Tahira-2013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by Tahira-2013

Originally posted by swaronswaron

Originally posted by Tahira-2013

sorry to say but i don't agree with you
i don't think so we have right to talk about someone's personal life

coming to your post , i remember shantanu and vrinda's interview on vrinda's birthday and he was really sweet in that IV he was just dam cute and dam sweet to vrinda
swayam as a character can change but shantanu as a person i don't think so

i'm not a  big swaron fan but i have respect for shantanu and i really like him as a person
if you are talking about the change after becoming popular , than i think you sould watch interviews of other actors , believe me shantanu is much better than them
he was just a shy person who has now more confidence
interacting with his fans is not wrong you should be happy that atleast he is now talking because pehle toh woh bhi nahi hota tah

sorry to swarons fans and to TM if someone is hurt because of my comment

im happier as a  fan that he talks now..coz pehle ke interviews mein generally Kas , maccy,sam, archie hi baat karte the(they are the most talkitive) but now m happy that he too interacts ..whats wrong in that ?Confused

yeah thats what i mean , pehle koi usse kuch bolne kaha deta tha  LOL btw pehle sirf vrinda thi ab shantanu bhi aagaya hai usse join karne ke liye Tongue , and the biggest thing is ke usse shamil karne wala uska hi fan hai Confused
well i respect shantanu as person may be i'm not a swaron fan but i'm a shantanu fan who respect him a lot

Im glad that  fans respect the actors and also each other Hug

sure dear i respect actors and also fans , sabki apni apni joice hai , yeah i accept khabi khabi main zaida kuch bolti hoon but woh sirf character ke liye hai , i will never bash an actor because it can hurt them , and i don't wan't to become a reason behind someone's pain , they are actors and we should respect them , we get to see such a awesome show because of them , so we should thank them , in place of bashing someone

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunatrisha19swaronswaron_Deepika_

Shivanee28 Senior Member
Shivanee28
Shivanee28

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:02pm | IP Logged
I don't understand. What do you mean? Very confusing. And if the bottom line is that you have problem with shan sir then I disagree. He has changed. But change is very positive. He is talented, as actor, dancer, choreographer and still he is a great and humble human being. And I really cant see why people would hate him? Emphasis on him. Sir ke upar and dont wanna know

bumblebeelunatrisha19swaronswaron_Deepika_

Swaronvrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Swaronvrushan
Swaronvrushan

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
I dnt understand the point f making this post qhen u r nt able to give single reason as to y u dont like him...he was the frst person to request his fans nt to send expensive gift as he wants their luv nd blessing nd nt expensive items...ya he has changed...he has started interacting more, he s more confident...

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunatrisha19yasri_bellaSwan_swaronswaron

flirteyed IF-Dazzler
flirteyed
flirteyed

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:14pm | IP Logged
U know he jst being HIMSELF dese days nd i love him for dat! Thanx for d humorous post!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19_bellaSwan_KriShaReYam

-dark.horse- IF-Sizzlerz
-dark.horse-
-dark.horse-

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
i cn just laugh over this topic..hahaha seriously...in past three months shantannu being the real shantannu...noo scripts fr the interviews..noo nuthing...he was himself..
n regarding acting...hahahaha u r a shantannu hater still u follows the show just to pin point him..wah wah...

_bellaSwan_tannuluvKriShaReYam

prakriti4u Senior Member
prakriti4u
prakriti4u

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
i didn't get it what did u actually mean?? he is most sweetest and humble person i have ever seen he never missbehave with anyone and being swayam he is always perfect he can never loose his charm he was is & will continue be the best... this post is literally insane!! and plz don't call urself a tannu fan you are insulting his fanbase by calling urself a tannu fan...

bumblebeelunatrisha19_bellaSwan_

tannuluv IF-Dazzler
tannuluv
tannuluv

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
wow this is superb ppl blame him and sometimes call  he dont care about his fans so he never active in FB and his relationship with his co-stars is not good blah blah...not he is coming out of his shell, he is been friendly with fans and his co-stars so you ppl have problem with that started hate him...well i said good for him but you ppl are forgetting the fact that when he entered D3 he is just 19 now he is 22 so i think you know that ppl changes and gain maturity with the time...so he is gaining that...and if i am not wrong i can clearly identify your problem with shantannu behaviour that is his closeness with co-stars to be more specify its with vrushika...and about his acting talent you are finding the difference bcs i think you are not watching D3 regularly...wo friedly behave kare ppl blame him bcs he is changed to good if he behaves as reserved person then also ppl blame him bcs he never gives importance to fans...whatever he do someone or the other have problem why who are we to decide how  he should behave???? he has his own life right...he never asked anyone of us to love him but we loved him for his work n personality now you are not liking it then pls leave him and move on...rather then calling him fake, manipulative person...one thing for shore if his behaviour changed like this when sneha is there they i think nobody have problem with that...sorry to bring SK and vruhsika here bcs you not giving any reasons so... 

._Molly_.prakriti4u_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannuluv

wow this is superb ppl blame him and sometimes call  he dont care about his fans so he never active in FB and his relationship with his co-stars is not good blah blah...not he is coming out of his shell, he is been friendly with fans and his co-stars so you ppl have problem with that started hate him...well i said good for him but you ppl are forgetting the fact that when he entered D3 he is just 19 now he is 22 so i think you know that ppl changes and gain maturity with the time...so he is gaining that...and if i am not wrong i can clearly identify your problem with shantannu behaviour that is his closeness with co-stars to be more specify its with vrushika...and about his acting talent you are finding the difference bcs i think you are not watching D3 regularly...wo friedly behave kare ppl blame him bcs he is changed to good if he behaves as reserved person then also ppl blame him bcs he never gives importance to fans...whatever he do someone or the other have problem why who are we to decide how  he should behave???? he has his own life right...he never asked anyone of us to love him but we loved him for his work n personality now you are not liking it then pls leave him and move on...rather then calling him fake, manipulative person...one thing for shore if his behaviour changed like this when sneha is there they i think nobody have problem with that...sorry to bring SK and vruhsika here bcs you not giving any reasons so... 

I dont think its only vrushika ..he is friendly with everyone ..we all saw VD's birthday segment...their bond was evident enough..we all know that he gets along with all the boys especially amar n mecy..he is also friendly  with sam..n vrushika for god's  sake is his co-star..its obvious that they would interact..plus since she is knew..it was his responsibility to mke her feel comfortable ...he is just opening up..wats wrong in that..what is wrong with people?DeadAngry

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 1:05pm

prakriti4u_bellaSwan_Gratitude_Me

Go to top