Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pickachu thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: DMKJ_VB

@ Jyo- Awesome prediction! I so hope that happens! Radha will ask her own son to sacrifice becoz she has right upon him...and in this way she will repent for her sin against Gayatri! And once again its Yash who has to come forward and drink the poison to save the family...ala Lord Shiva ( ...( he promised Gayatri that he would never let the family break apart..and Radha might remind him that)...

Why only yash has to drink poison?
Is it right to make one son suffer just to give right to other son?
Radha had done that mistake once time but this time too she would do that mistake out of guilty??

Samanalyse thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Ah, PV is back and properly now! Feels really good. πŸ˜Š

What Radha did today is precisely what Yash, Aarti and Vedika needed: parenting. She didn't shout at them or tell them off for lying to the family but accepted their mistake and begged forgiveness on their behalf. That made them feel worse than any other possible punishment could have, and Radha gave their antics the perfect name: nadaani. Yash and Aarti may be more mature than the rest of the members of the family because of the traumatic experiences in their lives, but they have a lot more growing up to do, and SP and Radha will form a wonderful team to help them learn the reigns of leadership.

Today's episode was beautiful mostly because it heralded the death of an old regime and the birth of a new one, one governed by equality, justice and honesty between all the members of the family and it is SP's honest confession and repentance for his deeds as well as Radha's refusal to take credit for something she hadn't done that brought this revolution about. SP articulated it the best when he said that all this time his family has been functioning only on his orders... today he would try out carrying out their requests. Radha's honesty opened the door for more honest communication between all members of the family and we can see now how the Scindias will be different under this new leadership: Aarti and Yash are put in their place when they cross the line, but are duly appreciated for their intentions, Vidhi speaks for herself and stands up to Pankaj, making herself a strong role model for her daughter [it was so wonderful to see that pride in Vedika's eyes], and the family all listen to each other and reach a decision together, where each member feels empowered.

This is where I predicted the downfall of Ishita. When there are no cracks left for her to drive a wedge into, how will she continue her chaos-creating behaviour? Today Radha removed the potential for her to create havoc by coming clean herself and making a space where it was safe for all to do so. The only crack left is that between Radha and Akash. Radha has not faced up to her mistake of stealing him from his rightful place in the Scindia family and until she does, he has the power to blackmail her and make her feel reprehensible about her decisions towards her own happiness. They have done a really good job of building Akash to be this feeling-less person from the time he worshiped Radha when we first met them. I think he said it all in the precap - "nobody cares about me so I have to steal from my own house." This is behaviour that Radha described him as having all his life... he feels entitled to something he is not getting so he steals. Here's hoping that the support of the family and SP's support will help Radha reach out to the human in Akash.
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: jyoti06

wait leadership matlab??
Akaash will make decisions and put it on yash while yash will agree to it???
The difference would be only that G3 had given love + property to akash too but in radha's case she will only give leadership to yashπŸ˜•.

cssudha thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Now I do get a feeling that Aakash and Ishita might plot against AarYa differently !! Aakash may want this PV to happen to rule SM and Ishita doesn't want it as it was AarYa's plan but eventually PV happens and Ishita gets still charged up with her vengeance !! In the end its AarYa who were been targeted and so I feel the next track gonna be Aakash-Ishita v/s AarYa!!

I also guess if once Aakash was given the authority , I dont think he would listen to Ishita anymore!!
AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Even spoilers did not prepare me for that hug coz I nearly embarassed myself infront of mom and dad, my better half and our servant and a lot of other people,when I said! "oye hoi"!☺️

The next best scene was Bua going ballistic with her verbal diarrhea!

And I loved how nearly Ishita got caught.

I was getting confused with 'Don't go and please go scenario!"πŸ˜†Edited by AngeloScuro - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngeloScuro

Even spoilers did not prepare me for that hug coz I nearly embarassed myself infront of mom and dad, my better half and our servant when I said! "oye hoi"!☺️

πŸ˜†πŸ˜†!
Bhai u have not watched that SBS segment..It was shown in that segment😳
anonee thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Fun post based on today's episode:

AngeloScuro thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: pickachu

Bidaai ho bidaai everypne agreed for punar vivaahπŸ₯³!

I think it's  Badai Hoa!!

Bidaai means leave you back, is it not!!!😳
Edited by AngeloScuro - 11 years ago
pickachu thumbnail

Originally posted by: AngeloScuro

I think it's  Badai Hoa!!

Bidaai means leave you back, is it not!!!😳

Don't knwπŸ˜†!
Chalo badai hoga😳

jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
@Abby  : I loved that little AarYa moment too πŸ˜³... that hug of Aarti out of excitement was just so natural .. poor Yash could see all his brothers trying to look elsewhere while Aarti was not ready to leave him πŸ˜†πŸ˜† .. awww Aarti is such a kid ..😳... I guess tomorrow Mr and Mrs Scindia will find their private moment in kids room finally πŸ˜†πŸ˜›

@Samana : I agree that Radha dealt with the whole Snake bite lie very sensibly without really lecturing them or shouting at them about right and wrong but directly apologising on behalf of them in front of Vidhi to indirectly make AarYa and Vedika realise that u can never solve any problem with lies or deceit πŸ‘πŸΌ... No wonder Vidhi was all impressed with Radha maa's honesty πŸ˜†... She realised that today it was a golden opportunity for her to take advantage of the whole lie and become a mother figure in front of them but she dint do that and this is what impressed Vidhi ...

Coming to Akash  , I dont think he will change Samana ... he will misuse the whole apology of Radha  to get his leadership in the house and become the ruler .. the whole bhishma thing had a reason .. also the actor is not interested to play the good boy  role .. he wants to stick to what he is doing now  and he will continue to do so even after 100 apologises by Radha 😊
Edited by jyoti06 - 11 years ago