Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Minu2201

@ jyoti  @ pickachu thank you so so much for giving such sweetest responses , on my post...it

means lot to me, thanks again, and keep motivating me so that I can contribute more on this forum !!

awww don't say this u r also a forum member😳!

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Action of Yash ( Mission PV solved .. lets go for some CON-Session now ..Viewers complaining πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰)

Reaction of Bua ( Mere bhagwan ki kasam .. aankh marein yeh ladka public mein aankh marein πŸ˜²πŸ˜² ... SM's hawa paani is truely changing ... Where r u Gayuu 😲)

Action of Aarti ( Aage aage dekho hota hai kya 😈)

Reaction of Bua ( Gayu before I see this open CON-Sutra , I m coming to u in heaven 😭😭😭)

Double reaction of 2 Ram dulares ( Take us with u too Mayaaa 😳😳)

Triple reaction of AarYa  in same pic (  Ek ke saath do do free to heaven trip ...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•πŸ˜²πŸ˜•)

anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
JO the A/R is 🀣

JO thank you for the encouraging comment re: symbolism.

Yes, I too hope that Akaash is tamed jointly by SP-Radha with understanding and love instead of the old school method of punishment and fault finding!

Picky:  I have posted the symbolism take on MF

Sudha, Zet, Samana, JO and ALL great takes, comments and discussions!
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Happy Thursday Everyone...It's a brand you one so make it a memorable one! πŸ˜Š

@Indu: Good Morning Pal! 

@Jyo: Magnificent Analysis, Hun πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Tell me about it Aakash only remembers Gayatri when he wants to get his way he is using her even after death like he did while she was alive  but in the precap it looks like G3' picture leans forward when Aakash puts the bag on his shoulder and is about o leave the room which means that she disapprove of his actions I wonder if he will stop or try to leave when someone catches him πŸ€”

I would like to see AkShita going against AarYa and not Ishita using Aakash but the two of them working together to cause trouble for our couple πŸ˜‰

The AarYa hug was very natural and I loved the way Aarti didn't pay attention to the rest of the family until she was jolted out of her little world πŸ˜³ πŸ˜³

@Samana: Fab take Sweetie πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...It was a great episode indeed and yes a new dawn is right around the corner, I loved Vidhi standing up for herself and the look of proud on Vedika's face said it all...It was like she was saying it's about time πŸ˜‰

Radha being honest is what melted Vidhi haha true Radha made AarYa feel bad when she apologized on their behalves πŸ˜ƒ

The look on Ishita's face when Radha told them the truth well she had nothing and was looking red as a pepper πŸ˜› πŸ˜†...As for Aakash well I don't he just likes thing to be handed to him and when it doesn't happens he uses blackmail...he will continue to blackmail Radha until to owns up to what she did to him and asks for forgiveness but I don't see him wanting to mend his ways 

@Sudha: Awesome take Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘...haha it was great to see AkShita getting some eggs on their faces πŸ˜†...Well said about Rdha and SP's characters.

@Jyo (Reply to my take): Thanks Love! True Radha knew that they had great intentions but she didn't condone them lying to the rest of the family members, I loved the look she gave Aarti when she found out it was a lie and she shake her head "no" telling Aarti this is not done πŸ‘πŸΌ ❀️

@Meena: Thank you! πŸ˜ƒ

@Jyo (Reply to your A/R): Oh my that was too good, I read it about three poor buaji πŸ€£ πŸ€£ πŸ€£

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Don't have time for a proper take so just the main points:
  • Radha finds out that Vedika was not bitten by a snake but instead it was a ploy by Yash, Aarti and Vedika to get her back in the house.
  • When Vedika comes out walking, Vidhi cannot stop thanking Radha while Pankaj asks for forgiveness for the way she was treated by them. Radha however tells them the truth that it was a ploy with Ishita seeths in anger as her plan to expose Yash and Aarti went down the drain.
  • Radha thinks that her confession of the truth will make the family think less of her and so she prepares to leave but Vidhi stops her saying that her honesty has caused her to be elevated in her eyes, likening her to Gayatri and her position in their lives.
  • Vidhi and Pankaj are on opposite sides regarding SP and Radha's remarriage. Pankaj tries to get Vidhi on his side by saying that if she choses the remarriage that will be the end of their marriage but she holds her ground and stands for what she feels is right.
  • SP tells the family that he is leaving Bhopal to live in an Ashram. His sons beg him to stay back with them but he refuses saying he must go so Aarti asks Radha to stop him and she does by reminding him that he has a duty as a father still and without a father to guide them, things can get tough. He then decides to stay after telling them that they have always followed his wishes so now he will follow theirs.
  • Yash and Aarti hug where in her excitement Aarti forgets her surroundings while a shocked Yash tries not to act embarassed. He does however lean in to thank her when everyone's attention is diverted.
  • Ishita plotting to stop the punvar vivah and Akash coming to voice his displeasure especially at the fact that everyone has gone over to Yash and Aarti's side.
  • Bua's dialogues were funny as she changes sides quickly and is all praise for Radha as she fears that she could get thrown out.
  • Akash asking the family if they don't feel bad discussing SP's remarruage only a month after Gayatri's death. Yash gives him a fitting answer by saying that he should ask the same as Akash has only been drinking with his friends.
  • Akash realises that he won't be able to target Yash when he makes a comment about leaving the house and Yash supports it so he choses to target Radha instead
Looking forward to tomorrow's episode.
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
For those of you who are waking up good morning  😊.

Here is a fun post with which to begin yuor day:

saf24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
@ Samana, Jyo, Zet. Meena: Superb takes/symbolisms on the episode

@ Jyo: Loved your A/R
Loveforlife thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
@ awesome AR Jyo! πŸ˜†

Nice takes and discussions! πŸ‘

I am just thinking why does Askash need to steal? He is getting everything he wants staying in SM. Unless SP or Yash have put a stop on his spending. πŸ€”

Happy Gudi Padwa and a Happy New Year to all! 😊 Edited by Loveforlife - 11 years ago
InduG64 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
It feels so good to be on familiar grounds again. It's as if the broken, shiny, individual glass pieces of the kaleidoscope are finally aligning themselves and coming together to the still-fresh splendor of our show...seemingly far-fetched scenarios pulled right back up by some plausible explanations and justifications.

If the essence of my being has made me appoint myself the guardian of your solitude, then in living I have made my mark...

It's the dawn of a new era in the Scindia Mansion, even as democracy entered without so much as a preamble...just like that...in the garb of lessons of life, once again bringing in the message that nothing is constant in life. Change is the only constant...just as today is tomorrow's yesterday. This acceptance is what was missing thus far. Finally SP realized that tradition is a guide and not a jailer that you become prisoner of its rigid norms, but tradition simply means that we need to end what began well and continue what is worth continuing.

Radha's advent has brought the change in collective psyche of this family, not because she was a miracle worker but because she was honest and she did not hesitate to tell the truth. It would have been so easy for her to be a healer to the false snake venom and gather the glory...but, in that case, she would have been a quack, a pseudo-healer, and not the cleanser of heart as a mother is. Her coming clean with the truth and, more importantly, Vidhi, as the present first lady of the family, recognizing the sincerity behind the act meant honesty was back in business in the family. In one stroke Radha collected all goodwill and Ishita, for the first time, found herself checkmated...put down on the mat by the woman whom she wronged clandestinely. Even Maya understood the drift of the wind and knew she had to float along with it...if only to survive. Ishita's downtime has begun...because the pieces on the other side of the board are once again whole. (On an aside: This reminded me of the "mere paas Ma hai" dialogue of Deewar.πŸ˜› One can have all the wealth in the world, but you are nothing if you don't have your mother with you).

In all this Pankaj tried to hang on to the tail of the redundant belief and threatened his wife with a break up...but Vidhi knows her husband. She didn't flinch even once while calling his bluff and sticking to her stand. Inadvertently, Radha has already empowered the womenfolk with her honesty and forthrightness. Vidhi who had learnt to be a blind follower of the menfolk...lessons she got from Gaytari who had an irreversibly traditional mindset...stood up for what is right and that too so vocally, so steadfastly, and so resolutely. Vedika was a proud daughter today. There was a reason that the teenager felt closer to Aarti and Radha: It was not because they encouraged her to rebel against her parents; it was because in them she found the fearlessness to not only recognize the right thing but also to follow through with the right thing. She is young...she wants to see her parents practice in reality what they are so quick to verbally defend.

Suraj Pratap is enjoying this sense of freedom he is experiencing with the new awakening. Once he understood his folly and once he put words of acceptance and apology to the misdeeds done, it was if floodgates had opened and all the stagnant values that he was harboring all his life just flew out, allowing new springs of knowledge and understanding to spout. With Gayatri he had to be the controller and the master, but in Radha he sees an equal. Radha is independent...Radha doesn't need a crutch to walk...Radha is principled...Radha is honest. These were the very qualities that had once awaken pride and affection in SP...but that time these feelings were aroused by one lady who turned out to  be the harbinger of change in the family...his bahu Aarti. Radha and Aarti are very similar...in their attitude as well as their life choices. SP is able to appreciate Radha more because he found himself a broken man after his wife's sudden demise. He found he couldn't function anymore...and his entire existence was attacked with quakes. Under similar circumstances, Radha had held together not only herself but also Aakash for thirty long years...without breaking down and without looking around for crutches. He also acknowledged how like a silent shadow Radha took care of his needs as well his family's post Gayatri's death. He was all set to go to an Old Age Home...not even his sons's incessant pleas deterred him, but one gentle pointer by Radha regarding his importance gave him back his place in the eyes of his family, which he thought he had lost...and he changed his decision. SP was right when he said that a man will always need a woman for survival and to recognize his footing. By bowing to Radha's rationale and changing his decision, SP silently acquiesced to the remarriage.

There has been a lot of criticism of Radha regarding her lack of empathy for Aakash and her failure to approach him in order to correct him. I am going to give her the benefit of the doubt. We have heard what Aakash had to say regarding the baby swap...He cannot forgive her for the kidnapping that deprived him of his rightful life. Given what he feels about her, and given how Gayatri took over the mantle of being Aakash's mother, Radha's guilt and the fact that she must have felt that she has no rights on Aakash anymore would have caused her to distance herself from Aakash. When Gayatri was alive, neither Aakash nor Gayatri would have entertained Radha trying to rein in Aakash. After Gayatri died, Aakash became too drunk with his new-found wealth, which caused him to probably deride Radha more for what she had done. After all he missed having all this because of her. The more his disappointment grew in Radha, the more Ishita pushed him against her with her clever maneuvers, till a time came when he spewed filth against the mother he had known all his life. He needs her...no doubt...but a hapless, cornered Radha was no help to him. This marriage will empower her as well as make her guide a lost father that SP is at the moment. Now that SP has underwent a change of perceptions, he will be able to take charge of his errant son with Radha's help. Radha may have been gently pulling up Yash and Aarti for their truancy today but when she mentioned the importance of a father and how his lack can cause the children to go astray, she may have had Aakash in mind.

I simply love how the CVs have woven the logic and reasoning in favor of this marriage so soon after Gayatri's demise, especially when both are at the twilight of their ages.

That's it friends. Oho...one more thing...Maya's reaction: Priceless!!!πŸ˜ƒ

Have a nice day.😊

Edited by InduG64 - 11 years ago
Zetter thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@Indu: Marvelous Analysis Pal πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...Like Samana and Jyo said in their takes as well as you "It is a new dawn" indeed in the SM, Vidhi made her daughter proud last night when she stood her ground and didn't let Pankaj sway her decision πŸ‘πŸΌ πŸ˜ƒ

Aakash doesn't know that without one's mother's blessings that person isn't anything, he can't forgive Radha for what she did years ago and it's understandable but to disrespect her the way he does that's not done plus he has proven once again that he doesn't understand a mother's love 

I can't get over how SP was ready to walk away despite his sons' plead but the moment radha told him about how much his children needed his guidance and love no matter how grown up they might be, he gave in and decided to stay πŸ˜› πŸ˜³

@Saf: Fantastic take my friend and thank you πŸ‘ πŸ€—

@Meena: πŸ˜† Poor Aakash he should have never trusted Boa πŸ˜› 🀣