Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron47

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Originally posted by Neeti96

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?</font>

So him njoying himself, Trying to mke ppl smile nd cracking jkes in now considered as a changed personality in him?

He used to do those things before too but without any sort of Buttering/being too affectionate.

Exactly who is this person being buttered up? The cameraman maybe? Since Shantanu keeps offering him cake everytime it is cut?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavrushan_bellaSwan_MrsChandlerBing

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaronswaron

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?</font>

So him njoying himself, Trying to mke ppl smile nd cracking jkes in now considered as a changed personality in him?

He used to do those things before too but without any sort of Buttering/being too affectionate.

who is he buttering? whom is he being affectioante to? the whole D3 gang is very close to each other...all are affectionate

why is being affectionate a bad thing??? i mean, if he is close to certain people, like the cast, then why should he hide it??

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swaronswaron

--Destiny-- IF-Rockerz
--Destiny--
--Destiny--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged

</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">He used to do those things before too but without any sort of Buttering/being too affectionate.</font>

Buttering.. LOL... Where he ws buttering elaborate?? Nd him being affectionate.. I didnt knw affectionate hona paap h...

Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 April 2013 at 11:34am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

</font>
</font>

who is he buttering? whom is he being affectioante to? the whole D3 gang is very close to each other...all are affectionate

why is being affectionate a bad thing??? i mean, if he is close to certain people, like the cast, then why should he hide it??

exactly thats his personal life ..he can be close to anyone he wants 

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 11:23am

vrushansweetbutbroken

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:26am | IP Logged
sorry to say but i don't agree with you
i don't think so we have right to talk about someone's personal life

coming to your post , i remember shantanu and vrinda's interview on vrinda's birthday and he was really sweet in that IV he was just dam cute and dam sweet to vrinda
swayam as a character can change but shantanu as a person i don't think so

i'm not a  big swaron fan but i have respect for shantanu and i really like him as a person
if you are talking about the change after becoming popular , than i think you should watch interviews of other actors , believe me shantanu is much better than them
he was just a shy person who has now more confidence
interacting with his fans is not wrong you should be happy that atleast he is now talking because pehle toh woh bhi nahi hota tah

sorry to swarons fans and to TM if someone is hurt because of my comment

Edited by Tahira-2013 - 10 April 2013 at 11:31am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavrushanprakriti4uswaronswaronsweetbutbroken

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:31am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Tahira-2013

coming to your post , i remember shantanu and vrinda's interview on vrinda's birthday and he was really sweet in that IV he was just dam cute and dam sweet to vrinda

i'm not a  big swaron fan but i have respect for shantanu and i really like him as a person
if you are talking about the change after becoming popular , than i think you sould watch interviews of other actors , believe me shantanu is much better than them
interacting with his fans is not wrong you should be happy that atleast he is now talking because pehle toh woh bhi nahi hota tah

im happier as a  fan that he talks now..coz pehle ke interviews mein generally Kas , maccy,sam, archie hi baat karte the(they are the most talkitive) but now m happy that he too interacts ..whats wrong in that ?Confused

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 11:31am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunavrushansweetbutbroken

Tahira-2013 IF-Rockerz
Tahira-2013
Tahira-2013

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:37am | IP Logged

if you are talking about the change after becoming popular , than i think you sould watch interviews of other actors , believe me shantanu is much better than them

im happier as a  fan that he talks now..coz pehle ke interviews mein generally Kas , maccy,sam, archie hi baat karte the(they are the most talkitive) but now m happy that he too interacts ..whats wrong in that ?Confused

yeah thats what i mean , pehle koi usse kuch bolne kaha deta tha  LOL btw pehle sirf vrinda thi ab shantanu bhi aagaya hai usse join karne ke liye Tongue , and the biggest thing is ke usse shamil karne wala uska hi fan hai Confused
well i respect shantanu as person may be i'm not a swaron fan but i'm a shantanu fan who respect him a lot

vrushanswaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:50am | IP Logged

yeah thats what i mean , pehle koi usse kuch bolne kaha deta tha  LOL btw pehle sirf vrinda thi ab shantanu bhi aagaya hai usse join karne ke liye Tongue , and the biggest thing is ke usse shamil karne wala uska hi fan hai Confused
well i respect shantanu as person may be i'm not a swaron fan but i'm a shantanu fan who respect him a lot

Im glad that  fans respect the actors and also fans belonging to another fanbase Hug

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 11:55am

Go to top