Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

Yep Akshay is right now guess the damned member already!😑

🀣

Robin is the only Akshay fan I remember form that thread πŸ˜†
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7

No. K-Sean is from J.Sean. This Akshay fan's name is attached to a popular restaurant.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
moomin4455 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Omnipotence

Miss Meena( or Yankees- I'm an MID but looks like you yourself had to create another ID. Suffered a ban? Welcome to Omni's league...even if it was a self ban.)

Yes I'm omnipotence. Yes i'm Zaxo. Yes I operated various ids/ faked personalites and did every damn thing which pleased me. At many times, i've admitted that i'm a troll. I come here for entertainment. Whatever I do is non of your bloody businessπŸ₯±. Most of the peeps know that i'm a troll. There's no bloody thing as "self respect" or "dignity" on a virtual crappy webpage. Not for me at least. Its no secret that most of us do operate or did in fact operate MIDs at some point in time. I've openly admitted how i've done as such in the past and will continue to do so in the future. Unlike others though, I do not put up a facade. Wana be my virtual friend, then accept me on my facevalue. I ain't changing myself for a fanbot/ moderator or a pink panther. Those who've known me virtually still have a high opinion of me. Whether i acted as 13 year old fangirl to piss the other fans or 14 year old to piss certain set of fans or as Zaxo, it was/is my bloody choice. There's no f**king thing you or anyone can do about. πŸ˜­ Bitch about me? SureπŸ˜‰. It's a virtual life. Anything and everything goes around. Still better than some self righteous peeps. I say continue with the game instead of targetting a member personally. I seriously could care less about what you reveal now. I've nothing to hide. Instead, i'm proud to be a troll :)  Whenever i could spare time, I'll troll here on IF :) We're not getting hooked up nor do we know each other personally. Why give a flying f**k about an IF ID or the ID operator who can become an imposter and befriend you anytime? Worked well before. Didn't it?. I'm still not arrested for it.  I guess it doesn't make me a cyber criminal. πŸ˜†

None of your pinkish replies will be entertained in anyway. Wana question? Get a warrant first will yaπŸ˜‰

Good day to ya and "TIME OUT"πŸ˜‰

Go Omni and tell 'em like it is! You know when people are talking about your MIDs and IDs you've made it big- you have all the fame you need now. Give up the day job because life begins and ends with IF don't you know?

πŸ˜†
Edited by moomin4455 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Robin is the only Akshay fan I remember form that thread πŸ˜†

FINALLY!!!!πŸ₯³

Robin from Red Robin the Burger joint. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
khoslakadhokla thumbnail

Originally posted by: Dexterkilaila

FINALLY!!!!πŸ₯³

Robin from Red Robin the Burger joint. πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

Heyyy! That counts as fast food!!! πŸ˜‘πŸ˜†
Nishita123 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5
^ Dex...OMG...sahi dimaag ka dahi ho gaya πŸ˜†πŸ˜†
 Yeah Burger is considered as  fast  food right ?? πŸ˜†
Edited by Nishita123 - 11 years ago
Supari_khala thumbnail
No there is no drive through and you have to sit down and eat. So it ain't fast food.πŸ˜†πŸ˜†