Punar Vivah

India-Forums

Punar Vivah
Punar Vivah

10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries (Page 16)

Loveforlife IF-Sizzlerz
Loveforlife
Loveforlife

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:47am | IP Logged
@jyo... what you have written makes perfect sense... Clap

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06pickachuSri_Radha

jikky_84 IF-Sizzlerz
jikky_84
jikky_84

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:49am | IP Logged
@ Jyo,

I am not sure if they go by that because wasn't that the same thing G3 did with Yash too for Akash. G3 also wanted Yash to leave everything for Akash and he was ready too. But if the same things happen, then it will look like a repetition.

Yash was ready to leave everything for his mother then and now father, so there is no difference. Leadership could be given to Akash but I don't think he can ask for the property. What is the use of a leadership when no one wants to listen to him? Yahs is a leader because all think he is doing the right and they loves him. But what about Akash, no one really respects him even.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

ananda29padmavarnirmalac99SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06pickachuSri_Radha

DMKJ_VB IF-Rockerz
DMKJ_VB
DMKJ_VB

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged
@ Jyo- Awesome prediction! I so hope that happens! Radha will ask her own son to sacrifice becoz she has right upon him...and in this way she will repent for her sin against Gayatri! And once again its Yash who has to come forward and drink the poison to save the family...ala Lord Shiva ( ...( he promised Gayatri that he would never let the family break apart..and Radha might remind him that)...

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojyoti06jikky_84Sri_Radha

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:51am | IP Logged
Where did Akash get the keys of the safe from?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:59am | IP Logged
CVs proved that they indeed stalk us because the most common question which we keep asking about why SP's marriage is given in 1 months time only  was actually asked by Akash LOLLOL .. So Akash was actually the voice of viewers in a way LOLLOL

Whether we agree or not with Aarti-Yash's reply is a different debate but I m glad that the question about 1 month time span was indeed raised in the show itself and mayb CVs r trying to indicate that we viewers too r behaving like Akash by again and again cribbing about the 1 month time span LOL but we  r not really questioning other things like how right after a month Akash is celebrating holi with his friends with alcohol in the house or  how he is being insensitive towards his mother's death too and remembers his Gayatri maa only when he wants to create chaos or divide in the house OuchOuch,... So CVs played a smart game here Wink...

Coming to AarYa reply about the 1 month time span , hmm I dont fully agree with them that SP was so lonely that he could not even wait for few more months to do this punarvivah Stern Smile but then if I look at it from AarYa's POV , it makes sense because they wanted to stabilise the ship which was almost drowning post Gayatri's death since the captain of the ship that is SP , was almost sinking in depression because of this sudden death of his wife Ouch and mayb AarYa felt at such an old age these r dangerous signs and so the whole rush for this PV especially when they actually had a readymade bride available in Radha maa LOL who was none other than Yash'sa motherr too Smile

What I loved in the scene was Yash's confidence with which he told Akash to leave if he wants LOLbecause by now Yash fully realised that AKash is all talk and no action LOL... Yash also knows that AKash really has no emotions for any of his mother ..He only knows how to use his relations to get the power in his hand .. thats it Approve... He wanted to stop this punarvivah not because he feels SP-Radha r doing any sin , but because he wanted divide and rule in the house so that Yash can b removed from leader's seat Ouch but now like I said , if Akash emotionally blackmails Radha and if she agrees to give that same leadership to Akash by taking it away from Yash post her PV with SP , then I can bet Akash will b the first person to stand in support of this punarvivah  LOLOuchOuch

In short CVs actually proved that no matter how much we defend Akash but his character will remain the same greedy heartless and powerhungry fellow who will support his relationships as per his own gains Smile...

Radha too knows it  , reason why she never approached AKash after entering Scindia mansion because she knows that Akash is power hungry Ouch...Today Radha actually confessed that lack of proper parenting results in a child going the wrong path and here I feel she meant it for Akash who never got proper parenting since he never got that guidance of a father and now its too late .,.. Akash wont understand even if they try Smile... He will now only look for materialistic gains out of relationships rather than love Smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

TAPDpadmavarnirmalac99smileymj10saf24DMKJ_VBSamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radha

TAPD Goldie
TAPD
TAPD

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:01pm | IP Logged
Well said JyotiClap

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

saf24SamanalyseAngeloScurojikky_84Sri_Radha

Abby-GC-Crazy IF-Sizzlerz
Abby-GC-Crazy
Abby-GC-Crazy

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
Awesome episode... Big smile
Though I still feel all were kinda selfish towards Radha.. but its fine as long as they seemed to realize their mistake and wont insult Radha again and instead would respect her...

Loved the little AarYa moment.. Embarrassed
it was sooo cute... Heart loved how Aarti had forgotten all were there.. Wink
and Yash's "thank you Mrs. Scindia." Big smile Heart

Bua ji was so funny.. LOL ROFL her expressions when she called Radha the best and then at the time of her self-thought... OMG!! I would have died laughing... ROFL ROFL

Akash has gone all mad.. he thinks.. it would be the same situation as in the time when he tried to leave when Gayatri was there.. but this time things are gonna be different.. Yash isnt on any promise and this time its about the happiness of his father and mother.. and so Akash's plan wont work... Tongue

Looking forward to tomorrow eagerly... Big smile

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

nirmalac99smileymj10SamanalyseAngeloScurosaf24jyoti06jikky_84LoveforlifeSri_Radhapickachu

jyoti06 Channel Moderator
jyoti06
jyoti06

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by jikky_84

@ Jyo,

I am not sure if they go by that because wasn't that the same thing G3 did with Yash too for Akash. G3 also wanted Yash to leave everything for Akash and he was ready too. But if the same things happen, then it will look like a repetition.

Yash was ready to leave everything for his mother then and now father, so there is no difference. Leadership could be given to Akash but I don't think he can ask for the property. What is the use of a leadership when no one wants to listen to him? Yahs is a leader because all think he is doing the right and they loves him. But what about Akash, no one really respects him even.

What Gayatri asked was different .. She gave everything to AKash while Yash was made to stay in a servant's room

If u see Mahabharat , there Bheeshma was not a servant .. in fact he was a major decision maker of the family .. people respected him .. but he never took the leadership seat as promised to Satyavati ... he always remained  the sidey to the main leader

so here Yash will hv his own share and property too but he will b like Pankaj and Pratik only .. the main leader might b AKash ...

Today I did get such signs  ... Because Radha will not want Akash to become a thief here and get more beatings from Yash or SP .. so to save Akash from becoming a criminal ,  she might give in to his demand Ouch

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

padmavarnirmalac99saf24SamanalyseAngeloScuroLoveforlifejikky_84Sri_Radha

Go to top