Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

Edited by Neeti96 - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: swaron47

I am not hating him.I am just asking for certain answers.
By Shantanu and Swayam being the same i meant that he is not acting how Swayam should.He seems distracted and not being able to connect to his character.He is being Shantanu ,who is not the same he used to be.

fine prolly that may be your point of view...what do you mean by shantanu is not being himeslf//..do you know him personally to judge him😕 Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail
also, i dont understand why have  "Some"  die-hard tanha fans turned into shantanu haters..wat is his fault if sneha left..he gotta move on with the new actress.. he has to act in anycase..i dont get the logic Edited by swaronswaron - 11 years ago
swaron47 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Neeti96

What "changes" has Shantanu undergone that make him such a unlikeable person? U didn't mention any of your reasons. Possibly because there aren't any.

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?
Destiny_015 thumbnail

Originally posted by: deep_Tanha

I beg to differ here ...i don't think Shantanu has lost his charm as an actor...he still enacts the scene with perfection..which reaches the audience ...with his facial expression and emotions expressed through eyes..he can change the mood of the whole scene...example being khamkaha sequence ...even the episodes on Reyam misunderstanding about Tanni-Rey relationship...he stole the whole lime light with his ACTING SKILLS...

Yes..the track seems dragged because of the script...not the ACTOR...the sequence is not interesting...Swaron story is not moving...and among all these negativity what keeps me glues to D3 is Shantanu Maheswari's flawless acting...

He is the person who is giving US 4 back to back performances in a single episode...which sheer hard work and dedication( V-day Spl) ...a small glimpse of his dedication ...to the show and to his fans

Enough said...I am proud to be a Shantanu Maheswari Fan

di to whom u r justifyng... Dese ppl hav chose to ignore all the thngs dat u said above u see..Edited by tannu_swayam - 11 years ago
swaronswaron thumbnail

I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?

what was wrong with the interview ðŸ˜•
Anonymous-- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

I'm sorry but the title of your post itself is in a way 'bashing' him. And yes, if you're asking me whether he has changed, yes he has. He has become way more confident, happier and not to forget, he's been talking a lot during the interviews too.
Destiny_015 thumbnail

<font size="2" face="Comic Sans MS, Times, serif" color="#ff0000">I didn't mention any because for that i would have to bash him.And that's not really the point of this post.But do you really think,that in his latest interviews,he is still the same?</font>

So him njoying himself, Trying to mke ppl smile nd cracking jkes in now considered as a changed personality in him?
roxxyg thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I totally disagree with u foe me shantanu is still da same sweet n shy guy he was a year ago n he is da most sweetest persom frm da d3 cast i dont knw why people r hating him :-(
_Deepika_ thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Shantanu seem to be a LOT more confident and positive lately...i can't see the reason behind ur questions