Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 18)

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:25pm | IP Logged
Boa Rocks!!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06anoneejikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

Originally posted by pickachu

Bidaai ho bidaai everypne agreed for punar vivaahParty!

I think it's  Badai Hoa!!

Bidaai means leave you back, is it not!!!Embarrassed

Don't knwLOL!
Chalo badai hogaEmbarrassed

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:26pm | IP Logged
@Abby  : I loved that little AarYa moment too Embarrassed... that hug of Aarti out of excitement was just so natural .. poor Yash could see all his brothers trying to look elsewhere while Aarti was not ready to leave him LOLLOL .. awww Aarti is such a kid ..Embarrassed... I guess tomorrow Mr and Mrs Scindia will find their private moment in kids room finally LOLTongue

@Samana : I agree that Radha dealt with the whole Snake bite lie very sensibly without really lecturing them or shouting at them about right and wrong but directly apologising on behalf of them in front of Vidhi to indirectly make AarYa and Vedika realise that u can never solve any problem with lies or deceit Thumbs Up... No wonder Vidhi was all impressed with Radha maa's honesty LOL... She realised that today it was a golden opportunity for her to take advantage of the whole lie and become a mother figure in front of them but she dint do that and this is what impressed Vidhi ...

Coming to Akash  , I dont think he will change Samana ... he will misuse the whole apology of Radha  to get his leadership in the house and become the ruler .. the whole bhishma thing had a reason .. also the actor is not interested to play the good boy  role .. he wants to stick to what he is doing now  and he will continue to do so even after 100 apologises by Radha Smile

Edited by jyoti06 - 10 April 2013 at 12:32pm

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroanoneejikky_84Sri_Radhapickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Srads

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Originally posted by cssudha

Originally posted by Loveforlife

Ok someone tell me... did SP give his green signal for PV??

did Rads give green signal... ??

What is this ?? U had watched the episode right ??Tongue LOL

ROFLI saw it but I don't remember if they both agree for PV in front of the family!LOL

Isharo Isharo Mein Baat Ho Gaya.. Wink

I need confirmation on this too. Maybe a re watch is needed. LOL

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84-Dhoop-Sri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by cssudha

Now I do get a feeling that Aakash and Ishita might plot against AarYa differently !! Aakash may want this PV to happen to rule SM and Ishita doesn't want it as it was AarYa's plan but eventually PV happens and Ishita gets still charged up with her vengeance !! In the end its AarYa who were been targeted and so I feel the next track gonna be Aakash-Ishita v/s AarYa!!

I also guess if once Aakash was given the authority , I dont think he would listen to Ishita anymore!!

Ishita actually does not want power or money .. she only wants destruction of AarYa and so she wants this PV to go kaput  because she cannot see AarYa's victory at any cost whereas Akash only wants money and power both , at present he has money but not the power .. so if he gets that power post this PV of SP-Radha , he will b fine with this PV and make sure Ishita does not stop it which is what the new promo too indicates Ermm

But in the end AarYa will b at loss because in both cases , AarYa will hv to suffer OuchOuch

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
@Jyo: Not to defend Akash's actions, which we all agree are opportunistic, but Radha had a hand in him becoming this emotionless after their entry into SM. She was giving a lecture today about how no matter how old children get they need the guidance of their elders; she did not even try to provide that guidance to Akash. The question is no longer of whether Akash will reform or not, it is rather whether Radha can ever get peace from her past mistakes. For that she at least needs to feel like she tried with Akash. It's okay if she fails, nobody will hold that against her but she has a power over Akash that nobody else has and I want to see her acknowledge that and try to use it. If she makes peace then she too can move on and Akash won't have the power to blackmail her with the whole baby swap angle.

I do hope they show this transformation in Radha, whether or not Akash reforms in the end. Smile

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99AngeloScurosaf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
@Fatima : Gayatri gave love and property to Akash but not the power to rule .. he wants to b the ruler  .. in short he wants that position of Yash in the house ... he did achieve it for a while when Gayatri was alive , but he could not enjoy it because half of the family was still supporting Yash ... his problem is Yash .. he just wants to eliminate Yash and b that ruler ... OuchOuch

@Angel
  I bet today u will love the episode .. first the sudden hug of Aarti to Yash and then Bua's unplanned comedy with words LOLLOLLOL... Bua was hilarious today the way she changed parties there because for her , more than anything else , what matters is a secure shelter LOLLOL... when she saw even Pankaj changed sides and now onone is left  on other side except for Akash , she was quick to go with the majority .. the actress playing bua's role is such a fab actress LOLLOLClap

nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24Sri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Another fun post based on today's epi:

nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24Sri_Radha

Go to top