Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Posted: 11 years ago
This content was originally posted by: Yankees

LMAOoo.. Omnipotence is Zaxo? 

this thread will soon turn into member-bashing thread and i was abt to start that but i'll lay off. πŸ˜†

This person claimed to be a girl/guy/14year/college student/fifth grader. *pure mind-fcuk* 

Miss Meena( or Yankees- I'm an MID but looks like you yourself had to create another ID. Suffered a ban? Welcome to Omni's league...even if it was a self ban.)

Yes I'm omnipotence. Yes i'm Zaxo. Yes I operated various ids/ faked personalites and did every damn thing which pleased me. At many times, i've admitted that i'm a troll. I come here for entertainment. Whatever I do is non of your bloody businessπŸ₯±. Most of the peeps know that i'm a troll. There's no bloody thing as "self respect" or "dignity" on a virtual crappy webpage. Not for me at least. Its no secret that most of us do operate or did in fact operate MIDs at some point in time. I've openly admitted how i've done as such in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Unlike others though, I do not put up a facade. Wana be my virtual friend, then accept me on my facevalue. I ain't changing myself for a fanbot/ moderator or a pink panther. Those who've known me virtually still have a high opinion of me. Whether i acted as 13 year old fangirl to piss the other fans or 14 year old to piss certain set of fans or as Zaxo, it was/is my bloody choice. There's no f**king thing you or anyone can do about. πŸ˜­ Bitch about me? SureπŸ˜‰. It's a virtual life. Anything and everything goes around. Still better than some self righteous peeps. I say continue with the game instead of targetting a member personally. I seriously could care less about what you reveal now. I've nothing to hide. Instead, i'm proud to be a troll :)  Whenever i could spare time, I'll troll here on IF :) We're not getting hooked up nor do we know each other personally. Why give a flying f**k about an IF ID or the ID operator who can become an imposter and befriend you anytime? Worked well before. Didn't it?. I'm still not arrested for it.  I guess it doesn't make me a cyber criminal. πŸ˜†

None of your pinkish replies will be entertained in anyway. Wana question? Get a warrant first will yaπŸ˜‰

Good day to ya and "TIME OUT"πŸ˜‰

πŸ˜†

LMAO.. dude, you seriously didn't need to dedicate a whole excerpt to me.  Didn't give a fcuk before nor do I give any fcuks now, I didn't bring you up here. Waste of my time to sit here and read your crap. 

Carry on with your multiple personalities. πŸ₯³

EDIT: you obviously gave fcuks abt my post and thats why you went crying to Aahana to get it edited.

_____________________________________________________________________________________

You mean the same way you never gave a fcuk but still had to justify it? I guess we indeed are on same league. Time's money ya see. You do waste it by digging virtual historyπŸ˜†. Let me tell ya panther, vijay ain't gonna pay you for that nor will KDSπŸ˜‰ 

Edited? Yea sure. A pink stain on someone's brain indeed. Why wouldn't i delete your quote then? # I love pink heads.πŸ˜‰ 
Edited by Omnipotence - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Someone try to guess mine πŸ˜†

My username sounds like a C grade movie but can't be it. I already googled.

Any other hint?πŸ˜†
Cutiepie_Rani thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
preity*zinta it is! πŸ‘πŸΌ (miss her)!
souro thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Kal El

Someone try to guess mine πŸ˜†

Film from which decade?
This content was originally posted by: Chamaila-Kutrea

Correct Somy.

Next- Aditya Chopra's babe.πŸ˜†

"mukherjeebabe"? Is it?
Supari_khala thumbnail