lulujjjj thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
@saf   πŸ‘πŸΌ its a classic creation.
Pearl_27 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: saf24

@ Pearl: Thank you so much πŸ˜ƒ Hope all is well with you

Hey!! Saf...all is well.πŸ€—Thank you for asking.

Now since I am commenting...

@Angel That is a fabulous Gif,πŸ‘ and I loved the two "Punar Vivaah Zindabaad" Pictures. That was epic.🀣

@Jyo I loved all your comments.πŸ‘

@Shobhs Nice take.πŸ‘

@Sam Great take!πŸ‘

@Zet Fabulous Picture take and Episode take.πŸ‘

@Radha
Great creations and take.πŸ‘

@Indu Loved reading your take and completely agree about Maya's reaction.πŸ˜†

And everyone,I can't take everybody's name now...But...LOVED reading all the posts.πŸ‘ LOVE you guys too!!!!πŸ€—
Edited by Pearl_27 - 11 years ago
saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Pearl: That's good to hear.

@ Naeema: Thanks a lot
psaniya thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
@ Jyo, Nice analysis as usual.

Soon I am having my exams so not able to be on forum regularly.

We had discussed about Bhishma and Yash, the similarities in the characters. I just wanted to share a few more thoughts on that.

In the era of Mahabharat or similar days, usually the elder son became the crown prince n so Devavrat was suppose to be. He left that position for the sake of his father's happiness. But as per Mahabharat, though Bhishma was uncrowned prince, he was the real ruller of the kingdom. Though he never sat on the thorne, the kingdom was run by him. Post Shantanu, he was the real ruler. None of his step brothers were as brave n intelligent as him so he looked after the kingdom when his step brothers were alive. Post their death, even though Pabdu sat on the throne, being an elder one in the family Bhishma's advise was always taken n indirectly the kingdom was run by him then also.

Everybody knew that he will never do any harm to them for the sake of the thorne n kingdom so nobody ever mind to follow his advise. It was only when Duryodhan started his dirty games for the sake of the kingdome, Bhishma was in soup as he never wanted to do inustice to anybody but at the same time he could not support Pandavas openly as he was bound to take care of the kingdom.

Coming to Yash Scindia, Yash is not the elder one n so not a eligible candidate for being a crown price. But at the same time the leadership qualities of him made SP to make him crown prince. His brothers, Pankaj- Prateek knew that Yash will do no harm to them or snatch any of their rights or property so did not mind him being the leader of the SM. For Yash it does not matter whether he is given this post or not. He is boud to take care of his family whetehr he is crown prince or not.

So even if tomorrow, Akash blackmails Radha n if she agrees due to any reason to make Akash, a leader of SM, its not going to change the senario. Yash will give this leadership to Akash but will be a watch dog on each nevry single movement of Akash so that any decision of Akash does not harm his family. Uilimately, the uncrowned prince, Yash Scindia will be the direct or indirect ruler of SM.

But if this responsibility will be given to Akash, then probably Radha will ask him to prove himself n during all this we may see Akash getting transformed. Ultimately he might himself will give the leadership to Yash again.

Bhishma unwillingly had to support Duryodhan against Pandavas. I just hope, Yash should never be in such situation. He should never support any wrong.

ssroomani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5

@Jyo:  Thanks!   If it makes you laugh, it must be good...you are one of the queens of humor on the DC!  πŸ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Saniya ; When I made my assmption yesterday by connecting it with Bhishma story , thats what I meant that even if Akash is given the crown so that he stays in the house and dont stoop down to anymore cheap tactics , but Yash will still b the main decision maker of the house just like Bhishma and eventually Akash himself might realise his faults depending on how SP-Radha deals with Akash πŸ€”...

In mahabharat today noone really remembers the ruler  but all remembers the main decision maker Bhishma ... so thats what might b shown here too ..

@Shobha : There r many humour queens in DC from Deepti to Anonee to Raveena to now u too πŸ˜†πŸ˜³ and then we hv a humour king in Angel too πŸ˜ƒ
jyoti06 thumbnail
I wonder if in today's AarYa romantic scene , Ishhy baby is going to spy on them πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .. I really want her to spy and get jealous when Yash will give those badroom eye looks to Aarti πŸ˜ˆ
TAPD thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: jyoti06

I wonder if in today's AarYa romantic scene , Ishhy baby is going to spy on them πŸ˜›πŸ˜› .. I really want her to spy and get jealous when Yash will give those badroom eye looks to Aarti πŸ˜ˆ

it would be awesome to see Ishita spying on them and then burning with jealousy...
jyoti06 thumbnail
Originally posted by: TAPD

it would be awesome to see Ishita spying on them and then burning with jealousy...

And it can also open gates for future Track πŸ˜‰πŸ˜³πŸ˜³
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Good morning folks (its morning for me) - and good afternoon/evening/night to you depending on where you are!!

Hopefully you are eager to read and have a good laugh over my early morning fun post - well here it is: