India-Forums

Saath Nibhaana Saathiya
Saath Nibhaana Saathiya

why cvs why!!!

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:27am | IP Logged
What is happening to this serial!! Its the first serial ive ever liked on tv! Gohem are the first couple ive ever loved! Why are you ruining everything! What happened to koki? Why is she soo blind mad and stupid! Harsh ways are getting tooo much! ! Koki the best saas is shown so ruthless! Putting tape on dil? Cmon whats this crap! Next stupid thing is dhawal. I just wish one day kinjal just slaps him badly and leave. If he was angry at kinjal for the past its fine but for a few month friend ridiculous! I have no expectations on urshi suffering or getting caught! So I leave them..let them just rot but Yeh serial ko ho kya gaya!! I wish I just break my tv! My most favourite serial ever ended and the current two serials I watch are showing crap in competition to one another! Sns is no exception! ! Deadly disappointed Dead

Edited by MADHU.BARUN - 10 April 2013 at 10:28am

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

heena61shamalapillaySowji2003beena_jonKALG_Bizarre_Devna_basuanasuyayessehmShweta2111janani18ANJ4Justlikethat1ani_gr

ani_gr IF-Stunnerz
ani_gr
ani_gr

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:44am | IP Logged
I know Madhu... it is just terrible...Angry
We know Koki is trying to teach Gopi a lesson, but this is way too  much... I am actually forwarding certain things while watching.. really... I cannot take this... 
Next worst thing is Dhawal.. I am not watching him either.. Urmi started her KK with Kinjal /Dhawal in such a stupid way.. so much so that she wants Dhawal to get married again AngryAngry

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

KALG_BizarrebasuanasuyaMADHU.BARUN

KALG_Bizarre Senior Member
KALG_Bizarre
KALG_Bizarre

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 10:47am | IP Logged
Agree, dear. I am glad i am not hindi speaker and can't understand Hindi..if so, i will be angrier than this. i bear today epi because Ahem supports Gopi only. This ME, i won't be able to watch since i will have a vacation start from 13th. It's better to stop using internet for 4 or 5 days during my trip. LOL if not, i will not enjoy it. 

Koki and Rashi's character are badly ruined. in the past, i don't think Rashi and Koki and even Dhawal can go to this level...but CV made it happen. Pointless and too Cruel for human to handleAngry

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

basuanasuyaMADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ani_gr

I know Madhu... it is just terrible...Angry
We know Koki is trying to teach Gopi a lesson, but this is way too much... I am actually forwarding certain things while watching.. really... I cannot take this...
Next worst thing is Dhawal.. I am not watching him either.. Urmi started her KK with Kinjal /Dhawal in such a stupid way.. so much so that she wants Dhawal to get married againAngryAngry

Seriously koki ways are soo irritating this time! And urshi are one shameless set but dhawal usko kya ho gaya Angry

basuanasuyaani_gr

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:04am | IP Logged
Originally posted by KALG_Bizarre

Agree, dear. I am glad i am not hindi speaker and can't understand Hindi..if so, i will be angrier than this. i bear today epi because Ahem supports Gopi only. This ME, i won't be able to watch since i will have a vacation start from 13th. It's better to stop using internet for 4 or 5 days during my trip.LOLif not, i will not enjoy it.

Koki and Rashi's character are badly ruined. in the past, i don't think Rashi and Koki and even Dhawal can go to this level...but CV made it happen. Pointless and too Cruel for human to handleAngry

Yea koki rashi and dhawal too have become worse! God!! Angry

KALG_Bizarrebasuanasuya

basuanasuya Goldie
basuanasuya
basuanasuya

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 11:57am | IP Logged
  Madhu, I can understand your frustration...I am totally upset and hopeless...Cry, why they make such a stupid evil story, how they ruined GOKI wonderful relationship which I use to like so much...it's just too much, now kinjal? Why dhawal is so angry ? I really don't understand...because kinjal slapped falguni? But that is so natural , and kinjal never ever thought dhawal guilty, she always thought falguni is doing something, she has full trust on him, she knew dhawal is innocent...so what is dhawal's cause of anger? 
If dhawal is angry because  of kinjal's behavior in past, then also I don't totally agree with him...what did he expect from kinjal? A princess of modis, who loves somebody else and forced to marry one poor boy in chawl will dance in happiness? Kinjal was never ready to marry dhawal, it was dhawal who married her after knowing everything...so whatever kinjal did past days that was very normal...any woman cannot be happy if she can't marry a person of her choice,but still she adjusted everyday life and she is having lots of fault too...but ...what is dhawal upto?Angry

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

MADHU.BARUN

MADHU.BARUN IF-Rockerz
MADHU.BARUN
MADHU.BARUN

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by basuanasuya

Madhu, I can understand your frustration...I am totally upset and hopeless...Cry, why they make such a stupid evil story, how they ruined GOKI wonderful relationship which I use to like so much...it's just too much, now kinjal? Why dhawal is so angry ? I really don't understand...because kinjal slapped falguni? But that is so natural , and kinjal never ever thought dhawal guilty, she always thought falguni is doing something, she has full trust on him, she knew dhawal is innocent...so what is dhawal's cause of anger?
If dhawal is angry because of kinjal's behavior in past, then also I don't totally agree with him...what did he expect from kinjal? A princess of modis, who loves somebody else and forced to marry one poor boy in chawl will dance in happiness? Kinjal was never ready to marry dhawal, it was dhawal who married her after knowing everything...so whatever kinjal did past days that was very normal...any woman cannot be happy if she can't marry a person of her choice,but still she adjusted everyday life and she is having lots of fault too...but ...what is dhawal upto?Angry

Yea goki was one of the relationships I loved a lot and successfully they are ruining it! Ok dhawal angry for some time is fine but this long! Cmon!! That too after catching them on bed! And past you said correctly yet if he is disappointed it's ok atleast somewhat reasonable but this reason of falguni is just soo annoying and irritating Angry

basuanasuya

DivineDarkness IF-Stunnerz
DivineDarkness
DivineDarkness

Posted: 10 April 2013 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Madhu to an extend i understand Koki she never imagined such a behaviour frm Gopi nd hence dissapointed... upto that i'm ok but the way she treats Gopi nd the punishments she gives Gopi its so unlike of Koki... CV's lost there... i'm baffled by the way CV's are showing Dhawal's character... he s behaving as Kinjal was earlier so nice and her sudden change in behaviour( the way she behaved with Falguni) irks him...but no nw she changed for the good... if he showed this kind of behaviour towards her earlier i wuld have understood but not now... So wat does he think since she s in love with her he can treat her the way he likes... CV's have ruined two nice characters that existed in SNS

MADHU.BARUN

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index