fruits with it and the child makes a mess or ends up hurting himself or herself who is at fault? The parent who put the child in such a predicament or the child? I felt that was the situation ArYa was in although they are no 6 year olds. They were dealing with things beyond their abilities at times and you could see that from the way they went hot and cold with Akash. They didn't realize the enormity of what they had taken on their shoulders, thanks to the adults who refused to take their share of the responsibility in the mess. Now the Scindiya world is slowly re-aligning itself after the shake up it just suffered. Maybe with this PV, the adults (SP and Radha) will be the adults and will do the responsible think regarding their children and the children (ArYa) will get to be children and not have to step into their parents shoes.

What impresses me the most is that they made the timeline work by emphasising that this senior PV was for companionship alone and not for the conventional forms of pleasure. They established that Radha wasn't taking Gayatri's place, but was coming in a completely different role which was not clear when this track first started.

What to say about the above quoted? I could not agree more and have been saying this from the beginning; Aarti and Yash took on more than they could handle but were too scared to fail their family to admit they needed help. That is what I loved about Radha's character today; she is extremely sharp and does understand things without having them explicitly explained. However, her lack of closure with the baby swap is causing her to be blind when it comes to what Akash is doing and what he needs right now. She needs to face this and overcome it to be able to take a firm and fair hand with Akash.

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

Minu2201nirmalac99angakesaf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 1:00pm | IP Logged
@Samana : I just hope CVs dont waste much time on whole Akash transformation chapter  because that will simply put off the AarYa fans which is my biggest worry ... People were patient till the PV of SP-Radha took place including me ... after that the focus got to shift towards AarYa pregnency track and Ishita can b used in this whole track ... the whole saga of AKash and his gundagiri needs a fullstop ... 

padmavarMinu2201nirmalac99angakesaf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top