nitya96 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
she is unmarried and slept with a man...
now she is pregnant with an illegitimate child and is falling for a new evil man... yet she is still behaving as a victim... what a joke is this woman
i guess she is acting as weak and fainting to get sympathy for her mistakes
pathetic woman
because of her affair she killed a good womans life and brought shame to a whole family...
nandini has a huge heart and i am in awe of nandinis pure thoughts and straight forward nature... salute to nandini- the real indian woman with values

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Goldstar7 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Meera is also a victim no need to degrade her and start hate between fans of M and N respectively
nicegirl_good thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
She is not falling for a new evil man YET
She didn't know Ani was married
She made a mistake of being pregnant before marriage, but it's personal choice but safe sex should have been the way to go ..agreed
If Ani wasn't married and alive, then maybe they would have been married
she was IN LOVE with ani

and I like meera, she is not selfish if she was by now she would have announced her baby news , revealed the affair

ZAHARA. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: nitya89

now she is pregnant with an illegitimate child and is falling for a new evil man... yet she is still behaving as a victim... what a joke is this woman
pathetic woman
because of her affair she killed a good womans life and brought shame to a whole family...
nandini has a huge heart and i am in awe of nandinis pure thoughts and straight forward nature... salute to nandini- the real indian woman with values

I wouldn't say she's shameful. Yeah she's unmarried and slept with a man but then does other women in this era. If, however she was with many different men whilst with Ani then yes it would be shameful but she was loyal to him. As for falling for Agasthya, then I'm afraid that track hasn't yet actually happened yet. I don't think right now she is falling in love with him, but yeah I think he might be intrigued by her. And as for behaving like a victim, then in essence she is a victim. She didn't know about Nandini and that Ani was married. In her eyes, Ani was only hers! Same way Nandini thought Ani was only hers. Both Meera and Nandini are victims and yes, I agree that Ani is the culprit for stringing both women and hurting them. I don't think it'd be fair calling it "her affair" as like I said, Meera didn't know about the other side of the story. I agree that Nandini has a huge heart, and that's what I love about her character! She is selfless and of pure thoughts just like you said but then again Meera is selfless. The way she was about to leave without telling the truth about her and Ani, and her pregnancy was a selfless act to do. I think Meera is more straight forward than Nandini (at this point of time, anyway) like the way Meera told Balraj not to tell her how to dress or behave whilst Nandini becomes mute. I would say both women have high values, just one is modern and the other is more traditional. Apart from that, they are one and the same. =)
rhtpkcm thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
If meera stays in the house because of balraj that will cause nandini more pain, and I will dislike her even more...but she will. Ughhh I'm annoyed by her
aishwaryagayen thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
don't try and creta a rift between M and N fans for gods sake .. getting pregnanet with a man was her choice .. but hw she know tht the same man is getting someone else pregnant too .. ani is the man ... behind all this
KhatamKahani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
I haven't finished today's episode.

Meera is falling for Balraj? I well I guess she kind of is, if she falls for his pleading and crying and believes it to be genuine. ðŸ˜†

yehdil028 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
are u like trying deliberately to start fights and create a negative atmosphere in the forum?
Momrin thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
No its should b shame Ani..meera and nandini both r victim and no one is at fault..two timer men like ani r the real culprite..
nitalove thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nitya89

pathetic woman

i agree with you.100%