Channel V Dil Dosti Dance
Channel V Dil Dosti Dance

|Topic to be closed| (Page 2)

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tannu_swayam

Okay. Can u pls elaborate bout wat "changes" u r toking bout? Wich according to u z d reason behind all d hatred.. Pls enlighten me...

i have been wonderimg abt the same ConfusedSleepy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by vrushan

what do u mean
can u elabotate and make it clear a bit what the hell are u talking about?
and pls tell me are u really a swaron fan or shantanu fan.

i agree i mean what are you even talking about... even though i COMPLETELY disagree, i still have no clue as to why you hate him so much... u tlked about him changing a lot and being the same onscreen as offscreen... but in what way has he changed? and wat dont u like about his personality offscreen?? could u please elaborate and explain exactly what it us u dont like, because i can't see any difference and i still love Shantanu/Swayam as much as i used to.

I am not hating him.I am just asking for certain answers.
By Shantanu and Swayam being the same i meant that he is not acting how Swayam should.He seems distracted and not being able to connect to his character.He is being Shantanu ,who is not the same he used to be.
Anonymous-- IF-Dazzler
Anonymous--
Anonymous--

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

Edited by Neeti96 - 10 April 2013 at 11:03am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

bumblebeeluna._Molly_._bellaSwan_--Kshitz--MrsChandlerBingswaronswaron.wanderlust._Deepika_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron47

Originally posted by u-me-aur-D3

Originally posted by vrushan

what do u mean
can u elabotate and make it clear a bit what the hell are u talking about?
and pls tell me are u really a swaron fan or shantanu fan.

i agree i mean what are you even talking about... even though i COMPLETELY disagree, i still have no clue as to why you hate him so much... u tlked about him changing a lot and being the same onscreen as offscreen... but in what way has he changed? and wat dont u like about his personality offscreen?? could u please elaborate and explain exactly what it us u dont like, because i can't see any difference and i still love Shantanu/Swayam as much as i used to.

I am not hating him.I am just asking for certain answers.
By Shantanu and Swayam being the same i meant that he is not acting how Swayam should.He seems distracted and not being able to connect to his character.He is being Shantanu ,who is not the same he used to be.

fine prolly that may be your point of view...what do you mean by shantanu is not being himeslf//..do you know him personally to judge himConfused

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 11:03am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

trisha19swathi_swaron_Deepika_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:06am | IP Logged
also, i dont understand why have  "Some"  die-hard tanha fans turned into shantanu haters..wat is his fault if sneha left..he gotta move on with the new actress.. he has to act in anycase..i dont get the logicOuch

Edited by swaronswaron - 10 April 2013 at 11:08am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

--Kshitz--_Deepika_

swaron47 Groupbie
swaron47
swaron47

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Neeti96

What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?
Destiny_015 IF-Rockerz
Destiny_015
Destiny_015

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:07am | IP Logged
Originally posted by deep_Tanha

I beg to differ here ...i don't think Shantanu has lost his charm as an actor...he still enacts the scene with perfection..which reaches the audience ...with his facial expression and emotions expressed through eyes..he can change the mood of the whole scene...example being khamkaha sequence ...even the episodes on Reyam misunderstanding about Tanni-Rey relationship...he stole the whole lime light with his ACTING SKILLS...

Yes..the track seems dragged because of the script...not the ACTOR...the sequence is not interesting...Swaron story is not moving...and among all these negativity what keeps me glues to D3 is Shantanu Maheswari's flawless acting...

He is the person who is giving US 4 back to back performances in a single episode...which sheer hard work and dedication( V-day Spl) ...a small glimpse of his dedication ...to the show and to his fans

Enough said...I am proud to be a Shantanu Maheswari Fan

di to whom u r justifyng... Dese ppl hav chose to ignore all the thngs dat u said above u see..

Edited by tannu_swayam - 10 April 2013 at 11:07am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

swaronswaron IF-Rockerz
swaronswaron
swaronswaron

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by swaron47

Originally posted by Neeti96

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?

what was wrong with the interview Confused

Go to top