India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

why cvs why!!! (Page 2)

Justlikethat1 IF-Sizzlerz
Justlikethat1
Justlikethat1

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:53pm | IP Logged
Madhu, the CVs have lost the plot is all I can say.. they want to continue for eons and to make sure that the ratings sustain, they have to show Gopi crying for the tracks before that did not work..

So they have gone back to what they do best. Being SadisticDead

I for one have taken a step back. The domestic violence shown in the first year was in itself very horrible and I used to convince myself that Rashi and Urmi would pay for all of this one day. But the day they let Rashi get her get out of jail free card, I was sure that justice in SNS would never happen, everAngry

So now, the CVs have to show UrShi plotting and plotting and to make it more sadistic, Koki can be added to the mixture to be shown as the MIL from year one Dead So apart from seeing UrShi smirking at others in pain, we have Koki spewing anger on a hapless DIL and insult her. I am completely disappointed.

Gopi's fault whatever it is, did not deserve this treatment.. Not when the actual reason for Koki going to jail, Urmi is out there ruining Kinjal's life and plotting with her devil DIL gleefully. 

But what will we get at the end of this track? We will get a Koki who was no different from the Koki of a month back, who trust Gopi.. And everyone else will remain the same.

THe CVs lost the plot by converting this track of UrShi exposure into Gopi getting strong into Koki getting cruel and finally GoKi getting back together.. The story is going in rounds with no end in sight and certainly no justice in sight.

I am tired of watching Rashi smile at Gopi's tears. .I am livid that Meera is being used. I am disgusted that the CVs pin all this down on Koki and let the real perpectuators escape..

Dhawal can go whereever he wants. I want Kinjal to walk away from that house, her head head high. She was a brat but she has been humbled now. She needs to have her self respect intact.. 

I want her to walk away from Dhawal and tell him that she will stay away because that is what he seems to want. Let him manage his life with Urmi and see where that takes him.Angry

As for GoHem.. I want Xari's SS to come true. Let GoHem leave this mad house and let Koki calm down and reflect on where she is going wrong. The CVs crossed the line between being a caring MIL who wants her DIL to be strong to a cruel one who does not see the truth herself but blames her DIL of mistakes this time. Koki needs to stay away from GoHem for sometime. That will maybe show her some truth too instead of just pointing Gopi's mistakes out all the time

As for UrShi, I just don't care.. Rashi can play all she wants. I just hope that someday she pays.. And pays well too.. But I don't think that will happenAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 7:41pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Madhu, the CVs have lost the plot is all I can say.. they want to continue for eons and to make sure that the ratings sustain, they have to show Gopi crying for the tracks before that did not work..

So they have gone back to what they do best. Being SadisticDead

I for one have taken a step back. The domestic violence shown in the first year was in itself very horrible and I used to convince myself that Rashi and Urmi would pay for all of this one day. But the day they let Rashi get her get out of jail free card, I was sure that justice in SNS would never happen, everAngry

So now, the CVs have to show UrShi plotting and plotting and to make it more sadistic, Koki can be added to the mixture to be shown as the MIL from year oneDeadSo apart from seeing UrShi smirking at others in pain, we have Koki spewing anger on a hapless DIL and insult her. I am completely disappointed.

Gopi's fault whatever it is, did not deserve this treatment.. Not when the actual reason for Koki going to jail, Urmi is out there ruining Kinjal's life and plotting with her devil DIL gleefully.

But what will we get at the end of this track? We will get a Koki who was no different from the Koki of a month back, who trust Gopi.. And everyone else will remain the same.

THe CVs lost the plot by converting this track of UrShi exposure into Gopi getting strong into Koki getting cruel and finally GoKi getting back together.. The story is going in rounds with no end in sight and certainly no justice in sight.

I am tired of watching Rashi smile at Gopi's tears. .I am livid that Meera is being used. I am disgusted that the CVs pin all this down on Koki and let the real perpectuators escape..

Dhawal can go whereever he wants. I want Kinjal to walk away from that house, her head head high. She was a brat but she has been humbled now. She needs to have her self respect intact..

I want her to walk away from Dhawal and tell him that she will stay away because that is what he seems to want. Let him manage his life with Urmi and see where that takes him.Angry

As for GoHem.. I want Xari's SS to come true. Let GoHem leave this mad house and let Koki calm down and reflect on where she is going wrong. The CVs crossed the line between being a caring MIL who wants her DIL to be strong to a cruel one who does not see the truth herself but blames her DIL of mistakes this time. Koki needs to stay away from GoHem for sometime. That will maybe show her some truth too instead of just pointing Gopi's mistakes out all the time

As for UrShi, I just don't care.. Rashi can play all she wants. I just hope that someday she pays.. And pays well too.. But I don't think that will happenAngry

Yes harini before when koki was rude to ahem in those tracks of gohem playing cupid to raji and ahem telling he doesn't want to be a father though I felt bad I was not this irritated as may be down the line she is correct! But this time the worst thing is she is being shown as blind! Neither can she see gopis pain nor urshis evilness! Few days it was fine but now it's getting overboard!

And kinwal yea kinjal should just leave him and then he can see the colors of his pyaari fai!

Truly harini gohem should leave mm! Koki should understand what her dil is and only then they must return!
ANJ4 IF-Sizzlerz
ANJ4
ANJ4

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:23pm | IP Logged
this must best rashi dream ...  that is my final answer.Dead

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index