10/4 Dragon Club: Snakebites and Sorries - Page 2

Posted: 11 years ago
Sam lovely title ya !! πŸ˜†

Zetter , wonderful picture take!! Loved the bold parts!! So true!! πŸ‘
super duper pic analysis Zetter!πŸ‘

very true about Akash and respecting!
I think today's episode will focus more on family finally giving their nod to SP-Radha PV after seeing Radha's honesty and then a emotional family hug of all πŸ€”

AarYa moment might happen tomorrow when Yash might take Aarti to kids room and remind her that Aayu is coming soon and then we might hv some romantic moment πŸ˜›

CVs mostly reserve all romantic moments on trp day ..that is thursday  πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
Hope we don't have to wait another day for romanceπŸ˜•
I am really hoping for Radha not to be negative...
@Jyo: Great post Dear πŸ‘ πŸ‘ πŸ‘...I think we are over analyzing the promo πŸ˜‰ πŸ˜†

I don't think Radha will turn negative that would be suicide on the CVs' part especially since they are trying to send out a message to the public that seniors have the right to get a second chance also.
wonderful, just waiting mask surprise come out
Is it bad that more than the AarYa scene itself, I am hoping for a cute scene with the kids beforehand, given that the romance takes place in the kids' room? I love my family scenes and I just love watching AarYa as parents more than anything else, even more than hot-hot romance! πŸ˜³
@Sudha @TAPD: Thank you Sweeties πŸ€—
Originally posted by jyoti06

Smiley many many happy returns of the day to u πŸ€—... May all your wishes come true on this day and may God bless u with lots of love , happiness and success in life .. Enjoy this day to the fullest πŸ₯³

Aww, thanks Jyo dear.. That was so sweet of you.. Thank You.. πŸ€—