Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 17)

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by DMKJ_VB

@ Jyo- Awesome prediction! I so hope that happens! Radha will ask her own son to sacrifice becoz she has right upon him...and in this way she will repent for her sin against Gayatri! And once again its Yash who has to come forward and drink the poison to save the family...ala Lord Shiva ( ...( he promised Gayatri that he would never let the family break apart..and Radha might remind him that)...

Why only yash has to drink poison?
Is it right to make one son suffer just to give right to other son?
Radha had done that mistake once time but this time too she would do that mistake out of guilty??

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

Samanalyse IF-Rockerz
Samanalyse
Samanalyse

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:12pm | IP Logged
Ah, PV is back and properly now! Feels really good. Smile

What Radha did today is precisely what Yash, Aarti and Vedika needed: parenting. She didn't shout at them or tell them off for lying to the family but accepted their mistake and begged forgiveness on their behalf. That made them feel worse than any other possible punishment could have, and Radha gave their antics the perfect name: nadaani. Yash and Aarti may be more mature than the rest of the members of the family because of the traumatic experiences in their lives, but they have a lot more growing up to do, and SP and Radha will form a wonderful team to help them learn the reigns of leadership.

Today's episode was beautiful mostly because it heralded the death of an old regime and the birth of a new one, one governed by equality, justice and honesty between all the members of the family and it is SP's honest confession and repentance for his deeds as well as Radha's refusal to take credit for something she hadn't done that brought this revolution about. SP articulated it the best when he said that all this time his family has been functioning only on his orders... today he would try out carrying out their requests. Radha's honesty opened the door for more honest communication between all members of the family and we can see now how the Scindias will be different under this new leadership: Aarti and Yash are put in their place when they cross the line, but are duly appreciated for their intentions, Vidhi speaks for herself and stands up to Pankaj, making herself a strong role model for her daughter [it was so wonderful to see that pride in Vedika's eyes], and the family all listen to each other and reach a decision together, where each member feels empowered.

This is where I predicted the downfall of Ishita. When there are no cracks left for her to drive a wedge into, how will she continue her chaos-creating behaviour? Today Radha removed the potential for her to create havoc by coming clean herself and making a space where it was safe for all to do so. The only crack left is that between Radha and Akash. Radha has not faced up to her mistake of stealing him from his rightful place in the Scindia family and until she does, he has the power to blackmail her and make her feel reprehensible about her decisions towards her own happiness. They have done a really good job of building Akash to be this feeling-less person from the time he worshiped Radha when we first met them. I think he said it all in the precap - "nobody cares about me so I have to steal from my own house." This is behaviour that Radha described him as having all his life... he feels entitled to something he is not getting so he steals. Here's hoping that the support of the family and SP's support will help Radha reach out to the human in Akash.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

angakenirmalac99saf24AngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radhapickachu

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jyoti06

[QUOTE=jikky_84]
What Gayatri asked was different .. She gave everything to AKash while Yash was made to stay in a servant's room

If u see Mahabharat , there Bheeshma was not a servant .. in fact he was a major decision maker of the family .. people respected him .. but he never took the leadership seat as promised to Satyavati ... he always remained  the sidey to the main leader

so here Yash will hv his own share and property too but he will b like Pankaj and Pratik only .. the main leader might b AKash ...

Today I did get such signs  ... Because Radha will not want Akash to become a thief here and get more beatings from Yash or SP .. so to save Akash from becoming a criminal ,  she might give in to his demand Ouch

wait leadership matlab??
Akaash will make decisions and put it on yash while yash will agree to it???
The difference would be only that G3 had given love + property to akash too but in radha's case she will only give leadership to yashConfused.

nirmalac99Samanalysesaf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

cssudha IF-Rockerz
cssudha
cssudha

Now I do get a feeling that Aakash and Ishita might plot against AarYa differently !! Aakash may want this PV to happen to rule SM and Ishita doesn't want it as it was AarYa's plan but eventually PV happens and Ishita gets still charged up with her vengeance !! In the end its AarYa who were been targeted and so I feel the next track gonna be Aakash-Ishita v/s AarYa!!

I also guess if once Aakash was given the authority , I dont think he would listen to Ishita anymore!!

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radhapickachu

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Even spoilers did not prepare me for that hug coz I nearly embarassed myself infront of mom and dad, my better half and our servant and a lot of other people,when I said! "oye hoi"!Blushing

The next best scene was Bua going ballistic with her verbal diarrhea!

And I loved how nearly Ishita got caught.

I was getting confused with 'Don't go and please go scenario!"LOL

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 12:19pm

nirmalac99saf24Samanalysejyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

pickachu IF-Stunnerz
pickachu
pickachu

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by AngeloScuro

Even spoilers did not prepare me for that hug coz I nearly embarassed myself infront of mom and dad, my better half and our servant when I said! "oye hoi"!Blushing

LOLLOL!
Bhai u have not watched that SBS segment..It was shown in that segmentEmbarrassed

nirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06jikky_84anoneeSri_Radha

anonee IF-Sizzlerz
anonee
anonee

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:20pm | IP Logged
Fun post based on today's episode:

nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

AngeloScuro IF-Rockerz
AngeloScuro
AngeloScuro

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by pickachu

Bidaai ho bidaai everypne agreed for punar vivaahParty!

I think it's  Badai Hoa!!

Bidaai means leave you back, is it not!!!Embarrassed

Edited by AngeloScuro - 10 April 2013 at 12:23pm

saf24Samanalysejyoti06anoneejikky_84pickachuSri_Radha

Go to top