Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

|Topic to be closed| (Page 3)

Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:10am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron47

Originally posted by Neeti96

What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?

I'm sorry but the title of your post itself is in a way 'bashing' him. And yes, if you're asking me whether he has changed, yes he has. He has become way more confident, happier and not to forget, he's been talking a lot during the interviews too.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeelunashruti1735_bellaSwan_MrsChandlerBingsweetbutbrokenswaronswaron

--Destiny-- IF-Rockerz
--Destiny--
--Destiny--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:12am | IP Logged

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?</font>

So him njoying himself, Trying to mke ppl smile nd cracking jkes in now considered as a changed personality in him?

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swaronswaron

roxxyg Senior Member
roxxyg
roxxyg

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:13am | IP Logged
I totally disagree with u foe me shantanu is still da same sweet n shy guy he was a year ago n he is da most sweetest persom frm da d3 cast i dont knw why people r hating him :-(
_Deepika_ IF-Sizzlerz
_Deepika_
_Deepika_

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:14am | IP Logged

What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?

Shantanu seem to be a LOT more confident and positive lately...i can't see the reason behind ur questions

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

<font color="#9900CC"><font face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" size="2">What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

</font>
</font>

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?</font>

So him njoying himself, Trying to mke ppl smile nd cracking jkes in now considered as a changed personality in him?

He used to do those things before too but without any sort of Buttering/being too affectionate.
MrsChandlerBing IF-Rockerz
MrsChandlerBing
MrsChandlerBing

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:15am | IP Logged
I didn't get the post Pinch shanTANNU has changed for good , he is interacting with his fans and of course his confidence level has been boost up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_swathi_swaronKriShaReYam

sweetbutbroken IF-Rockerz
sweetbutbroken
sweetbutbroken

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:16am | IP Logged

I'm sorry but the title of your post itself is in a way 'bashing' him. And yes, if you're asking me whether he has changed, yes he has. He has become way more confident, happier and not to forget, he's been talking a lot during the interviews too.

i agree.. yes shantanu has changed, but i feel he has changed for the better... before he used to be really shy and didn't say much in interviews and that was all nice and everything, but now he has become more confident... personally, i like seeing this more playful and confident side to shantanu so why is this change so bad?

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeeluna_bellaSwan_Anonymous--swaronswaron

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Originally posted by tannu_swayam

</font>
</font>

He used to do those things before too but without any sort of Buttering/being too affectionate.

who is he buttering? whom is he being affectioante to? the whole D3 gang is very close to each other...all are affectionate

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_bellaSwan_

Go to top